Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duke of Kent  (Read 3631 times)
LadyBunion

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« on: April 06, 2015, 11:22:49 PM »

In hospital in Aberdeen with a hip injury
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 06:34:52 PM »

Royal Central @RoyalCentral    4h
The Duke of Kent has been discharged from Aberdeen Royal Infirmary in Scotland after treatment for a dislocated hip, the Palace say.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Spacetime tells matter how to move; matter tells spacetime how to curve. ~JWheeler
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 07:59:40 PM »

Oh, hope he is better now. A physiotherapist once told me that a disclocated hip is extremly painful.
XoXo

Warned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 10:29:09 PM »

I don't know where to post this but duchess of Kent has apparently gone back to teaching underprivileged children. I can't seem to find the article where I read this, I'll post it if I get hold of it.
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2018, 09:20:00 AM »

I don't know where to post this but duchess of Kent has apparently gone back to teaching underprivileged children. I can't seem to find the article where I read this, I'll post it if I get hold of it.

Here you go:   https://www.express.co.uk...ll-tower-victims-children 

Katharine Kent has returned to the profession part time to teach children who lived in the Grenfell Tower or were otherwise affected by the disaster.  http://royalcentral.co.uk...o-remember-victims-104576

bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2018, 09:45:58 PM »

Well, good for the duchess. I bet she is far far happier than she would be spending her days unveiling plaques. And for her to continue teaching at her advanced age is really quite marvelous, in my opinion.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: