Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not Queen Elsa  (Read 25696 times)
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2016, 01:11:22 AM »

Sweet Leti, that picture is so hard to look at but powerful.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2016, 05:10:22 AM »

The picture in the middle, that says Getty Images, where Leti is with a man and a woman and appears to be crying-does anyone know the situation?

I believe that's from a memorial service for a service member who got killed. Leti was speaking with the family of the service member and lost her composure. The man, probably the father, ended up comforting her by placing his hand on her waist.
I think it was right after Sofia's birth and just months after Erika's death  Sad

I thought it's more recent since her hair was short. But you may be right. She still had the Leonor/Sofia bracelets on.
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2016, 11:32:55 PM »

The picture in the middle, that says Getty Images, where Leti is with a man and a woman and appears to be crying-does anyone know the situation?

I believe that's from a memorial service for a service member who got killed. Leti was speaking with the family of the service member and lost her composure. The man, probably the father, ended up comforting her by placing his hand on her waist.
I think it was right after Sofia's birth and just months after Erika's death  Sad

I thought it's more recent since her hair was short. But you may be right. She still had the Leonor/Sofia bracelets on.
Found it LP  Smiley It was a state funeral for the military killed in an attack in Lebanon, in june 2007  Cry http://www.hola.com/reale...asasreales/letizia/negro/ - you can see it here, just click on the pic to see the gallery

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2016, 11:36:11 PM »

An old video from Infanta Sofia's presentation to the press, outside Ruber Clinic  the quality is low but you can clearly see how cold Leti is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdMIGACvWmY  Roll Eyes

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2016, 11:56:51 PM »

An old video from Infanta Sofia's presentation to the press, outside Ruber Clinic  the quality is low but you can clearly see how cold Leti is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdMIGACvWmY  Roll Eyes

BBBBRRRRRRRR (just kidding.)

Actually I'm amazed that Letizia is carrying the baby, in heels and looking so great after a second c-section. As those of us who have experienced this type of delivery know, it is not easy to walk soon after.
jtmh

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2016, 01:26:46 AM »

An old video from Infanta Sofia's presentation to the press, outside Ruber Clinic   the quality is low but you can clearly see how cold Leti is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdMIGACvWmY  Roll Eyes

With extreme humility and utmost respect, as a fellow disher, not as a power-to-be, and as someone who truly appreciates all the hard work that dishers are putting in to keep this board alive and happening, I am saying this.

Please do not consider it as a personal attack. This is just my opinion, and I am compelled to state it.

Could we please, pretty pretty, pretty please, be a little bit sensitive to what we say about few fellow dishers (& their views) who dislike Leti or are not enamored by her.

These people are our fellows who like other royals, who we may dislike. For example, one of us loves Infanta Leonor but thinks Princess Ingrid of Norway is snotty. I like Leti but cannot stand Rania or her fakeness for a single second.

We have not been run away by posters who like these royals, our views have not been mocked or perceived to be mocked. Nor have threads been created for the sole purpose of pooh-poohing our views. They hear our view, disagree and move on.  So why shouldn't we do the same for dishers who dislike Leti.

I completely understand the pushback against new posters who used to visit this site  a couple of years ago, for one purpose only - to show us misguided souls how much of a slut/whore/lazy/immoral Leti was. Spanish Enthusiast was one such poster, and I had the extreme pleasure to take her on.

But in this thread, we are not mocking Spanish Enuthisiast and her like, we are mocking a fellow disher who gets cold vibes from Leti. So fine, let her be.

Why do we have to go repeatedly, at least once a day, mock her read of Leti. She made a couple of posts in the other thread and moved on. Yet here we are week(s) later, still going at Leti giving "cold calculating" vibes to some.

For Leti , it is you win some, you lose some!

For us, it is "he is an a**hole, but at least he is our a**hole".  These dishers are our fellows. We may dislike their views, but hey, they are members of our tribe - the royal dishers.

esther angeline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2016, 03:19:32 AM »

Star  jtmh.  well and thoughtfully said.

I appreciate  everybody's opinion and contribution.   Champagne
armchair fashionista

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2016, 04:00:24 AM »

With extreme humility and utmost respect, as a fellow disher, not as a power-to-be, and as someone who truly appreciates all the hard work that dishers are putting in to keep this board alive and happening, I am saying this.

Please do not consider it as a personal attack. This is just my opinion, and I am compelled to state it.

Could we please, pretty pretty, pretty please, be a little bit sensitive to what we say about few fellow dishers (& their views) who dislike Leti or are not enamored by her.

These people are our fellows who like other royals, who we may dislike. For example, one of us loves Infanta Leonor but thinks Princess Ingrid of Norway is snotty. I like Leti but cannot stand Rania or her fakeness for a single second.

We have not been run away by posters who like these royals, our views have not been mocked or perceived to be mocked. Nor have threads been created for the sole purpose of pooh-poohing our views. They hear our view, disagree and move on.  So why shouldn't we do the same for dishers who dislike Leti.

I completely understand the pushback against new posters who used to visit this site  a couple of years ago, for one purpose only - to show us misguided souls how much of a slut/whore/lazy/immoral Leti was. Spanish Enthusiast was one such poster, and I had the extreme pleasure to take her on.

But in this thread, we are not mocking Spanish Enuthisiast and her like, we are mocking a fellow disher who gets cold vibes from Leti. So fine, let her be.

Why do we have to go repeatedly, at least once a day, mock her read of Leti. She made a couple of posts in the other thread and moved on. Yet here we are week(s) later, still going at Leti giving "cold calculating" vibes to some.

For us, it is "he is an a**hole, but at least he is our a**hole".  These dishers are our fellows. We may dislike their views, but hey, they are members of our tribe - the royal dishers.

Well put!!! This is honestly the Best Post I've read since I've joined. 
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2016, 06:11:24 AM »

Of course there are those with unpopular opinions and those who seem to really really enjoy having unpopular opinions.  That gets two very different reactions. One reason why I love the option to read all of someone's previous posts is to know when to not even bother with banter or debate.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2016, 06:12:19 AM »

An old video from Infanta Sofia's presentation to the press, outside Ruber Clinic   the quality is low but you can clearly see how cold Leti is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdMIGACvWmY  Roll Eyes

We have not been run away by posters who like these royals, our views have not been mocked or perceived to be mocked. Nor have threads been created for the sole purpose of pooh-poohing our views. They hear our view, disagree and move on.  So why shouldn't we do the same for dishers who dislike Leti.

I completely understand the pushback against new posters who used to visit this site  a couple of years ago, for one purpose only - to show us misguided souls how much of a slut/whore/lazy/immoral Leti was. Spanish Enthusiast was one such poster, and I had the extreme pleasure to take her on.

For us, it is "he is an a**hole, but at least he is our a**hole".  These dishers are our fellows. We may dislike their views, but hey, they are members of our tribe - the royal dishers.

RD's rule is to comment on the royals, not the posters. If you disagree with our view of Letizia, you're welcome to post photos or videos to rebut our view of her as a warm and loving woman. But instead, you have been telling us how wrong we were in posting certain  comments or starting certain threads. And please spare us this "I am a Leti fan and I have criticized the other side before so I am the fair and righteous one and I have the moral authority to preach to you." It is not your place to police the forum or tell posters what or how we should post. Maybe you should follow your own advice: If you see a thread or comment you don't like, move on.
Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2016, 02:55:01 PM »

RD's rule is to comment on the royals, not the posters. If you disagree with our view of Letizia, you're welcome to post photos or videos to rebut our view of her as a warm and loving woman. But instead, you have been telling us how wrong we were in posting certain  comments or starting certain threads. And please spare us this "I am a Leti fan and I have criticized the other side before so I am the fair and righteous one and I have the moral authority to preach to you." It is not your place to police the forum or tell posters what or how we should post. Maybe you should follow your own advice: If you see a thread or comment you don't like, move on.

ITA  Star 
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2016, 03:36:22 PM »

Brilliantly put LA Princess.  Star

We can respond to whatever post we want with whatever response we want, so long as we don't personally attack that poster.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2016, 04:22:24 PM »

Star

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2016, 12:53:46 AM »

Now I'm going to say you also with extreme humility and respect that you're entitled to have your own opinion and I'm not trying to mock on anyone's opinion - I didn't even participate in the last discussion on Leti being cold or not. Yesterday I was on youtube and found the video and thought it was a great way of showing what I think it's not a cold person at all, but you thought I was mocking on you/other dishers and it seems other dishers too, so I'm going to stop writing my own opinion on Leti here, but next time you can complain to a moderator and ask him/her to warn me or send me a PM, there's no need to say it in the middle of a topic -it seems you're doing some kind of campaing to be treated as a super rational person or asking for some attention. Thank you and this is my last post in this thread.

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2016, 05:03:33 AM »

Juan Carlos I, "Letizia is a very good mother"

http://www.monarquiaconfi...tos-ETA_0_2654734520.html
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: