Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kinnekskanner - New Lux documentary  (Read 8612 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2016, 10:02:54 PM »

All this documentary did was make me dislike Guillaume and Stephanie even more.  She's confident, but she is as arrogant and cold as can be.  I've never bought the sugary explanation that she's shy and conservative.  She is neither of those things, and her clothing and behavior prove it.  The scene where they are sitting in the living room and the scene where they are on a "date" were so bizarre.  She looks like an elderly mother staring at her son who has disappointed her.  Their "date" scene was pathetic.  She's so cold toward him, and he's so awkward.  

If they truly are in love, then they must have a really horrible dysfunctional relationship.  That is not at all how a young married couple behaves toward each other.  She seems repulsed by him and he seems desperate to get her attention.  What a dumbass he is for marrying her.  
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 10:09:14 PM by pixiecat » Logged

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2016, 10:07:16 PM »

All this documentary did was make me like Guillaume and Stephanie even more.  She's confident, but she is as arrogant and cold as can be.  I've never bought the sugary explanation that she's shy and conservative.  She is neither of those things, and her clothing and behavior prove it.  The scene where they are sitting in the living room and the scene where they are on a "date" were so bizarre.  She looks like an elderly mother staring at her son who has disappointed her.  Their "date" scene was pathetic.  She's so cold toward him, and he's so awkward. 

If they truly are in love, then they must have a really horrible dysfunctional relationship.  That is not at all how a young married couple behaves toward each other.  She seems repulsed by him and he seems desperate to get her attention.  What a dumbass he is for marrying her. 
Hm what did make you like them even more?
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2016, 10:08:59 PM »

All this documentary did was make me like Guillaume and Stephanie even more.  She's confident, but she is as arrogant and cold as can be.  I've never bought the sugary explanation that she's shy and conservative.  She is neither of those things, and her clothing and behavior prove it.  The scene where they are sitting in the living room and the scene where they are on a "date" were so bizarre.  She looks like an elderly mother staring at her son who has disappointed her.  Their "date" scene was pathetic.  She's so cold toward him, and he's so awkward. 

If they truly are in love, then they must have a really horrible dysfunctional relationship.  That is not at all how a young married couple behaves toward each other.  She seems repulsed by him and he seems desperate to get her attention.  What a dumbass he is for marrying her. 
Hm what did make you like them even more?

Lol...grammar.  I meant dislike them even more.   

Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2016, 10:13:16 PM »

ah this makes sense
BaronSulney

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2016, 10:32:14 PM »

I thought it was quite an interesting documentary (although tbh I had to rely on knowing German to understand it  Grin ) - I particularly liked seeing what languages they all spoke to each other. MT definitely spoke French to Noah and Gabriel (but Gabriel also spoke English at one point (23.40)) and French seemed to be the common language on their holiday

Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2016, 11:43:12 AM »

And the same pattern again: We saw the documentary and that MT actually does work and is in Lux and treats her staff well. Gui and Linus have a shallow event were they had a lot of sparkling wine. RTL showed some footage again yesterday about the documentary, this time how they showed it to MT in january at the RTL buildings in Lux.
This morning, the horrible, disgusting Lux gossip rag privat has a huge article about MT and Linus and the documentary. They claim that Linus speaks better Lux than MT, that it is ridiculous that MT knew nothing about Lux BEFORE MEETING Henri, that Gui and Linus are the far better couple and represent Lux far better than Henri/MT and that Gui is a much better statesman than Henri. Felix also speaks horrible Lux.
Well Linus only spoke rehearsed phrases in the interview parts while MT was shown talking in one language to somebody, than code-switching to Lux. MT still has an accent when speaking Lux/English but this is the case for most people who learn a second language and doesn't mean her Lux is bad. IMO, her vocabulary is better than Linus, MT manages to change the language whenever she needs to do so and adapts herself to the people she is talking to. Why speaking Lux to a French staff member? The same for Felix, his Lux is very good, he did a great job in representing Lux at Cannes and spoke Lux without problems.
And it was Linus who said in the interview that she knew nearly nothing about Lux and the language 3 years ago, at a time she was already engaged to the Lux heir. So why does MT get bashed for knowing nothing about a tiny European country, which was still very unimportant in the 1970s, before she even met somebody from this country?
And why on earth is looking red and being awkward and allowing your wife to wear see-through skirts in Muslim countries better than Henri doing state-visits?
What is better in being an arrogant brat (they even said in the article that Linus is arrogant but she is better than MT) who gives people an evil stare than actually being nice to the people (MT hugging the handicaped woman at one event, being nice to the people, meeting the homeless and talking to them and touching them both Henri and MT)?
This is more than a coincidence. Gui/Linus do a useless event and MT and Henri get bashed by the gossip press. Henri should have a word with his useless son and tell him that he isn't needed to continue the monarchy in Lux.
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2016, 04:25:50 PM »

Thanks for the comments, those who have seen it.  They seem to confirm what I still believe - Gui is a closeted gay man who married a titled girl who wanted to upgrade her title but didn't have the looks or personality to get somebody better.  They won't have kids until the test tube gets pregnant.  It won't be happening the natural way, that's for sure.  Even if Gui's not gay, I don't think these two have the hots for each other.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2016, 05:29:57 PM »

All this documentary did was make me dislike Guillaume and Stephanie even more.  She's confident, but she is as arrogant and cold as can be.  I've never bought the sugary explanation that she's shy and conservative.  She is neither of those things, and her clothing and behavior prove it.  The scene where they are sitting in the living room and the scene where they are on a "date" were so bizarre.  She looks like an elderly mother staring at her son who has disappointed her.  Their "date" scene was pathetic.  She's so cold toward him, and he's so awkward.  

If they truly are in love, then they must have a really horrible dysfunctional relationship.  That is not at all how a young married couple behaves toward each other.  She seems repulsed by him and he seems desperate to get her attention.  What a dumbass he is for marrying her.  

I'm throwing something in here...what if we are all wrong, what if that marriage was somehow arranged, and she was made all kinds of promises, had hopes how Gui would be, and she somehow was duped. Gui was basically depicted as nice, gentle, knight in shining armor, and what she got was Swan Lake, who wants to brush her hair forever and ever, amen.

ralf103

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2016, 07:03:53 PM »

If it was arranged, who by? I have real difficulty seeing MT or Henri arranging a marriage after the trouble MT had with her mother-in-law. I can't see her agreeing to an arranged marriage with exactly the sort of person her mother-in-law wished she had been.

Personally I think Gui doesn't really know what he wants and thought he would get married and that would make him straight, happy and married. Instead he's unhappy and probably desperate for sex from anyone as I can't imagine he's getting any from his wife. Look at how he was allover her when they met the press after the engagement, thats ended now, probably because she has laid down the law.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2016, 11:11:27 PM »

I'm throwing something in here...what if we are all wrong, what if that marriage was somehow arranged, and she was made all kinds of promises, had hopes how Gui would be, and she somehow was duped. Gui was basically depicted as nice, gentle, knight in shining armor, and what she got was Swan Lake, who wants to brush her hair forever and ever, amen.

That wouldn't surprise me at all.  They don't seem like a love match.  If she's disappointed, then she has nobody to blame but herself for agreeing to be part of a sham marriage.   Thinking

With that said, I don't blame her for being creeped out by him.  He creeps me out, and I'm only viewing him through pictures and videos.  I can't imagine how gross he must be in real life. 

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: