Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate in a TIARA  (Read 91769 times)
Eliza B

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: October 24, 2018, 04:36:01 PM »

Didn't diana say that tiara clanked a lot. Maybe she's trying to get it to make noise or stop making noise?

I would fidget too these dinner speeches seem so boring.
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: October 24, 2018, 04:55:29 PM »

for some reason i never think that kate looks good in any of the tiaras she wears even though they're beautiful.  i think it gets ruined for me because of how she wears her hair.  i think she'd look better with her hair up w/ a tiara.
Ktc

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: October 24, 2018, 05:07:21 PM »

Maybe she has a back itch? Bored?
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: October 24, 2018, 05:14:36 PM »

She looks like she is swaying about to stay awake.  Probably bored stiff

Sounds about right. 
fogdancer

Big Member

Brazil Brazil

He dances! Be jealous Jagger

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: October 24, 2018, 07:53:28 PM »

I think the Lover's Knot is truly a beautiful tiara. 

Someone up the thread said the tiara and the dress went together well, which may be true, but the dress does nothing for Kate. 
I think she wore the tiara at least 1/2" or more too far back on her head.   Thinking  An I think her hairstyle was off just a tad too; as similar as it it is to Marie's the side is is not as smooth and the chignon is just a bit too low.

However, I think the largest problem with the tiara on Kate is that she has no light shining out from inside, no sparkle. She looked in a bad mood all night. 

As a small aside, someone mentioned her dress style; I think she tries to highlight her waist, which is fine.  However, she is her own worst enemy because no matter how beautiful, expensive, or elegant her clothing, she sabotages it all with her horrible posture.

She looks like she is in a bad mood, doesn't she? If you look at the car pictures, there seemed to be an argument in the car and she had tears in her eyes.

I hope this is before the guests arrive.
If I were a guest and these are the face of my hosts greeting me, I'd just give my apologies and leave thinking that I have offended them.

OT as Chuck isn't fit to be the king, so is  William and his wife suffering the same "spark" I am honestly tired of Kate's: makeup, bad nails, wrong hairstyles, and her clothes, gowns and so on, and she is always converting her hoo ha, with a clutch or her hands, like:  I am sorry I need to cover it,and my eyes are up here ...look. Why she can't sport a real good gown?

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: October 24, 2018, 08:06:34 PM »

Maybe she’s tired and sleep deprived, after all her youngest is only 6 months old.
Mimolette

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: October 24, 2018, 11:37:13 PM »

Maybe she’s tired and sleep deprived, after all her youngest is only 6 months old.

It's not like she needs to iron her husband's shirts while the baby naps... maybe I am being very unkind but even if she is quite hands on, the bulk of the work is surely done by other people..
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #367 on: October 24, 2018, 11:47:12 PM »

It's not like she needs to iron her husband's shirts while the baby naps... maybe I am being very unkind but even if she is quite hands on, the bulk of the work is surely done by other people..

Nah. Nursing is pretty much a full time job in the beginning and since Louis is still quite young, it likely means she still spends quite a lot of time with him. Pluse George and Charlotte will be needing her too. She obviously has lots of practical help but I am so over this kind of dishing. She’s a mother. Whether you like her or not, being a mother entails certain things, regardless of personality, status, rank, whatever. RD isn’t here for people to mom shame so do stop!
Paulina

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #368 on: October 25, 2018, 04:11:29 AM »

She's about to pass out from hunger. And, no, I'm not being snarky when say that. I'm concerned for the woman.
Mammy in Gone With The Wind said it best. Eat before you go to a party.
Margaret

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: October 25, 2018, 04:27:28 AM »

Oh, look!  A pineapple!  They are still using pineapples as table decorations in England, as a sign of wealth!  Teehee!

I'm not surprised she looks tired.  She has three young children including a baby, and those staid dinners would bore the crap out of anyone at times.
Paulina

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #370 on: October 25, 2018, 04:49:48 AM »

That kind of gif give me enormous sympathy for Kate. In the pictures we do t see the boringness of these dinners. Three little kids. She must be tired. It was at least a year before I felt normal
After my kids. She looks way to skinny for having had a baby six months ago. Not healthy.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #371 on: October 25, 2018, 06:16:48 AM »

Well, I do feel sorry for her in a way. But like many women, I once had a 3 year, a 15 month old and a newborn. And worked three 12 hour shifts a week. And had no domestic help.
And if I had a work event, I would have tried to focus and keep my eyes open and look serious. She wanted this for 7+ years before she married Will.
I guess she’s used to it all at this time but it seems she would take more serious these few and far between type of events.
Not saying anyone couldn’t have a tired moment but she seems to not give a rip.
Kemenate

Mini Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #372 on: October 25, 2018, 07:34:50 AM »

Looks like she farted and is looking around if someone caught her.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #373 on: October 25, 2018, 07:36:12 AM »

Or stopped breastfeeding and is back on the good stuff
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: