Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy Kate Faces  (Read 459049 times)
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1830 on: January 17, 2018, 07:04:16 PM »

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1831 on: February 02, 2018, 10:36:19 AM »

Margaret

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1832 on: February 02, 2018, 01:02:23 PM »

I'm going to give her a pass on this one.   She's done well over the last four days and we've seen lots of her genuine smiles, which are lovely.  Screen caps can be cruel.
fogdancer

Big Member

Brazil Brazil

He dances! Be jealous Jagger

Ignore
« Reply #1833 on: February 13, 2018, 07:44:49 PM »

Zoom in here, and you see that the thumb nail left has a massive damage (rib crosswise).
Maybe that's one reason for the way she usually grabs her clutch, with the thumbs in the back and all eight other fingers in front: to hide the thumbs.

Could be artificial nails disaster, but who knows? Malnourishment can also cause nail damage like ribs (crosswise or along) or white spots, or part of the nail peeling.

Her dieting is the reason.
I wonder if her thyroid works properly...
Saw on YouTube that us, peasants wear nail polish, but princesses, no no no!
The list of Don'ts at the Windsors are unbereable.

Honestly I prefer, a well done manicure and dark or light nail polish, that nothing.

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #1834 on: February 13, 2018, 08:10:01 PM »

Was she pregnant at the time? Because that can do weird things to your hair and nails.

Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1835 on: February 14, 2018, 01:22:31 AM »

They can wear polish, just supposedly no bright colors.

I don't think she was pregnant at the time, wasn't this from Easter?
Lizardcandy

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1836 on: February 14, 2018, 03:35:16 AM »

Zoom in here, and you see that the thumb nail left has a massive damage (rib crosswise).
Maybe that's one reason for the way she usually grabs her clutch, with the thumbs in the back and all eight other fingers in front: to hide the thumbs.

Could be artificial nails disaster, but who knows? Malnourishment can also cause nail damage like ribs (crosswise or along) or white spots, or part of the nail peeling.

Honestly I prefer, a well done manicure and dark or light nail polish, that nothing.

My mom has these weird deep nail ridges on her thumb nails also, a bunch of them. Super odd. She's in her 60's and plump so it's not malnourishment or pregnancy for her.

Now I'm dying of curiosity! What causes that???

ETA: I googled it, it's totally a sign of illness or malnourishment. Who knew!?!? Geez mom, what the heck! i had them across all my nails after a surgery last april-it's sort of crazy how your body can sap resources from one area to direct to another needier one!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 03:41:43 AM by Lizardcandy » Logged
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1837 on: February 14, 2018, 01:52:47 PM »

My mom has these weird deep nail ridges on her thumb nails also, a bunch of them. Super odd. She's in her 60's and plump so it's not malnourishment or pregnancy for her.

Now I'm dying of curiosity! What causes that???

ETA: I googled it, it's totally a sign of illness or malnourishment. Who knew!?!? Geez mom, what the heck! i had them across all my nails after a surgery last april-it's sort of crazy how your body can sap resources from one area to direct to another needier one!

Someone can eat like a horse, but still be malnourished, if they don't get all the vitamins etc etc they should be getting (eg eating only junkfood) or as you say in times of illness the body using up (& redirecting) reserves and incoming vitamins etc.. Not saying your mum falls into the junkfood category, I have no idea what her life is like obviously, just adding a bit on and waffling.. Anyway, best wishes & good health to you & your mum!

Kate as often seen is quite skeletal, which has me wondering because she has a chef and personal trainer and I wonder why she doesn't have a better and more balanced diet but instead chooses to starve herself. Her sister is a fitness nut (like Kate is said to be), but seems more balanced in that regard as she never appears to be skeletal or malnourished or underweight like Kate..  Sad
Athena

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1838 on: February 14, 2018, 10:38:45 PM »

Unless the ridging/furrow appears on all the nails, I should say there's been an injury to the nail-bed some months before that photo was taken.

The Duchess has been photographed with plasters at various times -  https://www.mirror.co.uk/...-plasters-duchess-9521028
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: