Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 635 636 [637]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of William and Kate V  (Read 1698140 times)
lisadug

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #9540 on: Yesterday at 05:37:29 PM »

I disagree but whatever. I am not cool with RD being a place where new mums are dished on for looking tired Thumb down

Iím not dishing, quite the opposite actually.  Given how she appeared to become depressed after her two previous births once she started dieting and getting back to work im hoping sheís not heading the same way. 
lisadug

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #9541 on: Yesterday at 05:41:15 PM »

Louis is five months old. Thereís NOTHING odd about Kate looking tired. Jesus Blink

IMO she looks more than tired, which was why I said she looked weighed down as well and as though she isnít getting enough nutrition.  If sheís still breastfeeding and dieting it would have this effect, I personally donít think she looks well in herself.

I forget which recent event, but i saw nursing clips outlines in her top,  so yes, I believe she still is.  Nursing + newborn + 2 older children is enough to look worn down,  plus dieting its so much on the body.

Found it:

As Iíve tried to explain, Iím not dishing on her for being tired, I think that it my be more than that, itís the same pattern as before. Iím not sure sheíd wear a nursing bra with that dress when she didnít have the baby with her, sheís probably pumping as much as feeding herself.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #9542 on: Yesterday at 06:12:41 PM »

I disagree but whatever. I am not cool with RD being a place where new mums are dished on for looking tired Thumb down

Iím not dishing, quite the opposite actually.  Given how she appeared to become depressed after her two previous births once she started dieting and getting back to work im hoping sheís not heading the same way. 

Well, I call it like I see it. You might want to word yourself more carefully if your worry comes across as dishing. I repeat: I am not down with RD being a place where new mums are dished on for looking tired.
Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #9543 on: Yesterday at 06:14:27 PM »

I still really like that lilac dress. I want one. Not like I'd ever have a place to wear it, but I still want one. Can I do house chores in it?!
Eliza B

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #9544 on: Yesterday at 06:28:35 PM »

Louis is five months old. Thereís NOTHING odd about Kate looking tired. Jesus Blink

IMO she looks more than tired, which was why I said she looked weighed down as well and as though she isnít getting enough nutrition.  If sheís still breastfeeding and dieting it would have this effect, I personally donít think she looks well in herself.

I forget which recent event, but i saw nursing clips outlines in her top,  so yes, I believe she still is.  Nursing + newborn + 2 older children is enough to look worn down,  plus dieting its so much on the body.

Found it:

As Iíve tried to explain, Iím not dishing on her for being tired, I think that it my be more than that, itís the same pattern as before. Iím not sure sheíd wear a nursing bra with that dress when she didnít have the baby with her, sheís probably pumping as much as feeding herself.

I don't disagree i think her dieting is adding to it,  but if she's still producing she's not too much at a deficit, and still has the 3 monsters/angels at home.

As a nursing mom, I have to wear my nursing bras out even without baby.  None of my others fit: too small.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #9545 on: Yesterday at 06:33:42 PM »

Personally, I think she looks nice.  The color and style of the dress suit her well.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #9546 on: Yesterday at 07:11:12 PM »

I still really like that lilac dress. I want one. Not like I'd ever have a place to wear it, but I still want one. Can I do house chores in it?!

I think it'll fits amazingly well to doing the dishes and vacuuming Champagne
Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9547 on: Yesterday at 07:20:05 PM »

I can even do my hair, wear some jewelry, feel like an old school housewife all glitzed up doing the household chores! Maybe it would make vacuuming more fun!  Jumping 
wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #9548 on: Yesterday at 10:03:49 PM »

William has his moments and this is one of them. This was a funny exchange with William and one of the awardees

(gifs from mrmrswales tumblr I believe)

Pages: 1 ... 635 636 [637]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: