Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 537 538 [539]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William - news and photos  (Read 1470801 times)
Antevorta

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #8070 on: November 07, 2018, 10:20:32 PM »

I doubt he will ever be held accountable. Royals rarely are, and he's had protection all his life, so imagine what that's done to the ego. His position requires everyone protects him and throws everyone else under the bus, William and his team deliberately doing such things in the past.

To be fair, his own father has repeatedly thrown multiple family members under the bus to improve his own standing.  Perhaps it's a family trait.
Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #8071 on: November 07, 2018, 10:28:11 PM »

Yes, they are all ruthless towards one another. What a family! William's just the worst of it throwing both of his parents under the bus and his brother at varying times imo.
Antevorta

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #8072 on: November 07, 2018, 10:36:15 PM »

Yes, they are all ruthless towards one another. What a family! William's just the worst of it throwing both of his parents under the bus and his brother at varying times imo.

I agree...but I think Chuck is far worse - he routinely used William and Harry as fodder when they were younger.  Especially when courting good public opinion for his relationship with Camilla. 

Apologies if this is too far off topic.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #8073 on: November 08, 2018, 06:46:57 PM »

I agree...but I think Chuck is far worse - he routinely used William and Harry as fodder when they were younger.  Especially when courting good public opinion for his relationship with Camilla. 

Apologies if this is too far off topic.

It is.
Pages: 1 ... 537 538 [539]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: