Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's 2016 Donation Deficiency Tally  (Read 96483 times)
Sister Monica Joan

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2016, 09:51:56 PM »

Update: Mittens are these. $420

New total: 8993
QueenEM

Large Member

Argentina Argentina

I'm SWexxy and I know it

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2016, 02:41:03 PM »

Update: Mittens are these. $420

New total: 8993

What on earth are those mittens made of?  Yikes
DuchyDiva

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2016, 02:42:26 PM »

Possum fur.  Angry
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

New money SHOUTS -> -> old money whispers

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2016, 11:10:58 PM »

I am not going to comment on what Kate's new mittens are made of and what they are lined with. Nor that it was reported they were purchased by Ma Middleton and received by Kate as a gift. 

But whoever bought them is not the sharpest tool in the shed.
While I have never skied in Switzerland, Verbier, Klosters or any other resort in Europe; I can't believe it is any colder than in Colorado, Wyoming, Whistler, British Colombia or any other mountain or North American ski resort. 

I am convinced these people are all about the price and not about anything else. No thought goes into quality. No thought goes into material. No thought goes into what unspoken message is being sent.  To quote my grandfather:  "Mental midgets."

QueenEM

Large Member

Argentina Argentina

I'm SWexxy and I know it

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2016, 03:39:48 PM »

Possum fur.  Angry

Dead

I am not going to comment on what Kate's new mittens are made of and what they are lined with. Nor that it was reported they were purchased by Ma Middleton and received by Kate as a gift.  

But whoever bought them is not the sharpest tool in the shed.
While I have never skied in Switzerland, Verbier, Klosters or any other resort in Europe; I can't believe it is any colder than in Colorado, Wyoming, Whistler, British Colombia or any other mountain or North American ski resort.  

I am convinced these people are all about the price and not about anything else. No thought goes into quality. No thought goes into material. No thought goes into what unspoken message is being sent.  To quote my grandfather:  "Mental midgets."

Absolutely right Princess BlueEyes  Star
They are absolutely obssesed with expending money, and it doesn't matter if it something they need, they already have, if it would last or if it is appropiate  Dead
Mary Stuart

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2016, 06:02:53 PM »

Eponine London Gingham separates:

Outfit retails for $1731

Previous Total: $8993
New Total: $10724
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2016, 08:12:21 PM »

I wonder if she is having a new wardrobe made for the India/Bhutan tour or if she's going to try to go the frugal princess way and recycle things from Canada and Australia.
Duchessof757
Banned
Banned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2016, 08:19:40 PM »

Outfit retails for $1731

It looks better on the model.

Skirt Queen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2016, 08:27:10 PM »

I like it with the flats.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2016, 08:39:20 PM »

Why are Waity's clothes almost always wrinkled when she gets out of the cars? What is she doing in there?
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2016, 09:40:19 PM »

Why are Waity's clothes almost always wrinkled when she gets out of the cars? What is she doing in there?

I don't think she was ever taught how to sit properly when you're wearing a dress or skirt.  In other words, to smooth the skirt under you before you sit to avoid wrinkles and creases.  She's used to just plopping down and letting the fabric fall wherever it chooses.  (All those taxi photos come to mind)

To me it's just another failing on the part of Carole.  For someone who was/is so "keen" on getting her children to move up a social level or two she has never taught them the basic social graces.  (Manners,  curtsying, clapping - all of the kids have weird claps, small talk that makes sense to the person you're talking to, etc.)  Just thinking about the open mouth chomping on the gum she did at that military thing for William she attended with Kate makes me shake my head.  She wants the family to be completely associated to the BRF, but she's bringing it down to her level rather than rising up to it.
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2016, 12:27:34 AM »

I wonder if she is having a new wardrobe made for the India/Bhutan tour or if she's going to try to go the frugal princess way and recycle things from Canada and Australia.
I hope she recycles a lot because there are a lot of outfits she wore during their tours that were never repeated and are definitely worth it - for example the red coat-dress that she wore when they arrived to Australia with George is a perfect example IMHO.

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
DuchyDiva

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2016, 12:36:12 AM »

Outfit retails for $1731

I was just going to say exactly that - the model looks great, Kate looks awful. I'm not sure if Kate looks too old and thin for it, or why...
vivee

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2016, 12:40:54 AM »

I was just going to say exactly that - the model looks great, Kate looks awful. I'm not sure if Kate looks too old and thin for it, or why...

We can actually see the dress on the model.... her arms are at her side and her hair is tied back. I think that's why it looks better to me!
Mary Stuart

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2016, 12:48:12 AM »

I hope she recycles a lot because there are a lot of outfits she wore during their tours that were never repeated and are definitely worth it - for example the red coat-dress that she wore when they arrived to Australia with George is a perfect example IMHO.
I don't think she'll repeat much of her Canada/Australia wardrobe.The weather in India will be about 80F. I think we might see a few pieces from their South Seas tour.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: