Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 43   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's 2016 Donation Deficiency Tally  (Read 199469 times)
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: November 23, 2017, 04:17:35 PM »

Nov 20 - Queens 70th Anniversary Dinner

Alexander McQueen Coat: $4450

Nov 22 - Birmingham Visit (Land Rover, Acme Whistles, and Coach Core event)

All previously worn

Total new so far: $94,927
Total Bespoke: 20 (minimum value $64,942)
Total new but unidentified: 19 items

Work: 53 days/80 events
Private: 7 days/7 events
Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: November 25, 2017, 06:40:31 PM »

All previously worn

Total new so far: $94,927

i read somewhere in the blogs that the boots are new, they are from Russell & Bromley their 'hi ride mid heel riding boot' for 325 pounds/430$
http://www.russellandbrom...boots/hi-ride/invt/372848

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: November 27, 2017, 09:43:47 PM »

**Updated**Russell & Bromley boots: $430

**updated totals**
Total new so far: $95,357

i read somewhere in the blogs that the boots are new, they are from Russell & Bromley their 'hi ride mid heel riding boot' for 325 pounds/430$
http://www.russellandbrom...boots/hi-ride/invt/372848

You are 100% correct!

Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: December 04, 2017, 03:46:41 PM »

Nov 24 - Variety Show

Jenny Packgam gown: bespoke (estimated minimum value: $4500)

Nov 28 - Foundling Museum

Kate Spade dress: $398

Nov 29 - Robin Hood Primary School

All previously worn

Nov 29 and Dec 1 - Kate out and about

Zara coat - $135

Total new so far: $95,890
Total Bespoke: 21 (minimum value $69,442)

Work: 56 days/83 events
Private: 4 days/4 events
KimmySue

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: December 04, 2017, 08:45:55 PM »

This is nuts! I cannot believe anyone spends that kind of money on clothes. It is insane! And for less than 2 months of work! Just when I was starting to soften up on her...
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: December 07, 2017, 12:20:50 AM »

This is nuts! I cannot believe anyone spends that kind of money on clothes. It is insane! And for less than 2 months of work! Just when I was starting to soften up on her...

So I have a genuine question. I honestly don't know the answer so I'm not trying to be snarky. Do we really think or know that Kate is charged all of the above amounts for clothes that she wears? I honestly don't care what she spends on clothes and lord knows several of them do it w/out this type of thread but I guess I assume they get discounts, buy things in different ways rather than just off the rack prices we would pay purchasing at a fashion show or exclusive shop or wherever. Just curious.
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: December 07, 2017, 12:53:16 AM »

So I have a genuine question. I honestly don't know the answer so I'm not trying to be snarky. Do we really think or know that Kate is charged all of the above amounts for clothes that she wears? I honestly don't care what she spends on clothes and lord knows several of them do it w/out this type of thread but I guess I assume they get discounts, buy things in different ways rather than just off the rack prices we would pay purchasing at a fashion show or exclusive shop or wherever. Just curious.

Well, officially they are forbidden from taking freebies and supposed to pay full retail price. Even if a designer (or cosmetics owner or jewellery or food or anything else, doesn't matter) sends them sth, they are supposed to either send it back (with a polite thank you note) or keep it but pay the full price (thank you note would still be polite). But I think we all know that they don't follow their own rules and the Cambs have in fact been busted to be taking freebies, as have some other royals (and royals-to-be). Also K is known to take the freebies by having them sent to Pip or C and then they "pass it on" to K, omitting the rule; the Cambs have taken direct freebies too. And don't forget handy special "discounts", like the Winds pay only 30% for any Audi (or was it at a 30% discount? forgot which way round tbh, but the 30% have stuck); and Range Rover/ Jaguar is a sponsor kind of like Audi is in some sense, so we can also assume they get from RR/J also either a heavy discount or totally free cars (also that's why at functions they are often ferried around in Jaguars, eg W&K wedding; and RR has a "celebrity scheme", they give celebs cars for free just to be pictured in them, as marketing, it is heavily assumed this is why all the Midds have RRs, they got them for free and in return call the paps when driving them from time to time).
We can guess that she did in fact get a tonne of the stuff either for free, at a heavy discount, or indeed even paid for some things.
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: December 07, 2017, 01:29:06 AM »

Well, officially they are forbidden from taking freebies and supposed to pay full retail price. Even if a designer (or cosmetics owner or jewellery or food or anything else, doesn't matter) sends them sth, they are supposed to either send it back (with a polite thank you note) or keep it but pay the full price (thank you note would still be polite). But I think we all know that they don't follow their own rules and the Cambs have in fact been busted to be taking freebies, as have some other royals (and royals-to-be). Also K is known to take the freebies by having them sent to Pip or C and then they "pass it on" to K, omitting the rule; the Cambs have taken direct freebies too. And don't forget handy special "discounts", like the Winds pay only 30% for any Audi (or was it at a 30% discount? forgot which way round tbh, but the 30% have stuck); and Range Rover/ Jaguar is a sponsor kind of like Audi is in some sense, so we can also assume they get from RR/J also either a heavy discount or totally free cars (also that's why at functions they are often ferried around in Jaguars, eg W&K wedding; and RR has a "celebrity scheme", they give celebs cars for free just to be pictured in them, as marketing, it is heavily assumed this is why all the Midds have RRs, they got them for free and in return call the paps when driving them from time to time).
We can guess that she did in fact get a tonne of the stuff either for free, at a heavy discount, or indeed even paid for some things.

Thanks for the answers. I didn't think they were suppose to take freebies but I also find it hard to believe that Kate or any of them actually pay the full prices listed here or elsewhere for items. It's all very interesting. I'm such a tightwad that it never ceases to amaze me how much people pay for clothes because someone's name is on them.
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #458 on: December 12, 2017, 09:44:43 PM »

Dec 5 - Diplomatic Reception

Gown: Unknown

Dec 6 - Children's Global Media Summit

LK Bennett Coat: $725
Goat Dress: $620

Dec 12 - Rugby Portobello Trust

All previously worn

Total new so far: $97,235
Total new but unidentified: 20 items

Work: 59 days/86 events
Private: 4 days/4 events
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: December 15, 2017, 01:51:26 PM »

Alexander McQueen Dress -  $2,545.00

Kensington Palace annual Christmas party

Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #460 on: December 15, 2017, 09:02:56 PM »

Hat and gloves are new but unidentified
Coat is also new is the carolina herrera double breasted double faced wool coat for 980

Considering the hemline I think she modified her mcqueen one

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #461 on: December 16, 2017, 01:51:34 PM »

Alexander McQueen Dress -  $2,545.00

Kensington Palace annual Christmas party

Hat and gloves are new but unidentified p
Coat is also new is the for 980

Considering the hemline I think she modified her mcqueen one

Thank You for the IDs LMDVA amd Zazoo!!  Beer  Cheers! We hit a known 100k worth of merchandise.

Total new so far: $100,930
Total new but unidentified: 22 items

Work: 60 days/87 events
Private: 5 days/5 events
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: December 22, 2017, 04:54:26 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.u...s-119K-shopping-bill.html

Blink   Yikes

"all the new pieces she's worn throughout 2017 comes to a massive 119,000 ($160,000) - her most expensive year yet.

Femail estimated that in 2016 she wore clothing worth more than 174,170 ($233,072), however this took into account items she already owned and re-wore, making the total spend more likely to sit around the 100K ($133,800) mark.

Below FEMAIL reveals the new purchases Kate has been sporting on official engagements, only taking into account items that haven't been seen before in public.

These include her most expensive outfits of the year - the dusky pink ensemble she wore to Pippa's wedding that came in at 11,500 ($15,400) and a Chanel outfit she sported in Paris costing almost 13,000 ($17,400).

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: December 25, 2017, 01:22:26 PM »

Velvet tartan green and red coat by Miu Miu, worth 2,655.

lizzie78

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #464 on: December 25, 2017, 09:26:58 PM »

As usual, I like the model's styling of the coat much more than Kate...but it's not too bad. The hat on the other hand... Dead
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 43   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: