Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's 2016 Donation Deficiency Tally  (Read 197658 times)
Ktc

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #600 on: June 20, 2019, 03:45:08 AM »

I don’t hate her Ascot outfit. But I certainly don’t like it. But I think it’s Kate, “don’t look at me, trying to blend in”
 I like it for the drab-ness of it.
Does that make sense?
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #601 on: June 20, 2019, 03:58:47 AM »

I always think she gets fashion advice from her mother since we know Kate's clothes end up on her mum at some point.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #602 on: June 20, 2019, 05:37:13 AM »

I always think she gets fashion advice from her mother since we know Kate's clothes end up on her mum at some point.

Ma Middleton dresses far younger than her both daughters!!

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
LongMaySheReign

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #603 on: June 20, 2019, 01:41:48 PM »

I think she's indeed totally fashion challenged and thaty's why she buys the same thing in multiple colors. Not everyone has to be into fashion, so I don't blame her for that, but I do blame her for the money she's wasting on her "uniform".
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #604 on: June 20, 2019, 02:03:45 PM »

I think her royal look is a work uniform. People can pick her out of a crowd instantly because it's the same looks.   Her personal sloan wardrobe is the real style she likes.   

That said accessorizing makes the difference.  I prefer Kate's long sleeves to the butterfly ones, but that belt kept it boho and fresh.  She uses boring accessories. With classic clothes and it reads old.  Granted if she bought all new trendy accessories it would be even more money and even more disposable because if they're trendy they're not repeated. Maybe more from topshop, primark, m&s, etc to spice things up?
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #605 on: June 21, 2019, 03:25:14 PM »

I think in a way Kate takes inspiration from the Queen, who also has a wardrobe of very similar coats in a wide array of colours, I agree it is like a uniform, practical but also allows the person to stand out in a crowd and be instantly recognisable. The Queen mother also had a similar approach to clothing. I just wish Kate wouldn't spend thousands upon thousands for her uniform, it's such a slap in the face to the millions of people she represents as a working royal, many of whom are struggling to get by due to inflation and the economic crisis in the UK, and across the commonwealth.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #606 on: July 01, 2019, 06:42:20 PM »

New Sandro dress, currently on sale for £182. The Accessorise earrings and Castaner wedges are re-wears

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #607 on: July 02, 2019, 02:33:29 AM »

Not a bad dress but the cleavage is a bit low for being with kids imo. And I HATE those wedges!!
QueenE

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #608 on: July 02, 2019, 02:43:19 PM »

I don't mind the style and cut of the dress, but I'm not a fan of the pattern. It reminds me of a terrible shirt I had in the late 90's.  Crazy
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #609 on: July 02, 2019, 03:26:33 PM »

I quite like the dress, and I think the styling around the chest benefits Kate rather than hinders, I just hope no kids got a look-see at anything they shouldn't.
The dress itself reminds me of what many middle-class, country-living women wear. Something reminiscent of Cath Kidston of Fatface, which is very 'in' at the moment, at least in the UK. And though the price is more than what I can afford, it's nice to see an engagement done in a dress that's not bespoke designer, costing thousands!
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #610 on: July 02, 2019, 06:49:55 PM »

2019 New Items Minimum Total as of 19JUN2019: US$33,126
Not including 16 bespoke items / 6 unknown

Royal Photographic Society

Ridley London dress bespoke (p.s. same design in different print $565 but counting as unknown/bespoke)

New Sandro dress, currently on sale for £182. The Accessorise earrings and Castaner wedges are re-wears
Original $325

Wimbledon 7/2

Suzannah dress $2,339
Alexander McQueen bag $2010
Rayban sunglasses $230

2019 New Items Minimum Total as of 02JUL2019: US$38,030
Not including 17 bespoke items / 6 unknown
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #611 on: July 03, 2019, 02:05:35 PM »

Kate's (pretty cute) Accessorise earrings have sold out again: https://uk.accessorize.co...atalog/acc_2.4/6819697000

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #612 on: July 03, 2019, 04:01:02 PM »

I have earrings just like those. They look way better on Kate than they do on me! It's a popular style right now.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
JaneAir

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #613 on: July 04, 2019, 02:33:41 AM »

Not a bad dress but the cleavage is a bit low for being with kids imo. And I HATE those wedges!!

Maybe a bit low, but if she’s smart she’s sealed it down with dress tape.  Also—not being snippy, just stating facts—Catherine doesn’t have the kind of busty figure that begs for a wardrobe malfunction.
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #614 on: July 07, 2019, 12:54:25 AM »

Bespoke Juliette Botterill Pleated Pillbox Hat (£450 original version)

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: