Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is August the tragic month for the British Royal Family?  (Read 11360 times)
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« on: March 02, 2016, 05:46:30 AM »

I was doing some reading on the British royal family and was a bit surprised to find that the month of August seems to be a horrible month for the family. Historically speaking August, especially the end of it, was/has been the month that has brought tragedy, heartbreak, suffering and sorrow.
By nature I am not a pessimist and these events are just coincidence but the tragic circumstances of these deaths certainly appears to make August a historically horrible month for the family.

While most of us know that Princess Diana was was killed in a car accident on 31 August 1997, she was not the first member of the British royal family to die tragically in the month of August.

On 27 August 1979 Louis Mountbatten, was killed when a bomb planted by the Irish Republican Army exploded on his private boat. He was Prince Philip?s uncle and his grandmother, Princess Alice was the sister of King Edward VII, who were both children of Queen Victoria. 

On 27 August 1979 Nicholas Knatchbull died in the same boat bombing as his grandfather Louis Mountbatten.  If I have figured this correctly, Nicholas was the third cousin once removed to Queen Elizabeth and first cousin once removed to Prince Philip.

On 28 August 1972 Prince William of Gloucester was killed in an airplane accident at an air show. Prince William was the son of Prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester and Princess Alice, Duchess of Gloucester and cousin to Queen Elizabeth.

On 27 August 1968 Princess Marina, the Duchess of Kent, died hours after the announcement that she was seriously ill with a brain tumor. Princess Marina was the widow of Prince George the Duke of Kent, the uncle of Queen Elizabeth.

On 25 August 1942 Prince George, Duke of Kent was killed when a military plane transporting him to Iceland crashed on Morven Mountain in  the Highland Region of Scotland.  Prince George was the son of George V and Queen Mary.

So in regards to the British royals:  Is August the most tragic month?

Contessa

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 11:29:03 AM »

I've been looking for a spot on the Dish to post this and it seems as good as any.

http://www.jessicaadams.c...family-horoscope-in-2016/

This is a link from an astrologer named Jessica Adams.  She stuck her neck out months ago and predicted Brexit even though it seemed highly unlikely at the time.

This particular link talks about an eclipse in August triggering the charts of all those in the Royal Family who are in the direct line of succession.

ECLIPSE PREDICTIONS FOR 18th AUGUST 2016
We have a crucial eclipse for the British Royal Family on Thursday 18th August 2016. The Full Moon at 9.26am falls with the Sun at 25 Leo and Moon at 25 Aquarius. Shortly after this at 9.42am we have a penumbral lunar eclipse, with the Sun at 26 Leo and Moon at 26 Aquarius. What does an eclipse do? It covers things up. For the most important reasons, Her Majesty the Queen, Prince Charles, Camilla, Prince George (small though he is), Prince Phillip and Prince William will all be drawn into a cover-up job.

It also would have affected SWMNBN, were she still alive.

INTERPRETING THE AUGUST 2016 ECLIPSE
The central figure in this eclipse is Her Majesty the Queen. The last eclipse we saw to directly affect the Royal Family involved the abdication of Queen Beatrix ? and a change to the line of succession in London. This is about handing over the reins in what Queen Elizabeth is reputed to call ?The Firm? either when she decides to give up her responsibilities, or she passes on.

With this pile-up in Taurus in the Royal charts, we should be asking questions about preserving British heritage and history ? but also the rather loaded question of allowances and Her Majesty the Queen?s financial position and legacy.

I just wanted to post this here for posterity...and see what, if anything, starts to unfold in the second half of August that directly affects the legacy of the BRF.  Possibly Brexit-related? 

DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 12:51:17 PM »

Thank you for starting this thread Princess BE  Star I had no idea that August seems to be the month for accidents in the BRF.

Also Star Contessa. Very interesting times ahead. What could the cover up possibly be?  Thinking
I don't know how it could be related to Brexit. If Brexit had not occurred then yes.....maybe the RF would have been in a more difficult plight.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 01:00:44 PM by DebbieB » Logged

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 04:53:09 AM »

There is an excellent astrology thread here on off topic, i believe.
Astrologer predicted George, down to his birth date, prior or around the wedding. Also, predicts per both going born under eclipsed, K and H barrister will be shakey.
I don't really believe in such things most of the tine, but son,e spot on predictions.
Contessa

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2016, 12:12:39 PM »

I'm very familiar with those fascinating Astroamerica predictions. I can't get out of my head the implication made on that site that George would ascend early and that Estelle would never rule.  That was what actually started one of my hobby internet searches - political type astrology predictions - which I do periodically, say, when an election is looming. 

But IMRIC those predictions were linked in an old W&K thread.   The only astrology thread I could find here was astrology for personal interest rather than royalty-related.

Given August is so close...if anything comes of it, it would be fun to have close at hand.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 07:21:14 AM »

Link to his predictions  Nerves
Sorry, my earlier post had a weird auto correct. Should have said since Will abd Kate were both born during eclipses, means a shaky marriage. He also was very upset Kate got the Ring of Doom!!

"Re: William & Kate News II
?t Reply #6931 on: June 28, 2013, 02:14:12 PM ?
TweetTweet  ShareShare
Quote from: Lucyj on June 28, 2013, 10:55:01 AM
For those with a an interest in astrology, this has been posted before.  I am fascinated by this prediction, especially since it was made in October 2012, before any pregnancy announcement was made:

"If Kate is to bear the heir to the throne and if it is a full 9 month term, then she will become pregnant towards the middle of this month. The announcement will likely be made as soon as her condition is known, as the Palace will
want to avoid another round of speculation. Birth should be the second or third week of July, 2013, the closer to the 21st, the sooner the individual becomes king/queen. Succession will be from Elizabeth to Charles to this not-yet-conceived individual, as an adolescent. William will be passed over."
 http://www.astroamerica.c...etters/2012-october02.pdf

And in 2010 the same astrologer wrote this:
"Look now at William’s chart. He has, not Mars applying to Jupiter, but Mars applying to Saturn. If Mars/Jupiter elevates
absolutely, Mars/Saturn hurls down. Please note that I am choosing my words with great care when I say that William will not be king. I do not know why he will not reign [...] Charles’ grandson, yet to be born, who will rule from an
early age. He already has the promise of Mars & Jupiter conjunct. Which puts his birth in July, 2013"
http://www.astroamerica.c...ewsletters/2011-may10.pdf

Lucyj.  All I can say is WOW-OMG after I read the whole article, the hair on the back of neck stood up.  What a royal mess this family is and they drag everyone down the tubes with them because they just attract people who are just as damage as they are...all the inbreeding.

To bad they don't post other famous couples, would love to see the charts for Swedish recent wedding of Madde and Chris.  Newsletters are not free.

Thanks for the rather ominous information.    Smiley
 Logged"
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 09:09:58 AM by cordtx » Logged
Contessa

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2016, 11:36:22 AM »

Yep...that is the exact post I remember.   Star for your superior searching skills to mine for finding it!
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2016, 08:36:51 AM »

Those Astroamerica readings are uncanny. Such a shame he died a couple of years ago.

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2016, 08:56:54 AM »

Those Astroamerica readings are uncanny. Such a shame he died a couple of years ago.

I know, I would have loved to hear more from him because he's the only person in Astrology I have ever actually believed. I can't get his website to work anymore either. Anyone archive his newsletters?
And he tried so hard to tiptoe over what he felt was the future if Charles, Will, Harry and George (who wasn't even born or conceived at the tine and yet he knew it would be a boy born around July 20th)
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2016, 09:17:43 AM »

I know, I would have loved to hear more from him because he's the only person in Astrology I have ever actually believed. I can't get his website to work anymore either. Anyone archive his newsletters?
And he tried so hard to tiptoe over what he felt was the future if Charles, Will, Harry and George (who wasn't even born or conceived at the tine and yet he knew it would be a boy born around July 20th)

I remember when the posts were first put on RD and being amazed at the accuracy. Without going over to that thread, did he predict C's birth? It was very interesting what he has predicted regarding G's future.

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2016, 10:28:18 AM »

http://royaldish.com/inde...14679.msg886002#msg886002

I think he died around that time but trying to find good links to his old newsletters.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2016, 10:38:52 AM »

http://royaldish.com/inde...14679.msg886002#msg886002

I think he died around that time but trying to find good links to his old newsletters.

Apparently he did predict a birth in 2015 for a girl, reading the comments on C's birth thread.

"There was an astrologer, dead now, who predicted a late July 2013 birth for a boy and a 2015 birth for a girl. I think he was astroamerica, or something like that. Then there was another, or maybe it was the same one, who predicted some awful accident for William in his mid 30's. I think the inference there was he wouldn't get to the throne. Sometimes astrologers/psychics  are very, very wrong"

I clicked on the link that was given but the link no longer takes you to his newsletters. Very sad.

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2016, 10:55:42 AM »

http://docslide.us/getdow...Ep1vpnclP1lPVx%2B4A%3D%3D
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2016, 11:04:53 AM »

http://royaldish.com/index.php?topic=12703.0
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2016, 11:28:16 AM »

I'm just getting an error message for this link, Cord but thank you for posting the links  Thumb up

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: