Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is August the tragic month for the British Royal Family?  (Read 11359 times)
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2016, 12:19:38 PM »

Have a migraine and so am overposting  Confused
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2016, 12:20:56 PM »

chrome://external-file/'docslide.us_astroamerica-newsletter-dated-july-30-2013.pdf'.pdf
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2016, 12:31:18 PM »

Search docslide. All his newsletters are on there. That's what I tried to attach and opens for me. It's on scribd also
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2016, 12:32:06 PM »

http://docslide.us/docume...r-dated-july-30-2013.html
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2016, 01:28:33 PM »

Thank you for the above link. It's working  Star Hope your migraine feels better soon.

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Contessa

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2016, 01:38:48 PM »

Another  Star cordtx you are fantastic and I bow down in homage to your internet searching capabilities!  Thank you for finding that.  I am going to save those newsletters.

Dave Roell passed away before Charlotte was born.  I would have been very intrigued to see what effect her birth had on his predictions.  He is just so sure about everything he says.  I can't imagine the tragedies that would have to befall the House of Windsor for his prediction that Harry will die King to actually come to pass.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2016, 06:53:18 AM »

Debbieb/contessa , your welcome. And my headache is much better today, thanks.
Scary predictions!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 08:09:14 AM by cordtx » Logged
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2016, 07:21:24 AM »

So there is a prediction that Harry will be King but also some saying George will be King, but for sure William will NOT be King. TBH if William is not King, George will not be King unless William dies before ascending. Maybe we should go to an astrology thread, I love discussing these things it is always amazing how accurate these things can be!
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2016, 08:17:33 AM »

http://royalchatter.com/index.php?topic=185.15
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2016, 11:24:08 AM »

Thank you, Cordtx  Thumb up I've not heard of this forum before and recognise so many names posting there. I've always been a big fan of astrology. I'm a Capricorn and everything you've ever read about one is true.  Wink

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
GingerMini

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2016, 12:17:02 AM »

Fellow Capricorn here, DebbieB. I am happy to share a sign with you and Jesus, but unfortunately we have to include Duchess DoNothing amongst our numbers.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2016, 09:21:51 AM »

Fellow Capricorn here, DebbieB. I am happy to share a sign with you and Jesus, but unfortunately we have to include Duchess DoNothing amongst our numbers.

Lol unfortunately yes, ole chutters is so fortunate to share the same sign as we do, GingerMini  Hug

MidnightDiamond bought up an excellent point on the chutters thread. We've all been discussing how she was spotted apparently alone in France.....

[You know in the August Tragedy Month in the BRF section astrologers said their would be a coverup in August. Surrounding the senior royals.]

We're as close to August as possible. Chutters wasn't mentioned as part of the cover up in the original post, which I thought was unusual but not worth a mention at the time.

[ECLIPSE PREDICTIONS FOR 18th AUGUST 2016
We have a crucial eclipse for the British Royal Family on Thursday 18th August 2016. The Full Moon at 9.26am falls with the Sun at 25 Leo and Moon at 25 Aquarius. Shortly after this at 9.42am we have a penumbral lunar eclipse, with the Sun at 26 Leo and Moon at 26 Aquarius. What does an eclipse do? It covers things up. For the most important reasons, Her Majesty the Queen, Prince Charles, Camilla, Prince George (small though he is), Prince Phillip and Prince William will all be drawn into a cover-up job.]

Shocked

Contessa

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2016, 09:38:50 AM »

We're as close to August as possible. Chutters wasn't mentioned as part of the cover up in the original post, which I thought was unusual but not worth a mention at the time.

I thought this was such a good point I left a message using a nom-de-plume underneath the prediction on Jessica Adams' website, asking her just this.  She replied that Kate's chart is not directly triggered by the eclipse but that she would be affected by the six degrees of separation factor.

So I don't think Chutters' little French vacay is the cover up.  Adams was quite specific that it is related to money, inheritance, legacy of the Royal Family.  So perhaps a change in financial arrangements or inheritances or possibly succession laws?

MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2016, 10:22:07 AM »

I thought this was such a good point I left a message using a nom-de-plume underneath the prediction on Jessica Adams' website, asking her just this.  She replied that Kate's chart is not directly triggered by the eclipse but that she would be affected by the six degrees of separation factor.

So I don't think Chutters' little French vacay is the cover up.  Adams was quite specific that it is related to money, inheritance, legacy of the Royal Family.  So perhaps a change in financial arrangements or inheritances or possibly succession laws?

Hmm, the succession laws and it is surrounded by William and George but not Charlotte, well I could see that since Kate is not directly triggered by this and William and George are they are indeed as it stands the future Kings so William taking his line out would effect George more than Charlotte. Great that Adams replied!  Star
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2016, 10:33:03 AM »

I noticed that Camilla was mentioned in the prediction but not Kate hence the reason why I bought it up when all the repoting/counter reporting regarding her little getaway started.

I've replied to you, Contessa on the astrology thread.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: