Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jochaim & Marie - NEWS 2016  (Read 14498 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: March 09, 2016, 10:01:36 PM »

The head of the Danfoss family, Dorothea Clausen, has died aged 103. Still going strong to the very end! The Danfoss family is one of the wealthiest and most influential business families in DK and pretty close to especially Joachim.

She was very much involved in various social projects and as such she was nothing short of an icon in Southern Jutland.

She was also a close friend to Queen Ingrid

Henrik's christening

Athena's christening

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 12:33:23 AM »

March 13
Joachim attended the funeral of Queen Ingrid's friend, Bitten Clausen.

Bitten Clausen was friends with Queen Ingrid. After her death in 2000, Bitten Clausen still a regular guest in the royal apartments. And the relationship with Frederik and Joachim she once told about the RoyalDish:

- It is always a pleasure to be with the young in the Royal Family. When they were children, were princes with me on a "treasure hunt" by the North Sea. It is always nice to be with them, and the relationship to the princes have evolved over the years. Princes have shown me the honor of inviting me to their highs in life as weddings and christenings. They treat me with great respect and warmth.

The funeral took place in private in Havnbjerg Church on Als with the participation of 200 people. The image from the funeral broadcast by Danfoos to the press. Bitten Clausen was 103 years.

Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 09:48:08 AM »

Ingrid has THREE packets of fags on the table next to her in the photo above! 
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 11:22:19 AM »

Nope. 4 packets

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 12:58:39 PM »

Nope. 4 packets

G Smiley

Ha ha - no wonder Fred's a smoker!
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2016, 06:24:28 PM »

Jan Gintberg loves princess Marie

The comedian and TV host Jan Gintberg sat next to Princess Marie at the evening party for art and culture at Christiansborg Palace. He was more than usually excited.

Queen Margrethe upscale evening party for art and culture at Christiansborg Palace was a very successful event.

One of the success factors was the fine table plan, which among other things made sure standup comedian and TV host Jan Gintberg came to sit next to Princess Marie. And Jan Gintberg was a very happy man.

When Gintberg came out from Christiansborg Palace after the royal party, he was a highly satisfied man.

Table plan was especially perfect. He had had an absolutely terrific evening and was very impressed with Princess Marie, according Gintberg mastered Danish to perfection.

Moreover, Marie rap in the royal reply and turned several times good sense of humor. And it is very much something that a man like Jan Gintberg appreciate.

Unfortunately, Jan Gintberg did not dance the quadrille with the princess, as was the Lancers' Quadrille on the program. It was probably very well for Gintberg had not quite mastered the dance steps. He told among other things that he danced the wrong way at some point, and it could very well have ended with a quadrille collision.

The small misstep on the Lancers' Quadrille-floor could not spoil the whole experience of the party meant for arts and culture in Jan Gintberg eyes.

chocolate_angel

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2016, 07:22:08 PM »

No wonder that he enjoyed the evening sitting next to Marie because she's a lovely person who is actually interested in the person who she's talking to - not like some other princess....
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2016, 11:04:11 PM »

And just in case you are guessing were the Schack's went, BB has the inside scoop:

BB went to Schackenborg to have a chat with Joachim, who spend the Easter holiday there with all his four children. Prince Joachim and Princess Marie consider Schackenborg a kind of weekend retreat and come here about once a month.

Our reporter observed little Henrik and mademoiselle Athena playing in the park, while Marie strolled around chatting with Nikolai and Felix.

Followed by a white furry little dog, Joachim went to the gate to have a few words with our reporter:

- "The weather is great and we get around in the area a lot, where we still have a number of friends whom we revisit".

- "It's nice to be here for a whole week. That makes it easier to manage it all then when we are only visiting for a weekend".

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2016, 09:52:53 PM »

In February, when we expected them to go on a ski-trip to Villars-sur-Ollon, Joachim took the whole family to Zanzibar:

BB reports that: "Joachim and Marie, with their four children, have gone to Zanzibar. Prince Joachim has been in Zanzibar as Royal Patron of CARE Denmark."

Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2016, 01:28:09 PM »

I don't know where to ask this question, but it's been bugging me for a while...

Where are Marie and Joachim, especially Marie?  Have they been hidden away?  Are they choosing to stay in the background, maybe work less?  It's just so quiet  Confused
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2016, 03:43:33 PM »

I don't know where to ask this question, but it's been bugging me for a while...

Where are Marie and Joachim, especially Marie?  Have they been hidden away?  Are they choosing to stay in the background, maybe work less?  It's just so quiet  Confused

I was thinking the same thing, Purple.

There are a couple of events for Joachim here and there, and Marie - nothing. And then you have the Derf propaganda all over the place.

Wonder if there's a strategy to keep them even more in the background to justify not paying them less apanage, since they don't "work" enough for the Royal Family.

My plot is that twins were not only conceived to secure Mary's position, but also create a distance from the CP family to the throne, money, work, etc. If it would be only Xtian and Izzy, they might have somehow included Nikolai & Felix. But with X, I V&J and the 4 Schack's there is not much to go around to justify payment, and as we read in the news, now it's only Xtian who will get apanage.

So to have a reason to drag the Schack's through the mud, one has to build up and keep the Derf's at the top. Continuously. And to get a "feeling" for what people think, FB and Instagram was incorporated into the mix.

Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2016, 05:30:31 PM »

You know, I was wondering, since you mentioned FB and Instagram, if it could work both ways.  Wouldn't it be fun to continually bombard them with nice things about Marie and/or Joachim.  Who knows, it might bring them more to the  forefront without saying anything directly negative about Mary and Fred  Thinking

Anyway, it's become painfully obvious for those who are acutely observant  Angry.

If Mary and Fred were really that good, there would be no need for such a strategy, which ironically, proves what underwhelming, overestimated, lacklustre leechers they are.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2016, 09:56:29 PM »

You know, I was wondering, since you mentioned FB and Instagram, if it could work both ways.  Wouldn't it be fun to continually bombard them with nice things about Marie and/or Joachim.  Who knows, it might bring them more to the  forefront without saying anything directly negative about Mary and Fred  Thinking

yes, but you better get a thick skin, because the Yrma sugars will be all over you, trying to bully you into either revising your opinion, or stop posting there.

And although there are enough people on the Schack side, it seems 100 Yrma sugars are posting on there with multiple personalities.

temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2016, 03:33:10 AM »

I think Mary is her own biggest fan!
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2016, 04:23:06 AM »

They are at home actually raising their children.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: