( I hope creating a new topic is okay
Arrival in ParisMarch 10th
- Welcome ceremony at the Arc de Triomphe.
The King will lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, after which he and the Queen will sign the Livre d'Or
-President Hollande will receive the King and Queen at the ?lys?e Palace.
- Visit to the Louvre Museum
Accompanied by President Hollande, the King and Queen will visit the Louvre Museum to view Rembrandt's wedding portraits of Maerten Soolmans en Oopjen Coppit. These portraits were purchased jointly by the Dutch and French governments to be displayed together for a large international audience, alternating between the Louvre and the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam.
- In the afternoon, reception for the Dutch community in France at Hotel Potocki
- the King and Queen will meet with the President of the Senate in the Petit Luxembourg
- then , meeting with the President of the National Assembly at the Hotel de Lassay
- Meeting with the Anne Francj Foundation and the Foundation Thuram
the King and Queen will visit the Halle Pajol, a meeting place for young people. Here they will discuss with pupils who have participated in educational projects organised by the Anne Frank Foundation. The meeting will be held by french former football player Lilian Thuram, whose Fondation Thuram works to promote tolerance.
- State banquet at the ?lys?e Palace ( Hollande & WA will deliver a speech )March 11th
- Meeting with the Mayor of Paris, Anne Hidalgo
- Trip on a electric bus from the Dutch Company Ebusco
Paris has purchased several electric buses from the company aiming to invest in sustainable transport solutions and the King and Queen will hear these during the trip
- In Les Docks, WA & Max will take part in events part of the economic mission the Dutch Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation is leading during the State Visit.
The King and Queen will be present at the Strategic Business Dialogue between French and Dutch CEOs focusing on cooperation in the fields of innovation and sustainability following the COP21.
The King and Queen will also attend an innovation parade, which will showcase examples of partnerships between Dutch and French businesses in the fields of aircraft construction, seed improvement, food innovation and serious gaming. The parade is part of the ongoing Franco-Dutch economic year.
The King and Queen will witness the signing of several MoUs concerning aerospace, smart cities, transport and the establishment of a Netherlands Business Support Office (NBSO) in Nantes.
-Visit of NUMA, a start-up incubator where new entrepreneurs are given the opportunity to evolve their businesses.
They'll hear about the Data City project, in which products and services for creating smart cities can be developed.
- At the Atelier N?erlandais the King and Queen will attend the final session of a fashion master class for talent Dutch and French designers.
- The King and Queen will attend the closing session of the symposium about peace and security in the European Union that was held in the context of the Dutch EU Presidency
- Concert and Reception at Le Petit Palais to thank President Hollande
The concert will be given by soprano Lenneke Ruiten, accompanied by pianist Thom Janssen and the Ruysdael Quartet.