Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: State Visit to France ; 10th-11th March 2016  (Read 14645 times)
myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« on: March 10, 2016, 12:54:08 PM »

( I hope creating a new topic is okay  Blush )

Program

March 9th

Arrival in Paris

March 10th

- Welcome ceremony at the Arc de Triomphe.
   The King will lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, after which he and the Queen will sign the Livre d'Or

-President Hollande will receive the King and Queen at the ?lys?e Palace.

- Visit to the Louvre Museum
   Accompanied by President Hollande, the King and Queen will visit the Louvre Museum to view Rembrandt's wedding portraits of Maerten Soolmans en Oopjen Coppit. These portraits were purchased jointly by the Dutch and French governments to be displayed together for a large international audience, alternating between the Louvre and the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam.

- In the afternoon, reception for the Dutch community in France at Hotel Potocki

- the King and Queen will meet with the President of the Senate in the Petit Luxembourg

- then , meeting with the President of the National Assembly at the Hotel de Lassay

-  Meeting with the Anne Francj Foundation and the Foundation Thuram
   the King and Queen will visit the Halle Pajol, a meeting place for young people. Here they will discuss with pupils who have participated in educational projects organised by the Anne Frank Foundation. The meeting will be held by french former football player Lilian Thuram, whose Fondation Thuram works to promote tolerance.

- State banquet at the ?lys?e Palace ( Hollande & WA will deliver a speech )

March 11th

- Meeting with the Mayor of Paris, Anne Hidalgo

- Trip on a electric bus from the Dutch Company Ebusco
   Paris has purchased several electric buses from the company aiming to invest in sustainable transport solutions and the King and Queen will hear these during the trip

- In Les Docks, WA & Max will take part in events part of the economic mission the Dutch Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation is leading during the State Visit.
   The King and Queen will be present at the Strategic Business Dialogue between French and Dutch CEOs focusing on cooperation in the fields of innovation and sustainability following the COP21.
   The King and Queen will also attend an innovation parade, which will showcase examples of partnerships between Dutch and French businesses in the fields of aircraft construction, seed improvement, food innovation and serious gaming. The parade is part of the ongoing Franco-Dutch economic year.
    The King and Queen will witness the signing of several MoUs concerning aerospace, smart cities, transport and the establishment of a Netherlands Business Support Office (NBSO) in Nantes.

-Visit of NUMA, a start-up incubator where new entrepreneurs are given the opportunity to evolve their businesses.
   They'll hear about the Data City project, in which products and services for creating smart cities can be developed.

- At the Atelier N?erlandais the King and Queen will attend the final session of a fashion master class for talent Dutch and French designers.

- The King and Queen will attend the closing session of the symposium about peace and security in the European Union that was held in the context of the Dutch EU Presidency

- Concert and Reception at Le Petit Palais to thank President Hollande
   The concert will be given by soprano Lenneke Ruiten, accompanied by pianist Thom Janssen and the Ruysdael Quartet.
myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 12:55:09 PM »

Arrival ( March 9th)

refdag.nl
myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 01:01:54 PM »

Day 1 :

refdag.nl, elysee.fr
JohnnyH

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 01:05:41 PM »

I totally forgot that they would be in Paris on my birthday  Supercontent

Max looks lovely!
These two are such a refreshing couple :-)
They really got a great timetable with a lot of content.

Dancing is the most beautiful expression a body can embrace.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 01:12:46 PM »

Thank you for the great pictures myloveforroyals  Star

They look lovely. Maxima's earrings from today are  Drool

Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2016, 01:18:56 PM »

Thank you for the pictures myloveforroyals  Star
I like her colour but not fond of wide-brim hat indoor.

Happy birthday JohnnyH. Champagne

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2016, 06:30:23 PM »

They look great!

Happy BD,Johnny  Beer
myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2016, 07:21:36 PM »

More photos of this morning from Paris Match:

myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2016, 07:35:49 PM »

The state dinner is in a little less than 30 minutes, and if the dress code is the same as for the Spanish state visit last year, there'll be no tiara , but this is Max after all, I hope she'll wear one  Grin

The headline of Dailymail article :

When Queen Maxima met President Petit: Dutch royal towers over Francois Hollande on state visit to Paris  Laugh bounce

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.u...-Paris.html#ixzz42WhCTLcu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

In the afternoon:

Meeting with Claude Bartolone , President of the National Assembly :

Meeting with Gerard Larcher, President of the Senate ( I got these from the Senate's Facebook page and on one of the photo they said : " Mr Larcher with The King & Queen of Spain" they posted it 30 mins ago, people have commented about it but they still haven't changed it ^^)

Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2016, 10:02:16 PM »

Wow.

Max has totally outMaxed herself wearing that breastplate upon arrival. That's a year's production of Idar Oberstein agate around her neck! Super YAY Banana

The dusty pink dress is by Claes Iversen (who IMO is on par with Taminiau and Iris van Herpen in the Dutch super league of designers/couturiers) and the kunzite shinies go really well with it. I am currently saying 10 rosaries in gratitude for her not wearing Natan...

Looking forward to the state banquet's surprises.

Oh and it seems she had a few more credits on her Christmas Facial Upkeep Gift Card (or Wax splashed out on a Fassnach Gift Card, who knows) because it seems quite a few bees were robbed of their venom to refresh that purrrdy face of hers. :-D

ETA:  tiara-less state banquet and she's wearing some gold paillette maternity dress. She freed good old Trierweiler's hairdresser from the Elysee dungeon to get her hair did. That, or she had Barbie washed and quartered to look like a mane instead of a ponytail. Either way,Max finally opened all those presents from RD because it seems brushed. And she seems to channel Daphne Schippers. (which is good)

« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 10:10:27 PM by Pomme » Logged

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2016, 10:16:48 PM »

ETA: WA did his speech in French (starting at 10:35) : http://www.dailymotion.co...s-pays-bas_news#tab_embed
His speech isn't in english on the official website so I'm going to translate it in english because it's a very good speech! His french is a little slow but still good !

Dress from Natan for the State Dinner:

zimbio , refdag.nl
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 10:24:59 PM by myloveforroyals » Logged
myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2016, 10:35:24 PM »

Here's the speech in english ! I love that both WA & Max speaks french  Grin

Mister President,

'Standing there like I'm one foot in one country and the other in another, I find my condition to be happy , in that it is free.'

These words of Ren? Descartes can be read on the front of his house at 14 rue Rollin in Paris.

The other country he's speaking of, it's ours, the Netherlands, where he worked and spent much of his life.

This affinity mentioned by Descartes, my wife and I share it. We are very happy to be here and we thank you for your welcome and your kind words. This State visit underlines the special relationship and friendship between our peoples.

The influence of France is also felt in our country, north of the North. The affection of many Dutch for your country is profound. France is a proud nation, whose history and culture challenge our imagination. It is more than a great country in the heart of Europe. France is an inspiration, a voice that reminds us of the essential values.

This is also why the Dutch were deeply affected by the events in Paris in January and November 2015. This is why we have shared your grief and anger after the attacks against the freedom and openness of our society; and that's why our monuments, including the Royal Palace of Amsterdam, have sported the blue-white-red colors.

Mr. President, following the attacks, you spoke of a determined France, a united France, a gathered France.

Let me add, on behalf of the Kingdom of the Netherlands: a France surrounded by its friends.

We know that the wounds are deep and you are doing the impossible, with many more in your country, for a free and safe society. Also, we reaffirm our solidarity and reiterate that we believe in the values ​​of liberty, equality and fraternity. Let us be proud of our European culture in all its diversity, and our way of life!

But this pride does not relieve us of the duty of honesty. We have not the right answer to pressing questions yet.

I think of the massive influx of migrants, a challenge that we can only tackle together. For this, we must look beyond the borders of Europe, because our security is linked to that of the populations of the regions around us. Our two countries measure the complexity of this situation through their involvement in Mali and Iraq in recent weeks, also in Syria.

It also remains to be done within our borders. Freedom should not become synonymous with indifference to the fate of our vulnerable citizens. It requires rather openness and human contacts, in the immediate surroundings. It also requires all citizens to education and employment prospects. You insist rightly, Mr President, about the importance of job creation and growth.

The economy should serve the well-being. It behooves us to modernize and strengthen the European economies so that they are carriers for the younger generations. This will require many difficult reforms.

It's the same for the transition to a more sustainable world. In this respect, Mr. President, the importance of your country has been clearly reaffirmed last December. At COP 21, France has indeed earned global adherence to a climate deal which exceeded expectations.

France gives birth to its leadership and courage, as well as the fruits of civilization and culture.

Culture deserves to be shared. So we can rejoice in our intensive cooperation in this field. Cooperation symbolized by the portraits of Maerten Soolmans and Oopjen Coppit, beautifully painted by Rembrandt. They will stay together. They will have one foot in one country and the other in another, 'as Descartes ...

Of course, we would also like to share with you our sports culture ... But the Netherlands will be sadly absent from the Euro 2016 of football in France.

Nonetheless, I would like to express my support for Les Bleus ( french national team ; that wasn't in the official speech on the website but he said it in the video)

Ladies and gentlemen, I invite you to toast with me.

To your health, Mr. President,

In our confidence in the future,

and the Franco-Dutch fraternity!
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2016, 11:53:31 PM »

Wow  Maxima looks so chic  Smiley Loved the whole thing although I find the morning outfit a little over the top - but she's Maxima and we all know her 

Visit us https://a-minha-vida-afinal-deu-um-blog.webnode.pt

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Renee

Micro Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2016, 01:27:31 AM »

Wow  Maxima looks so chic  Smiley Loved the whole thing although I find the morning outfit a little over the top - but she's Maxima and we all know her 

Star It wouldn't be Maxima if there wasn't something over the top about what she was wearing.
ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2016, 01:18:04 PM »

When it comes to fashion,Maxima's motto must be more is more.
Usually she looks good,no matter how many absurd things she throws on simultaneously,but
This time she just looks like a beautiful woman with very bad taste,and unfortunately at the state dinner she is dressed like one of the golden pillars that punctuates the state room and when you look like a pillar it is always bad news.

Ciao girls,it's fridayyyyyyy 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻⛵️⛵️⛵️⛵️⛵️
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: