Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nikolai & Felix - NEWS 2016  (Read 11975 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: March 21, 2016, 08:17:34 PM »

Hard-hitting Felix goes to boxing.

Sport is high on the table with both Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix. Countess Alexandra has grown up with playing Squash in her youth, and Prince Joachim has a great passion for motorsport and skiing. It is therefore not strange that both Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix have begun to have a great interest in sports.

- "Nikolai has grow up very much with sport. He is often at the gym, and he has really developed into a nice young man", said Countess Alexandra proud. It's not just 16-year-old Prince Nikolai, who has been happy to play sports, also the younger brother, 13, has begun to work up a sweat.

- Felix has begun boxing. "But it's just for fun with friends", reveals Alexandra and is relieved that her son has not yet been hurt the otherwise somewhat harsh sport.

aqsina

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 04:24:28 PM »

Nikolai and Felix were out for lunch with their dad in Copenhagen.  Looks like Nikolai is a smoker  Nerves

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
― Marilyn Monroe
Ellie

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 04:28:40 PM »

Ugh, that's so young to smoke, too--and around his little brother! Isn't Joachim a heavy smoker?
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2016, 04:33:01 PM »

Ugh, disgusting habit
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2016, 05:06:14 PM »

Ugh, disgusting habit

Grandma is just a great example!
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2016, 05:15:08 PM »

I'm not sure Nikolai is a smoker.

Looks like he was holding it for Joachim as they were leaving the restaurant.

http://www.newmyroyals.co...m-prince-nikolai-and.html
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2016, 05:34:24 PM »

Nikolai and Felix were out for lunch with their dad in Copenhagen.  Looks like Nikolai is a smoker  Nerves

No he is not - you need to copy the text in as well:

Prince Joachim had the other one cosy day with his oldest sons

Prince Nikolai has grown so much. You could see that when he last Monday went through Borgergade with his father, Prince Joachim, and younger brother, Prince Felix.

The 16-year-old prince is almost as tall as his father, who is one of the royal house's tallest members.

Prince Felix and Prince Nikolai waited nicely in front of Caf? Victor, while Prince Joachim went through the revolving door to make a reservation. There is no smoking in the cafe, but instead to stub out the cigarette, Joachim's eldest son held it for him.

So when Felix had finished the day's lessons at Krebs' School in ?sterbro, Joachim fetched him in the family's Volvo with Nikolai to take them for a joint lunch at Caf? Victor in the middle of Copenhagen. Nikolai had been on family weekend from Herlufsholm and were first out at night to be back at the boarding school.

It was not easy for Prince Joachim to figure out the new Copenhagen parking meters. It should have a special area code and entering the car's registration number before the ticket could be issued. Fortunately Felix knew everything about the system and could help quickly to get the machine to deliver a ticket.

That the lunch was something impulsive, was underlined when Joachim stuck his head into the cafe and asked if there was an opportunity to get a table for three, confirmed the waiter. Before the Royals could go to dinner, they however popped into the jeweler Hvelplund on East Street.

Princess Marie have some jewelry from Christine Hvelplund, who is also one of Crown Princess Mary's favorites.

After the small business was over, Joachim, Felix and Nikolai had a good lunch.

aqsina

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2016, 05:40:14 PM »

No he is not - you need to copy the text in as well:

Prince Joachim had the other one cosy day with his oldest sons

Prince Nikolai has grown so much. You could see that when he last Monday went through Borgergade with his father, Prince Joachim, and younger brother, Prince Felix.

The 16-year-old prince is almost as tall as his father, who is one of the royal house's tallest members.

Prince Felix and Prince Nikolai waited nicely in front of Caf? Victor, while Prince Joachim went through the revolving door to make a reservation. There is no smoking in the cafe, but instead to stub out the cigarette, Joachim's eldest son held it for him.

So when Felix had finished the day's lessons at Krebs' School in ?sterbro, Joachim fetched him in the family's Volvo with Nikolai to take them for a joint lunch at Caf? Victor in the middle of Copenhagen. Nikolai had been on family weekend from Herlufsholm and were first out at night to be back at the boarding school.

It was not easy for Prince Joachim to figure out the new Copenhagen parking meters. It should have a special area code and entering the car's registration number before the ticket could be issued. Fortunately Felix knew everything about the system and could help quickly to get the machine to deliver a ticket.

That the lunch was something impulsive, was underlined when Joachim stuck his head into the cafe and asked if there was an opportunity to get a table for three, confirmed the waiter. Before the Royals could go to dinner, they however popped into the jeweler Hvelplund on East Street.

Princess Marie have some jewelry from Christine Hvelplund, who is also one of Crown Princess Mary's favorites.

After the small business was over, Joachim, Felix and Nikolai had a good lunch.

Whoops didn't realise there was an article to go along with the pictures, all i could see were the pictures.  Apologies.

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
― Marilyn Monroe
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2016, 05:52:33 PM »

no problem  Beer

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2016, 06:18:27 PM »

I really wish Jokke would quit that disgusting habit.     I blame his mother for getting him started.  He shouldn't be doing it around his kids. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2016, 06:26:57 PM »

His father also smoked. But I think it is too easy to blame the parents, my mom was a heavy smoker for years and I never started, so you don't have to smoke just because your parents do. I just don't understand why his son had to "hold" the cigarette for him. Makes no sense to me. You either finish it and then go in, you just put it out (he isn't short of money, so he can afford this) or you start after you come out of the restaurant but you don't give it to your underage son to hold. It was a cheap cigarette not an expensive Cuban cigar, so why make such a fuss and keep it? To me, this is an attempt of the sugary media to cover up that he is indeed a smoker and that it was his cigarette and not his dad's.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2016, 07:19:55 PM »

Joachim was walking around with his fag, and didn't hide it. If Nikolai wanted a ciggi, he could have lit one up there

why stay in front of a restaurant and then have a cigarette in his hand, if not holding it for his father. If Nikolai would smoke we already would have seen some photos, that is fodder for the gossip mags. I don't think it's Nikolai's but Jokke's, who popped into the restaurant. I rather believe it's HerogNu's story to stir the pot again.

Aside from that, he should have stomped it out anyway instead of having his son holding it.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2016, 07:40:49 PM »

June 23
Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix send children with cancer to have a great weekend

Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix have awarded money from their Foundation that will help teenagers with cancer. Weakened teenagers can look forward to a nice weekend. Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix have awarded money from their foundation and in this context, the princes donated 25,000 crowns to go for a weekend trip.

Prince have also donated money to several other charitable associations. Among other things, support the Parkinson Society, which their mother Countess Alexandra is patron of, with 25,000 kroner. Money that should go to the purchase of fair equipment.

Total distributed fund are 380,000 kroner to the cultural, social and humanitarian as well as research and educational purposes. 16 different projects received the money. See the list of all the recipients below:

Cultural purposes

The Private Foundation Bornholm Defence
The book "Bornholm protection and defense 1946-2016- Cold War and Warm Continuation"
20,000 kr.

Morten Thing
The book "The Danish joke blades history"
20,000 kr.

Ole H?iris
Bogv?rket "Reformation-1500s cultural revolution"
30,000 kr.

Medieval Center
Renovation and improvement of public facilities
20,000 kr.

Southern Music Festival
Holding a classical concert and historical lectures
10,000 kr.

The Danish Boys
Concert Tour to St. Petersburg. Petersburg
25,000 kr.

Social and humanitarian activities

MERMAID
Support for communications spending around Mermaids vital research
25,000 kr.

Children's conditions
Supporting information campaign
25,000 kr.

CARE Denmark
The project "Everybody has a right to food"
20,000 kr.

UNICEF Denmark
Support for vulnerable children in Madagascar
25,000 kr.

Parkinson Association
Purchase of exhibition equipment
25,000 kr.

Danish Haemophilia Society
Organising Haemophilia Society 50+ seminar
20,000 kr.

Association of Cancer Affected Children
Weekend for cancer stricken teenagers
25,000 kr.

The research and educational purposes
Joey Heidelbach
Master of Low at the University of Cambridge
30,000 kr.

Sidsel Green
One-year Master's degree at the London School of Economics
30,000 kr.

Stine Krause Olsen
Master's Degree Education at Columbia University
30,000 kr.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2016, 08:34:52 PM »

His father also smoked. But I think it is too easy to blame the parents, my mom was a heavy smoker for years and I never started, so you don't have to smoke just because your parents do. I just don't understand why his son had to "hold" the cigarette for him. Makes no sense to me. You either finish it and then go in, you just put it out (he isn't short of money, so he can afford this) or you start after you come out of the restaurant but you don't give it to your underage son to hold. It was a cheap cigarette not an expensive Cuban cigar, so why make such a fuss and keep it? To me, this is an attempt of the sugary media to cover up that he is indeed a smoker and that it was his cigarette and not his dad's.

I fail to see why there should be some kind of conspiracy behind this Huh? Joachim is a known smoker. The magazine write what happens and can be seen in the photos. End of the story. Why create a drama..
Fred is/was also a smoker and Marge smokes like a chimney, as did Henrik for years. I don't know how it is in other countries but in Denmark there's a corelation between parents smoking and children picking up the habit so yes, it does make sense to blame Marge and Henrik. They have a son who suffers from asthma and allergies and that didn't make them stop smoking. It's disgusting and it's very sad that Joachim can't break that pattern. Hopefully Nikolaj (and Felix Henrik and Athena obviously) won't start smoking.
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2016, 02:17:34 AM »

I fail to see why there should be some kind of conspiracy behind this Huh? Joachim is a known smoker. The magazine write what happens and can be seen in the photos. End of the story. Why create a drama..
Fred is/was also a smoker and Marge smokes like a chimney, as did Henrik for years. I don't know how it is in other countries but in Denmark there's a corelation between parents smoking and children picking up the habit so yes, it does make sense to blame Marge and Henrik. They have a son who suffers from asthma and allergies and that didn't make them stop smoking. It's disgusting and it's very sad that Joachim can't break that pattern. Hopefully Nikolaj (and Felix Henrik and Athena obviously) won't start smoking.

Same. Why cigarettes even exist? Seriously, it isn't a healthy habit. Crazy

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: