Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nikolai & Felix - NEWS 2016  (Read 13196 times)
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2016, 10:01:03 PM »

We should post photos with the older brothers together. In the Olympics:

mylady

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2016, 12:08:35 PM »

Nicolai and Felix will be  handsome adults, I like a lot all the Family, Henrik and  Athena are very nice.
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2016, 05:12:36 PM »

Felix looks like a very sweet boy,he is always the one holding some younger siblings' hand.
Nikolai has something of Peter Pan, ephebic and not very manly,like someone who is getting taller but not yet more male or more adult.

I don't like Marie's Hermes sandals,never liked,they are too granny, grannie Mary,on the contrary,looks very well clad and she wins the competition with her French sister in law. Not difficult,as Marie is the less elegant French woman I know.strange.🤔
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2016, 07:58:06 PM »

Felix looks like a very sweet boy,he is always the one holding some younger siblings' hand.
Nikolai has something of Peter Pan, ephebic and not very manly,like someone who is getting taller but not yet more male or more adult.

I don't like Marie's Hermes sandals,never liked,they are too granny, grannie Mary,on the contrary,looks very well clad and she wins the competition with her French sister in law. Not difficult,as Marie is the less elegant French woman I know.strange.🤔

The topic here is Nikolai and Felix. The photos were crossposted. It would be nice if you'd stay on topic and discuss only N&F here, as they're the topic...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: