Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of Prince Julian, Duke of Halland  (Read 92734 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #300 on: March 26, 2024, 10:43:09 PM »

Bless him, I think he looks simple  |: I feel a different hair style would help.
lothwen

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: March 27, 2024, 02:21:16 AM »

Bless him, I think he looks simple  |: I feel a different hair style would help.

And how, pray tell, is a three-year-old supposed to look?

Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: March 27, 2024, 02:24:46 AM »

Bless him, I think he looks simple  |: I feel a different hair style would help.

You donít mean simple as in not bright?  More plainly and simply dressed and not pretentious?
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #303 on: March 27, 2024, 09:41:00 AM »

And how, pray tell, is a three-year-old supposed to look?

Well, Lothwen, I would not have let any of my boys have had had hair like this when they were 3.

You have an issue with a poster feeling differently than you?
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #304 on: March 27, 2024, 09:42:49 AM »

Bless him, I think he looks simple  |: I feel a different hair style would help.

You donít mean simple as in not bright?  More plainly and simply dressed and not pretentious?

As in not very bright. I recall this was the same with the last photo of him too.

They seem to prefer their boys having longer hair, I donít think it does any of them any favours but then again I think both have terrible taste so.

ETA: all the Swedish royal children are dressed very posh. Itís quite a marked difference to how Silvia dressed V, CP and M when they grew up.
Larzen

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: March 27, 2024, 10:01:15 AM »

He is wearing a KappAhl sweather, not very posh and what most families can afford with no problem
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #306 on: March 27, 2024, 10:10:59 AM »

He is wearing a KappAhl sweather, not very posh and what most families can afford with no problem

No rule without exceptions Wink
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: March 27, 2024, 10:11:21 AM »

Little Julian is a pretty child IMO, but he looks tender and fragile in a way, not as robust as his oldest brother.
Reminds me a little bit of Jacques of Monaco who is always looking to me weaker than his sister.
But it may turn out differently when they grow older.

Agree upon that.

And i agreeing with Maria, a different hairstyle may help
karma chamelion

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: March 27, 2024, 01:43:14 PM »

You donít mean simple as in not bright?  More plainly and simply dressed and not pretentious?

As in not very bright. I recall this was the same with the last photo of him too.

They seem to prefer their boys having longer hair, I donít think it does any of them any favours but then again I think both have terrible taste so.

ETA: all the Swedish royal children are dressed very posh. Itís quite a marked difference to how Silvia dressed V, CP and M when they grew up.

Neither of his parents are very bright so the apple probably doesn't fall far from the tree. Snakey & greaseball care more about having fun than about learning anything, neither has much of an education outside of the very basics, nor do they go out of their way to learn anything now that they're older. It's all about having fun and living a life of privilege. I don't know how their children could be much different with parents like theirs.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #309 on: March 27, 2024, 03:21:47 PM »

Cool

Neither of his parents are very bright so the apple probably doesn't fall far from the tree. Snakey & greaseball care more about having fun than about learning anything, neither has much of an education outside of the very basics, nor do they go out of their way to learn anything now that they're older. It's all about having fun and living a life of privilege. I don't know how their children could be much different with parents like theirs.

You have to wonder how both parents would have turned out with more guided parenting. I am not certain how bookish the SRF is but certainly both Victoria and Madeleine seem to be quite smart, if not well educated (Madeleine has a degree, I donít recall Victoriaís education). CP has a degree too but I donít think we see him as an active farmer exactly Cool I feel like CG and Silvia really let CP get away with very little and itís the same with Sofia. Neither seem the type would would emphasise the value of working hard to their children. You have to worry it will catch up with them at some point.

Itís the odd thing about watching royal children growing up. Theyíre mostly sweet and cute - and shown off as sweet and cute too - but at some point they end up reflecting how their parents conduct themselves and that certainly isnít always pretty..
loveofenglishtradition

Large Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: March 27, 2024, 05:35:32 PM »

I agree to Maria's comment. These kids are actually growing up in rich and privileged families, they don't have to worry about their future, earning their own money , creating a career professionally. They don't have the necessity  and that sure has much influence on their lives.

But it is still important to teach them, which is their parent's responsibility, that they are privileged but that there are many other people who aren't, and that they should learn about the rest of the world and especially care about the problems and needs of their countries.

Judging from CP and Sofia's past and present they might not put much importance on such issues for their kids, considering the past of their mother. There is a big difference between Victoria and also Madeleine.
And all three of them were raised by the same parents! That is no guarantee for all children turning out to be super kids, never in no family that I know of.

Gemsheal

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: March 28, 2024, 11:37:55 PM »

I'm on record saying how I simply hate the long hair on the Swedish royal boy grandchildren - actually, even Oscar's bangs were a little long for my taste and Nicolas could have used a trim last time I saw him  Laugh bounce ... but these little boys, CP & Sofia's just are the worst offenders when it comes hair care, thanks to the parents.

And that's from a mom who saved her three year old son's golden curls after his first cut, in a big envelope labeled "precious hair 5/22/95"   Laugh bounce  But the hair thickens up in most cases & looks healthier with regular trims. 

"A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while on a detour."

~ Anonymous
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: April 03, 2024, 09:39:19 AM »

I agree to Maria's comment. These kids are actually growing up in rich and privileged families, they don't have to worry about their future, earning their own money , creating a career professionally. They don't have the necessity  and that sure has much influence on their lives.

But it is still important to teach them, which is their parent's responsibility, that they are privileged but that there are many other people who aren't, and that they should learn about the rest of the world and especially care about the problems and needs of their countries.

Judging from CP and Sofia's past and present they might not put much importance on such issues for their kids, considering the past of their mother. There is a big difference between Victoria and also Madeleine.
And all three of them were raised by the same parents! That is no guarantee for all children turning out to be super kids, never in no family that I know of.

TBH I doubt they will have a great education. CP went to different posh schools but doesn't look smart or educated. Otherwise he never ever would have married the woman he did. The SRF doesn't seem very samrt to me.

I think Chris and Dan are the only one in the family who value education as an important thing, I'm sure Madeleine's children will have the best education.
If Dan has anything to say, Oscar will have good education and get a reasonable job someday.
Vic knows exactly what Estelle has to learn I'm sure she get the best education a queen can get.

CP and Sof have no values and are both quite dumb. (Obviously she is kind of street smart, but that's all.) Nobody knows, but looking at their parents, I think CPs children will become stupid, lazy brats someday. Secret
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: April 03, 2024, 03:31:14 PM »

I agree to Maria's comment. These kids are actually growing up in rich and privileged families, they don't have to worry about their future, earning their own money , creating a career professionally. They don't have the necessity  and that sure has much influence on their lives.

TBH I doubt they will have a great education. CP went to different posh schools but doesn't look smart or educated. Otherwise he never ever would have married the woman he did. The SRF doesn't seem very samrt to me.

I think Chris and Dan are the only one in the family who value education as an important thing, I'm sure Madeleine's children will have the best education.
If Dan has anything to say, Oscar will have good education and get a reasonable job someday.
Vic knows exactly what Estelle has to learn I'm sure she get the best education a queen can get.

CP and Sof have no values and are both quite dumb. (Obviously she is kind of street smart, but that's all.) Nobody knows, but looking at their parents, I think CPs children will become stupid, lazy brats someday. Secret

Hopefully those kids will suprise us in a positive way.
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: April 03, 2024, 08:48:34 PM »

I live near that German elite school "Salem", THE place for German speaking rich kids or at least one of them. Well, they have to give out scholarships to "gifted" students, their reasoning is that they don't want to elite only to mix with elite, but one of the reasons really is that rich kids are often not motivated to achieve great academic grades. So to create positive headlines for the school they need clever and "hungry" kids from normal families.

But he is three ... let's give him the benefit of doubt. Madeleine holds a BA degree. I have one as well and if you don't do any further studies and if you are not well connected, this usually does not get you anywhere high up in the ranks. So well ... yes. They all have a degree, but then ... Silvia and CG did not even allow them to speak German as a second language growing up.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: