Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of Prince Alexander, Duke of Sodermanland  (Read 89494 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #390 on: April 21, 2017, 03:24:09 AM »

The love of a narcissist isn't really love, though. It's more like appreciation of the fact that you fulfill their purposes and adore them while you're doing it IMO

This  Star

She loves the role she's in more than anything else in the world.
Passing Stars

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #391 on: April 21, 2017, 03:34:42 AM »

The love of a narcissist isn't really love, though. It's more like appreciation of the fact that you fulfill their purposes and adore them while you're doing it IMO

Star AddiesGirl.  You hit the nail on the head!  She appreciates their good taste in recognizing how wonderful she is...  Crap
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #392 on: April 21, 2017, 03:00:04 PM »

Very true.

Sometimes it seems to me you have to have personal experience of some kind in order to believe that a mother is able to not love her child as she should. Kind of a double whammy for those who knows of such a sad thing. They see it, experience it and yet people don't believe them Confused
KimmySue

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: April 21, 2017, 10:02:22 PM »

Very true.

Sometimes it seems to me you have to have personal experience of some kind in order to believe that a mother is able to not love her child as she should. Kind of a double whammy for those who knows of such a sad thing. They see it, experience it and yet people don't believe them Confused

This is true. I think it is difficult for people to believe a mother could not love her child. And it is shocking when you experience someone like that. Unfortunately, I have witnessed it more than once.
Arturo94

Big Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: August 29, 2017, 06:45:14 PM »

CP took Alexander to the Babblarna's show in Skansen
http://www.svenskdam.se/2...l-philip-gjorde-i-helgen/

"Going to Babblarna's show at Skansen.

On Sunday we were treated to a really colorful show at Skansen. Prince Carl Philip was there with little Alexander to see Babblarna's musical. Babbles are small fictional characters with fun colors and shapes. All small children love them - including the little prince!

Now it is not long until Alexander, 1, will be the big brother of a prince or princess! Sofia is expected to give birth in mid-September. And on the day in which Carl Philip and Alexander were at Skansen Princess Madeleine went out with the joyful news that she is pregnant ."

cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: August 30, 2017, 04:55:56 AM »

Alex is all Sofia!
Is there an idea that this child will have a province of Sweden ( or whatever the areas are called)?

Phina

Small Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: August 30, 2017, 01:29:25 PM »

Alex is all Sofia!
Is there an idea that this child will have a province of Sweden ( or whatever the areas are called)?

Do you mean Alexander, cord?  He has Södermanland - check out Stenhammar Castle, which is traditionally leased to the Duke of Södermanland though not a crown estate - as his duchy.  It's revealed after the birth so I'm guessing new baby Bernadotte might get the duchy of Halland (as Bertil had this duchy).

Sondra Finchley

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #397 on: August 30, 2017, 09:04:11 PM »

Ive been reliably informed by Swede that there are "either 20 or 24 landskap" in Sweden, but he was choking on a jalapeno bit at the time.

Oh - 25!

Just curious if there was any risk of them running out. Aannnddd he just realized Prins Alexander is Duke of Sodermanland (his province).

"Wait, who is Prince Alexander?"

Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Princess Gollumina wants her precioussss

Ignore
« Reply #398 on: August 30, 2017, 09:41:24 PM »

CP took Alexander to the Babblarna's show in Skansen
http://www.svenskdam.se/2...l-philip-gjorde-i-helgen/

"Going to Babblarna's show at Skansen.

On Sunday we were treated to a really colorful show at Skansen. Prince Carl Philip was there with little Alexander to see Babblarna's musical. Babbles are small fictional characters with fun colors and shapes. All small children love them - including the little prince!

Now it is not long until Alexander, 1, will be the big brother of a prince or princess! Sofia is expected to give birth in mid-September. And on the day in which Carl Philip and Alexander were at Skansen Princess Madeleine went out with the joyful news that she is pregnant ."

Interesting info in the comments. Somehow I had an image in my head that Snakey was home in Villa Solbacken feet up waiting for the impending birth as it has been said so many times that she simply cannot leave the house being so close to birth (which is why she won't participate in anything right now). Well silly me. Of course she can! So she was out while CP and Alex were.

This in the comments:

"H writes:  August 29, 2017 at. 12:36
All the while Sofia had a brunch at Hotel Diplomat together with Carolina Gynning and Dominika Perczynski. The entourage was seen / heard to be having a very nice time judging by the laughter. Yes, I was home in St.Holm, and with my husband was a short distance away."

I wonder if Alex will have a baby brother/sister next week...

The Rally Prince driving (yes, it's really him)...
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #399 on: August 30, 2017, 10:59:28 PM »

Alex is all Sofia!

Do you mean Alexander, cord?  He has Södermanland - check out Stenhammar Castle, which is traditionally leased to the Duke of Södermanland though not a crown estate - as his duchy.  It's revealed after the birth so I'm guessing new baby Bernadotte might get the duchy of Halland (as Bertil had this duchy).

oh, sorry, I meant the new baby
Arturo94

Big Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #400 on: August 31, 2017, 09:55:39 AM »

Alex is all Sofia!

I think that it could be either Halland or Dalarna. I remember that there was "disappointment" in Dalarna when CG announced that Alexander would have been the Duke of Södermanland. People expected Alexander to have the dukedom of his mother's place of origin...so maybe they could give it to the new baby. Or maybe this one will have Halland and a (possible) nr. 3 will have Dalarna. Thinking I do not know...but IMO the choice is among these two dukedoms.

Phina

Small Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #401 on: August 31, 2017, 11:07:23 AM »

Alex is all Sofia!

I think that it could be either Halland or Dalarna. I remember that there was "disappointment" in Dalarna when CG announced that Alexander would have been the Duke of Södermanland. People expected Alexander to have the dukedom of his mother's place of origin...so maybe they could give it to the new baby. Or maybe this one will have Halland and a (possible) nr. 3 will have Dalarna. Thinking I do not know...but IMO the choice is among these two dukedoms.

Yes
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: