Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lux state visit to Finland  (Read 7635 times)
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2016, 10:24:14 AM »

Never change a winning team  Whistle, so please MT bring on even more Saab 
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2016, 12:06:04 PM »

first pics from the second day and a video of the speeches from the second day (GD Henri starts at about 6:30). MT's dress looks familiar, not bad but I preferred yesterday's day outfit. But they bot look happy and engaged and do a good job representing Lux. Hope we get some more pics from the visit to the university and the city today and rtl promised that they will cover the visit in today's journal this evening
https://presidentti.videosync.fi/luxemburg2016

« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 12:31:22 PM by Trier1 » Logged
debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2016, 12:31:06 PM »

first pics from the second day and a video of the speeches from the second day (GD Henri starts at about 6:30). MT's dress looks familiar, not bad but I preferred yesterday's day outfit. But they bot look happy and engaged and do a good job representing Lux. Hope we get some more pics from the visit to the university and the city today and rtl promised that they will cover the visit in today's journal this evening
https://presidentti.videosync.fi/luxemburg2016

For me it reminds me of Estelle's coat worn to figure skating competition

Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2016, 12:40:10 PM »

not really, Estelle is wearing arumples brownish mess in this pic, I was thinking of this event last year when they visited the conseil d'Europe
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2016, 05:27:42 PM »

Enjoying the cultural part of the visit combined with a solemn wreath-laying ceremony. Like the fact that they manage to look solemn for one part and relaxed for the other but still manage to look interested in what their hosts show them. Some of the other royal tourists should take note and copy this for their next holiday tour. Pics from rtl, wort and tageblatt

Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2016, 08:55:59 PM »

first pics from tohights evening event. And nice pics from today by Finland today but a horrible article (in English). MT is both his wife and his fianc? according to this article
http://finlandtoday.fi/in...nish-presidential-couple/

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2016, 09:01:38 PM »

Trier, thanks for the updates on this visit Star Champagne

MT looks lovely in white.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Pinkie

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2016, 11:16:20 PM »

Never change a winning team  Whistle, so please MT bring on even more Saab 
That?s wasting lots of money on new dresses while the closet is already crowded with similar ones. The dress is okay but not more than that, too snug, odd cleavages and it accentuates her round shoulders in a bad way. There are other designers out there who do dresses for fuller figures much better.
The white dress was much better.
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2016, 12:55:10 AM »

MT looks amazing, but I'm also not a fan of her dress during the gala dinner - the work is amazing but all the embroidery is too much for her IMHO.  Yes
I think a dress like the one below is much better for her  Smiley

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2016, 01:12:35 AM »

I think Henri liked the red dress too
Sunshine

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2016, 01:57:45 AM »

Trier1! Thanks for posting the video. It's my first time hearing Henry speak. Also the topic was interested with him and Fin president.

I love MT evening gown. I also love the picture of her in the red dress. Do you dishers know which event was that?
Royal Di

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2016, 03:09:10 AM »

Trier1! Thanks for posting the video. It's my first time hearing Henry speak. Also the topic was interesting with him and the Finnish president. I love MT's evening gown. I also love the picture of her in the red dress. Do you dishers know which event was that?
The red dress was worn to the pre-wedding dinner for Prince William and Kate Middleton in 2011.  Sartorial Splendor's comment on the gown was spot on: "Much better is Maria Teresa in her Elie Saab, which is actually giving her a waist and not making her carry a wrap over her arms."
Sunshine

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2016, 05:22:14 AM »

Thanks Rosi D for the clarification.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2016, 10:41:10 AM »

A girl can never have enough nice Elie Saab dresses  Tongue. The red dress is nice but not for an event that includes a sash. She wore it in Sweden ages ago with a sash and it looked horrible (bow and sash didn't work together). The blue dress worked well with the order, nice colour combination.
Hope we get some nice pics from the last day, they are going to visit a university and a nature reserve before flying back to Lux. Although it would make more sense to fly to Prague directly instead of going to Lux first, at least for Henri who is scheduled for the events in Prague from tomorrow on.
mylady

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2016, 10:50:48 AM »

Thank you Trier for the all the photos and the video, I appr?ciate this couple and I am happy to see them
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: