Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia's relationship with her sister in laws  (Read 39144 times)
Katestolemyname

Mini Member

Norway Norway

Ignore
« on: May 06, 2016, 04:21:48 PM »

It has been written a lot about the relationship (or rather lack thereof) between the two. I find the topic interesting and thought that it would be good to keep it in this thread. Sometimes people refer to events from different topics and it takes a lot of time to find the particular subjects.
Maria; please delete this topic if you want to keep the subjekt in the remaining topics.
Queen Barbara

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 04:23:13 PM »

I think is a good idea Thumb up
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 04:34:09 PM »

This topic could be similar to the 'Marie vs Mary' thread on the DRF board  Thumb up

Kins

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 04:40:30 PM »

Brilliant!!!  Star for you!
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2016, 08:49:08 PM »

Madeleine is far superior than Sofia: A born princess, received a better education, a decent person, popping the first grandson of The King...

Has Sofia achieved anything of this?  Whistle

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2016, 08:51:38 PM »

Madde also has a decent hard-working husband and Sofia is stuck with greaseball Whistle

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Passing Stars

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2016, 08:55:45 PM »

Madeleine is far superior than Sofia: A born princess, received a better education, a decent person, popping the first grandson of The King...

Has Sofia achieved anything of this?  Whistle

Madde also actually helps children while Sofia is just a poser...    Dead
Emma Rose

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2016, 12:29:45 AM »

Sophia is just a user. I strongly believe that the children in SA were just a way to get what she wanted...a whitewashed image. Let's see what she does with her own son.

Madde really contributes to the charities that help children JMO. And maybe a lot of what she does is through image. Many people might be interested in her as a real princess and maybe that interest will bring them to see the work that Childhood does. But I think she is also involved with more than just pretty pictures.
Ingeborg

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2016, 12:41:09 AM »

Sofia is so convinced that she is so perfect. But then she is somparing herself to Madde. Strange! She always looks at Madde and want her attantion. And Madde does not seems to care but she do not behave badly in any way, I just think she does not care.

I wonder how long it takes before they are going on vacation. And how expensive that will be. CP probably buy his wife a lovetiara for nobel. She cant just have one. And can she not have one of the other tiaras she will have CP to buy her one.

About the company she does started that because she wants her family to earn mor then Chris and Madde. And she is yousing Barbros brightes advices to take place in society.

Sofia probably understands that she can not compete with Victoria but she is determined to do everything bigger and better than Madde. Will it work? 

Katestolemyname

Mini Member

Norway Norway

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2016, 12:49:56 AM »

So, to sum up, some of the past incidents;

1. Madde was the only person who saw Sofia for what she is and therefore didn't welcome her in the family.

2. Sofia tried to force herself into being bridesmaid at Maddes wedding? . I have no details here, so feel free to add more.

3. Sofia didn't let Madde make Emma Nikloas' god mother and also denied her presence at the christening.

4. Sofia seems to copy everything Madeleine wears and does.

5. Sofia spreads (false) rumors about Madde in the press.

Did I forget anything? Please fill in.

Passing Stars

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2016, 02:15:26 AM »

I wonder if Madde will be able to keep Sofia out of Childhood or if Sofia will slither her way in...  Sofia has nothing to offer the organization but she could certainly gain a tremendous amount of satisfaction by invading Madde's legacy.
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2016, 02:25:26 AM »

I believe she already tried
Passing Stars

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2016, 02:52:10 AM »

I believe she already tried

Well if that's the case then I doubt Childhood has left her crosshairs, so if her popularity increases she may make another play. 

The part I really wonder about is if the other financial partners of Childhood would be able to continue to block her.  Thinking. I think Silvia acting alone was not strong enough and had to cave on allowing her into the Global Child Forum, or am I wrong about that?
Emma Rose

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2016, 01:44:10 AM »

I might be wrong about this but I think that Childhood supports various charities around the world. Donations made to Childhood are allocated to these charities. Some are small and limited to certain regions. Others are found in more than one country or region. I hope that these organizations would criticize any attempt to include Sofia in the Childhood board or any other part of the organization.

Excuse me if I have the information wrong.
Passing Stars

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2016, 05:12:56 AM »

I might be wrong about this but I think that Childhood supports various charities around the world. Donations made to Childhood are allocated to these charities. Some are small and limited to certain regions. Others are found in more than one country or region. I hope that these organizations would criticize any attempt to include Sofia in the Childhood board or any other part of the organization.

Excuse me if I have the information wrong.

According to their website there is a group of 14 co-founders that each gave $1 million USD.  I'm assuming that they are an influential enough group to keep Sofia out, but there seems to be a tremendous amount of latitude allotted to the royal snake.  Unfortunately Silvia can't protect her daughter but maybe these co-founders can protect Childhood....
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: