Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia's relationship with her sister in laws  (Read 39146 times)
Cecilia

Big Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2016, 02:32:35 AM »

How ugly Sofia's weddinghair is. The more I look at it the uglier it becomes.
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2016, 02:53:12 AM »

*Act like you didn't notice her*

I think it's quite funny that Madde, after this episode, just walked away so that Sofia was getting hugs and congratulations from the rest of the RF, then her own family, then lots of her friends and THEN she saw Madde from a distance and rushed towards M with her hands in the air like "Ah, there you are! Come and give me a hug and pretend that you're super happy that I from now on will walk in front of you on all official occasions!" while two of Sofias friends are looking like the moment is very awkward for everybody.

https://youtu.be/lVrEoM2hDn8?t=45s

How ugly Sofia's weddinghair is. The more I look at it the uglier it becomes.

The more I look at it, the more her hair looks like it's made of several hairpieces glued on top of each other.

It's like Princess Leia meets Jane Eyre. And fifties hair. It just looks weird, especially the top part in the back.

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: November 08, 2017, 09:22:55 PM »

https://stoppapressarna.s...-nedlatande-ton-mot-sofia

Madeleine's condescending tone towards Sofia

Sofia cannot stand it anymore.
Now it is revealed that her feud with sister-in-law Madeleine continues.
One of the reasons: Prince Gabriel's baptism.

It's not easy marrying into the country's most blue-blooded family. Both Prince Daniel, 44, and Mr. Chris, 43, know - but for Sofia, 32, it has been hardest and the princess has been forced to face many painful scandals since she married Carl Philip, 38. One of her biggest critics was for a long time princess Madeleine, 35, who initially did not make it a secret that she thought Sofia was completely wrong for her brother. Carl Philip had left his sister's best friend Emma Pernald, 37, after nearly ten years together.

After a series of clashes over the years, it eventually seemed as though everything would resolve. Stoppa Pressarna could reveal this summer that a secret peace agreement had been made, where Carl Philip acting as a diplomat who got Madeleine and Sofia to make peace with one another. After years of feuding, the family could finally breathe a sigh of relief!

But no happiness lasts forever. Now there are new reports that the conflict between the girls is continuing. Madeleine does not like that Sofia has kept her old friends from the time before she became a princess, reports Hänt Extra.
- Madeleine can be very patronizing in her comments, explains an informant.

When Prince Gabriel is to be baptized in Drottningholm Castle Church on December 1, several of Sofia's closest friends are not welcome. Reason stated: lack of space.
- Sofia cannot stand living like this. The demands on her are completely unreasonable, the source says.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2017, 09:33:55 PM »

Please  Roll Eyes

lilith

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: November 08, 2017, 09:52:48 PM »

https://stoppapressarna.s...-nedlatande-ton-mot-sofia

- Sofia cannot stand living like this. The demands on her are completely unreasonable, the source says.

She's free to leave, anytime she wants to.  Tongue
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2017, 09:55:04 PM »

Of shoot, does that mean that the lovely and most loving friends of Sophia will not join the party ahem baptism?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2017, 10:01:57 PM »

Didnít Sofia make a fuss about Emma being apart of Madeleines wedding and/or a godparent to one of Maddeís children causing M to alter her plans? If so, I hope Maddie paid her back and really did block Sofiaís sleazy friends from attending Gabrielís christening. Somehow I think Madde has too much class and dignity to actually do that and this story is another way for Sophia and her camp to continue smearing Mís name.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2017, 10:11:38 PM »

Didnít Sofia make a fuss about Emma being apart of Madeleines wedding and/or a godparent to one of Maddeís children causing M to alter her plans? If so, I hope Maddie paid her back and really did block Sofiaís sleazy friends from attending Gabrielís christening. Somehow I think Madde has too much class and dignity to actually do that and this story is another way for Sophia and her camp to continue smearing Mís name.
I agree.
S is the ultimate trash concdering her behaviour towards other people. For me, as I have said before, it's not her past as a stripper or sugar baby that makes her unsuitable for the role and generally unattractive person. It's her behaviour, the way she treats other people and all these things about Maddie being the bad one in this case are just BS and the only purpose is to make S looks good and "victim". It's too sad if people believe these lies.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2017, 03:00:48 AM »

When Prince Gabriel is to be baptized in Drottningholm Castle Church on December 1, several of Sofia's closest friends are not welcome. Reason stated: lack of space.

Such unreasonable demands says the gutter snake who DEMANDED that Madde not include one of her oldest friends in her own wedding party and child's christening.

Eat a bag of dicks, Hoefia.  You pulled this very stunt twice on Madde.  Karma is a real bitch.
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2017, 03:21:28 AM »

Karma is a bitch.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2017, 03:34:16 AM »

Eat a bag of dicks, Hoefia.  You pulled this very stunt twice on Madde.  Karma is a real bitch.
Ummmm, if you want a punishment for her, better think of something else Whistle Angel
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2017, 06:53:37 AM »

Eat a bag of dicks, Hoefia. You pulled this very stunt twice on Madde.  Karma is a real bitch.
Ummmm, if you want a punishment for her, better think of something else Whistle Angel

not quite a bag of Richard but...close 

enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR_5h8CzRcI

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2017, 05:37:15 PM »

I agree.
S is the ultimate trash concdering her behaviour towards other people. For me, as I have said before, it's not her past as a stripper or sugar baby that makes her unsuitable for the role and generally unattractive person. It's her behaviour, the way she treats other people and all these things about Maddie being the bad one in this case are just BS and the only purpose is to make S looks good and "victim". It's too sad if people believe these lies.

Another day, another smear against Madde by another journalist that should be on the first rocket to Mars...to be left there. 

Ohhh, I can't wait till the day when Karma strikes back...Snakey and her journalist friends are not going to like it.

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: November 10, 2017, 02:11:35 AM »

Laugh bounce Laughing Laugh bounce Laughing Star

So true.  That's how she got into this family to begin with.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: November 10, 2017, 02:13:40 AM »

Eat a bag of dicks, Hoefia. You pulled this very stunt twice on Madde.  Karma is a real bitch.

not quite a bag of Richard but...close 

enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR_5h8CzRcI

G Smiley

Laugh bounce Laughing Laugh bounce Laughing Star

I'm recovering from a nasty cold and cough.  I cannot stop coughing now because I cannot stop laughing.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: