Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Playground  (Read 25495 times)
Ingeborg

Mini Member

Ignore
« on: May 11, 2016, 08:09:37 AM »

In Sweden.

Since January 2016 Project Playground supports the soccer association Botkyrka Konyaspor that enables unaccompanied youth in the Stockholm area to play soccer with other youth every friday.

Together with the Taekwondo club JSK Stockholm and coach Rachel Wilson, we enable unaccompanied youth to practice taekwondo together every friday night.

Project Playground's operation in Sweden is under development and expands during 2016 with several social activities, mainly within sports and culture, for unaccompanied children and youth. The aim of these activities is not only to bring joy and new friends but also to contribute to language skills, community and networking.

I do not understand this. What is PP going to do? Are they making other people working for free and make things with the kids? So PP is not going to ask for money to work with this then?

http://project-playground.org/operationsweden.aspx

Sounds like good plans

The group of unaccompanied children and youth arriving to Sweden has increased significantly in recent years. They all carry their own history and have their own unique background. They come from different countries, with different experiences speaking different languages. Nonetheless, they all have in common that they have come alone to a new country and need support and guidance in order to enter the community. It is here our work starts.

We want to contribute and help making sure that unaccompanied children and youth get the opportunities and the support needed to feel safe and as a part of society. Create a platform, that also serves as a haven in every-day life, which helps in building self-esteem and identity. The core of our operation in Sweden is thus the same as in our operation in South Africa - through good role models and activities strengthen individuals, giving them belief in the future and tools to influence their own lives.

Project Playground's operation in Sweden is under development and expands during 2016 with several social activities, mainly within sports and culture, for unaccompanied children and youth. The aim of these activities is not only to bring joy and new friends but also to contribute to language skills, community and networking.

Whos work starts? And exactly what starts? Support and enable on internet from Royal Castle?

And if one gives money to PP what good will they do and for who?
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 01:46:25 PM »

That blurb sounds like a class project for a theoretical charity proposal that would get a grade of "C" - below expectations.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 02:08:21 PM »

Some of the descriptions reminds me of the Dutch organization Jeugd sportfonds (Youth Sport foundation).  This organization in general provide sports opportunities to children from 4 to 18 years old who live in households (or situations) where there is not enough money to join a sports club. For these children Jeugdsportfonds pays the membership fee and in some cases the sports equipment.

With sports children come into contact with other children and learn so playfully, in a new social environment, different rules and manners. Rules which they are often not getting at home and at school.

Investing in sports for children means to them a greater chance of a good future and reduces the risk of falling by the wayside and negative behavior. In addition, sports are also important to prevent obesity among youth in the Netherlands.

http://www.jeugdsportfonds.nl/
Ingeborg

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 04:31:44 PM »

Thank you  cordtx and  Principessa for your input. Helping children with needs are okej and of course there need to be decide what group that you want to help.

But I find it in som way being not humanitarian and rather an politicel decission when just helping children with needs from other countries but sweden. If a child is born in Sweden but have no parents or been placed in other living by social wellfare they are not getting to go to taekwondo and well, that sounds not so good.

Wonder if Sofia chose this because of the kins popular speak after tsunami catastrophy and talking about not having a father? That is really smart of her. She sweet talked him and this is the result?
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2016, 04:34:45 PM »

Thank you  cordtx and  Principessa for your input. Helping children with needs are okej and of course there need to be decide what group that you want to help.

But I find it in som way being not humanitarian and rather an politicel decission when just helping children with needs from other countries but sweden. If a child is born in Sweden but have no parents or been placed in other living by social wellfare they are not getting to go to taekwondo and well, that sounds not so good.

Wonder if Sofia chose this because of the kins popular speak after tsunami catastrophy and talking about not having a father? That is really smart of her. She sweet talked him and this is the result?

When bringing PP to Sweden I expected them to include all kids in Sweden, no matter if they are refugees, or native Swedes. But if I understand it correct PP is only aimed at the refugee children in Sweden? They are more easy "victim", let say less negative or critical remarks?
Ingeborg

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2016, 04:35:27 PM »

Helping children borned abroud and come to Sweden with no parents did Tord married to princess Christan. That child stole a tiara from princess Christina. It had not been found yet. Maybe more was stolen.

And why are not children who come with one parents an many siblings not get PP support?
Ingeborg

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2016, 04:43:42 PM »

When bringing PP to Sweden I expected them to include all kids in Sweden, no matter if they are refugees, or native Swedes. But if I understand it correct PP is only aimed at the refugee children in Sweden? They are more easy "victim", let say less negative or critical remarks?

Yes then no parants come and complain in any way.

And the problem with these children are that they often not are children but fully grown up men are that there can bli "children" with an agenda that is not a good one. Many problems to do this. And show that the king got no idea of what is going on in sociaty. If he ever thaugt this as a good idea.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2016, 04:53:28 PM »

Yes then no parants come and complain in any way.

And the problem with these children are that they often not are children but fully grown up men are that there can bli "children" with an agenda that is not a good one. Many problems to do this. And show that the king got no idea of what is going on in sociaty. If he ever thaugt this as a good idea.

It could have been a good idea, but it has not been thoroughly thought true. And why trying fresh and new, if there are already organisations busy in this field. Why no coorperation or so?
Ingeborg

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2016, 11:13:04 PM »

Compare Sofias to Kronprinsessparets foundation.
Do you have ideas on how we can combat exclusion and promote the good health of children and young people in Sweden?
We welcome proposals for projects or operations within the Foundation aims to combat exclusion and promote good health of children and young people in Sweden.

Conditions for applying
In order to apply for a grant you must be a non-profit organization. You will be working to promote health and / or combat exclusion among children and young people in Sweden. Your projects and activities must be preventive and long-term, and are classified as health care and education of children and young people or education and training.

Who are the beneficiaries?

Grants are made for projects and activities for groups of children and young people with the purpose to combat exclusion and promote good health. Grants are made not to individuals.

Purpose / project
In-depth description of the project timetable (max 1500 characters)
What costs are involved?
What amount requested from the Foundation?
What other contributors are, what has been sought and obtained from them?
It's fine to include an attachment in PDF format (max 2MB)
http://www.kronprinsesspa...stiftelse.se/ansokan.html

Particularly that non-profit are intresting. The whole organization should be non-profit. Noy just a particularly a certain activity. Otherwise it will be like pr for the orfanization to give som activites to PP.

I do not know it Sofias project with free taekwondo are held by a non-profit organization? I find it hard to believe that they are having trainging for free all the time and not are working with this. I can be wrong of course.

If the organization who do things for children coming to Sweden without parents with Project Playground are driven to earn money it maybe legal? but not look good at all.

LauraMarie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2016, 11:29:18 PM »

I posted this in the Panama Papers thread but thought I would add it here.  I did some digging, and it looks like someone on the PP board might be part of the Panama Papers scandal.

So, I think I might've found something royal-adjacent in the searches.  I started searching through the various leaders of Project Playground (see here: http://www.project-playgr...und.org/organization.aspx).  I wasn't getting any hits until I searched for Mikael Engdahl.  I got two hits for someone named Olof Mikael Engdahl, listing him as a shareholder for a company in the Seychelles and a company in the British Virgin Islands.  Next, I searched the Swedish business listings for MnO International which is what the Project Playground bio lists as a company he owns.  When I looked up, MnO International, bingo...the person it lists as the owner is Olof Mikael Engdahl (see here: http://www.allabolag.se/5...9457/MnO_International_AB).  Obviously, there could be more than one Olof Mikael Engdahl in Sweden, but that definitely piqued my curiosity.  Please look into this further.  Like I said, this is just what I found with my rudimentary detective skills.

Here are the links to the Panama Papers results:
https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/12154986
https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/12156758
Ingeborg

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2016, 12:31:39 AM »

I posted this in the Panama Papers thread but thought I would add it here.  I did some digging, and it looks like someone on the PP board might be part of the Panama Papers scandal.

So, I think I might've found something royal-adjacent in the searches.  I started searching through the various leaders of Project Playground (see here: http://www.project-playgr...und.org/organization.aspx).  I wasn't getting any hits until I searched for Mikael Engdahl.  I got two hits for someone named Olof Mikael Engdahl, listing him as a shareholder for a company in the Seychelles and a company in the British Virgin Islands.  Next, I searched the Swedish business listings for MnO International which is what the Project Playground bio lists as a company he owns.  When I looked up, MnO International, bingo...the person it lists as the owner is Olof Mikael Engdahl (see here: http://www.allabolag.se/5...9457/MnO_International_AB).  Obviously, there could be more than one Olof Mikael Engdahl in Sweden, but that definitely piqued my curiosity.  Please look into this further.  Like I said, this is just what I found with my rudimentary detective skills.

Here are the links to the Panama Papers results:
https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/12154986
https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/12156758

That is heavy. Thank you for adding that in this thread And Barbro Ehnbom is she involved in this too maybe?

I think Barbro still is in contact with Sofia
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2016, 01:55:45 AM »

Barbra was at the wedding , I believe
Ingeborg

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2016, 02:12:38 AM »

During September and October 2009 spent Sofia in Ghana, where she did volunteer work. Among other things, she visited orphanages and helped to build a women's center.
https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prinsessan_Sofia

I find this really strange Visit? And in what way did she "built" a women?s center?

Stockholm et al Jenny Alexandersson AF poodles! "Jenny Alexandersson 17 February 2012, at 09:35 Hello Charlie, No, you're right, Project palyground started in 2010 and was then the Prince and Sofia are already a couple. It is her commitment to disadvantaged children in Africa who have been there a long time. 2009 realized her dream to work as a volunteer in Ghana. " http://blogg.aftonbladet....var-pa-de-forsta-fragorna the spring of 2009 when SH interviewed by the media when she joined the cat-walk in his old hometown, it was not planned or decided that she would go to Ghana, she did not mention it in the interview, however, she was as a teenager in Africa. SH went to Ghana for a few months in the fall of 2009 - after she met Prince Carl Philip in the summer in Bastad. In the blog she wrote in the fall, she seemed seriously interested, but the pictures on the HIV-infected orphans who had no manager who could meet their interests along with the SH collected money in his personal account that she never reported to the readers fully how they had come to Use, pulled down completely safety impression of her "genuine" commitment. But she stitches safe for all children in the world - it makes most of us! It is getting closer, too, in Greece leaving parents removed their children they can not afford to feed them. Tragic and very scary. Changes can be made quickly.
http://rallyt1.rssing.com...chan-20999189/all_p2.html

to Stockholm facts supplementation (ZZnr102) apropos of Sofia & Ghana visit for a few weeks at the beginning of the relationship prince again PRkvinnan Barbro Ehnbom was the intermediary ... The project was called the World of Hope International, founded by Monica Westin. M W is also occasionally works in New York and has written two books, one of which "Seeds of Hope" which is so called Barbro Ehnbom Co-Producer to. Something Jenny A never mentioned ... in his eternal nagging about SHS "charity" which goes out of play therapy in various forms

So Barbro is a little bit involved in project in Africa.

I do not find anything what they do more exactly?

Is she still put money in her own personal account?

Queen Barbara

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2016, 04:38:15 AM »

During September and October 2009 spent Sofia in Ghana, where she did volunteer work. Among other things, she visited orphanages and helped to build a women's center.
https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prinsessan_Sofia

I find this really strange Visit? And in what way did she "built" a women?s center?

Stockholm et al Jenny Alexandersson AF poodles! "Jenny Alexandersson 17 February 2012, at 09:35 Hello Charlie, No, you're right, Project palyground started in 2010 and was then the Prince and Sofia are already a couple. It is her commitment to disadvantaged children in Africa who have been there a long time. 2009 realized her dream to work as a volunteer in Ghana. " http://blogg.aftonbladet....var-pa-de-forsta-fragorna the spring of 2009 when SH interviewed by the media when she joined the cat-walk in his old hometown, it was not planned or decided that she would go to Ghana, she did not mention it in the interview, however, she was as a teenager in Africa. SH went to Ghana for a few months in the fall of 2009 - after she met Prince Carl Philip in the summer in Bastad. In the blog she wrote in the fall, she seemed seriously interested, but the pictures on the HIV-infected orphans who had no manager who could meet their interests along with the SH collected money in his personal account that she never reported to the readers fully how they had come to Use, pulled down completely safety impression of her "genuine" commitment. But she stitches safe for all children in the world - it makes most of us! It is getting closer, too, in Greece leaving parents removed their children they can not afford to feed them. Tragic and very scary. Changes can be made quickly.
http://rallyt1.rssing.com...chan-20999189/all_p2.html

to Stockholm facts supplementation (ZZnr102) apropos of Sofia & Ghana visit for a few weeks at the beginning of the relationship prince again PRkvinnan Barbro Ehnbom was the intermediary ... The project was called the World of Hope International, founded by Monica Westin. M W is also occasionally works in New York and has written two books, one of which "Seeds of Hope" which is so called Barbro Ehnbom Co-Producer to. Something Jenny A never mentioned ... in his eternal nagging about SHS "charity" which goes out of play therapy in various forms

So Barbro is a little bit involved in project in Africa.

I do not find anything what they do more exactly?

Is she still put money in her own personal account?

IMO Barbro is more involved in project in Africa. That what we originally thought.   Thinking
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2016, 05:58:09 PM »

Barbra was at the wedding , I believe

She was. And she looked super klassy with her blue dress and that awesome hair Cool

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: