Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Playground  (Read 22687 times)
Passing Stars

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2016, 06:36:33 PM »

Barbra was at the wedding , I believe

She was. And she looked super klassy with her blue dress and that awesome hair Cool

OMG!!  Is this a joke??

Who in their right mind meets this woman and then pays her for any advice??

What entrepreneurial award did she win??  Did someone lose a dare and that's how she won??  She looks like an aged Frenchie from the movie Grease - you know...  The Beauty School Dropout 
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2016, 06:42:54 PM »

But without the kindheartedness or youthful sweetness. She's more like Madame Medusa from Disney's The Rescuers.

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2016, 06:43:35 PM »

No, it's not a joke Crap

An oldie, but a goodie! A pic of Barbro and Snake in Bastad, onJuly 2008. This was around the time Snake met Prince Greasy Wink

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Passing Stars

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2016, 07:08:10 PM »

No, it's not a joke Crap

An oldie, but a goodie! A pic of Barbro and Snake in Bastad, onJuly 2008. This was around the time Snake met Prince Greasy Wink

That red is blinding!  Is she colorblind maybe??  That color hair dye might be useful for Halloween but otherwise it should be banned....    Nerves
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2016, 03:33:22 AM »

No, it's not a joke Crap

That red is blinding!  Is she colorblind maybe??  That color hair dye might be useful for Halloween but otherwise it should be banned....    Nerves

Yup, there's a mentor that a mother would be proud to have her little girl apprentice to.  Nono What an empty, superficial existence some people lead, it's really sad. And that they are put in a position to influence others, especially the vulnerable, is immoral and downright evil IMO.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2016, 10:48:46 PM »

September 16
Working with the Princess Sofia - do you have what it takes?

Have you always wanted to be a colleague with royalty? Now the dream can become reality!

Princess Sofia Charity Project Playground, which helps disadvantaged children and young people in the townships, is now on the hunt for reinforcements. The recruitment is for an administrator who can take care of the economy, assist in the office and deal with various issues. The ad was published in resume.se, and asks for a person who is organized and accurate. In addition, he or she must be accustomed to take responsibility and work in teams.

Sofia founded Project Playground six years ago with her friend Frida Vesterberg. Previously, she was general secretary but has now gone over to the title of Honorary President. The organization operates in South Africa, but also has offices in Stockholm - where the future administrator will work.

Yes, the heart of Sofia projectis  really growing like mad. Last April the group searched for a project manager and now is therefore the recruitment process started again.

Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2016, 08:20:49 AM »

Funny enough she would never get that job. Crazy
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2016, 01:51:12 AM »

I find it a bit sickening that Project Polishing the halo / Playmate / Playground is still going on. Whenever I hear about it I can't help but think how it's an attempt to benefit from the plight of poor children. I just cannot believe it's there to actually help the children and I don't believe it actually helps them. I also find it shady that not only did she use it for her Princess Bride project but she also arranged a job for her sister on it.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 01:56:43 AM by Suzerain » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2016, 01:50:50 AM »

December 22
Project Playground Christmas calendar
Every day in December, Sofia's Charity "Project Playground" unveiled a gap in a special charity calendar on Instagram. Behind door number 18 was concealed in fact the Princess Sofia herself. And with him, she had an important message.

VIDEO HERE (click on the white arrow)

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2016, 09:41:40 PM »

December 22
Project Playground Christmas calendar
Every day in December, Sofia's Charity "Project Playground" unveiled a gap in a special charity calendar on Instagram. Behind door number 18 was concealed in fact the Princess Sofia herself. And with him, she had an important message.

VIDEO HERE (click on the white arrow)

All I see in this video are her ginormous nostrils and a pathetic attempt to be serious/appear caring.  They should have put the actual founder in the video. 
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2017, 04:29:12 PM »

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2017, 04:33:00 PM »

January 2017
The surprise! Carola support Princess Sofia

There are many famous Swedes who have chosen to support the Princess Sofia organization Project Playground.

And now another famous woman stands behind the project. No less than Carola has chosen to support Sophia and her organization. In late January, Carola was added to the Project Playground, something both she and the organization revealed yesterday.

- "I really feel for the children that are growing up in the extreme vulnerability of life in the townships. To have the opportunity to support an organization that makes a difference for many children and young people by really see each one of them and their talents, feels important", says Carola herself on Playground website.

The reason that Carol was in place not only to look at the work performed, but mainly to occur during the organization's collection evening on January 29.

Along with Jimmy Kaellqvist, she sang for a few specially selected guests. And the concert was not held in the township where the organization is, but in the five star hotel The Ellerman House, named one of the best in the world.

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2017, 12:37:29 PM »

Found these pictures of Sofia and Frida Vesterberg working for Project Playground in South Africa. No idea how old the photos are, though..

Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2017, 02:40:40 PM »

I read somewhere on tumblr I think that from their last trip las month!

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2017, 04:04:39 PM »

I read somewhere on tumblr I think that from their last trip las month!

Soo... She's still fiddling around with that shady charity...  No

The woman behind them in the third picture doesn't seem that convinced or happy about the whole thing.

Is this charity actually helping anyone? I would think everyone in Africa would already be sick and tired of all these charity barbies arriving from some western country with no actual knowledge of the local culture, way of living or the whole surrounding atmosphere in general and pretending to do good while coming up with ridiculous campaigns. She waltzes in once again wearing a PP t-shirt (supposedly on holiday), and then they have another one of their silly slide shows about something that sounds convincing but in reality probably is full of meaningless drivel. Then she and her diamond ring step into a limousine and drive off to her luxury apartment building with fences, armed guards and CP sipping a drink at the balcony.  Roll Eyes

I don't know about you but something about this whole thing just makes me feel very annoyed. And then the fact she seems to continue the things she did before in secret now. Why? What else is she still doing that she supposedly is not doing anymore but in reality is, only in secret?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: