Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: State visit Romania to Lux  (Read 9783 times)
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: May 25, 2016, 11:05:03 AM »

Busy times for Henri and MT. After their visit to Finland, they will now host a state visit from Romania from 6-7th June. No details about the program yet but fingers crossed for MT in a tiara and another beautiful Eli Saab dress (I like them even if they all look similar  Secret).
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 12:37:31 PM »

The full programm is available, souds like a full schedule for Henri and MT and only the fluffy dinner/lunch things for Gui and Linus.
https://www.gouvernement....6045912/02-klaus-iohannis
laboheme

Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 03:45:00 PM »

The full programm is available, souds like a full schedule for Henri and MT and only the fluffy dinner/lunch things for Gui and Linus.

I'm surprised they're even doing that.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 06:41:31 PM »

I'm surprised they're even doing that.

I'm sure they're doing it because it's one of the major duties they have.  Also, Linus seems to enjoy the tiaras.  She won't want to miss a chance to put on a tiara.  What a shame that Louis and Tessy aren't there instead.  Tessy seems to really enjoy international events. 
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 06:46:54 PM »

What I found interesting is that the PM hosts the lunch at the MUDAM and Linus isn't on the agenda for this (she bullied her way into becoming the MUDAM president some time ago) and that she isn't listed for the other museum thing (her patronage is friends of the museums) and that she isn't listed for the university thing (she also has a patronage at the university).
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2016, 07:04:44 PM »

A state visit is one of the major duties of a reigning royal family.  These things are scheduled months, if not years, in advance.  Why wasn't this listed on their website?  They have the weirdest, most unprofessional website of any family.  Major events aren't listed until after they've ended (if they are listed at all), things aren't updated.  It's very strange that they pay people to handle these things for them, yet you wouldn't know it. 
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2016, 07:09:55 PM »

No idea why it isn't on their webpage. They seem to send out pics and infos about events to journalists sometimes but you need to provide a press card etc for this, so not something the normal people will do. If you want to know what they do, reading the newspapers and watching rtl is the best thing you can do. I hoped that their press office would improve with the recent changes but it is getting worse  Thumb down, sometimes I think that MT and Henri add their own events whenever they have the time to do so but you wouldn't guess that somebody who gets money for this is doing it
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2016, 07:12:14 PM »

No idea why it isn't on their webpage. They seem to send out pics and infos about events to journalists sometimes but you need to provide a press card etc for this, so not something the normal people will do. If you want to know what they do, reading the newspapers and watching rtl is the best thing you can do. I hoped that their press office would improve with the recent changes but it is getting worse  Thumb down, sometimes I think that MT and Henri add their own events whenever they have the time to do so but you wouldn't guess that somebody who gets money for this is doing it

Linus has lots of time on her hands.  This would be the perfect job for her.  It can be done from the comfort of her home, she doesn't have to mingle with commoners, and she can wear all the scarves she wants while she updates the site. 
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2016, 07:15:07 PM »

Please not, then we will miss all the things MT is doing because it can't be that a commoner does more important things than the perfect noble princess
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2016, 03:11:11 AM »

What I found interesting is that the PM hosts the lunch at the MUDAM and Linus isn't on the agenda for this (she bullied her way into becoming the MUDAM president some time ago)...
Sorry for the O/T but just wondering how Linus bullied her way into becoming Mudam president? What happened?
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2016, 11:57:42 AM »

According to Wort, MT wont take part because of late minute family reasons. So far, no further information, I just hope that whoever seems to be sick will recover.
laboheme

Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2016, 02:11:50 PM »

According to Wort, MT wont take part because of late minute family reasons. So far, no further information, I just hope that whoever seems to be sick will recover.

I wonder if Linus and Lobster are going to step in and fill MT's spot. I hope she's okay.

@gouv_lu
Bienvenue au Luxembourg @KlausIohannis & Carmen Iohannis!

No comment whatsoever. None.  Crap 
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2016, 02:44:47 PM »

I'll say something positive... At least, she did her hair. I won't comment on her dress. But the room looks pretty.

There. I tried.

putti

Large Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2016, 03:20:47 PM »

It looks like the fabric used on public transport for seat covers  Sad
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2016, 04:48:25 PM »

Dear Linus,

My granny wants back the fabric from her 70's sofa.

Goodbye.

Blink Blink Blink

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: