Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: State visit Romania to Lux  (Read 9037 times)
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2016, 04:51:21 PM »

They did not step in for MT when Henri greated the guests infront of the palais, so I guess Henri will do the couple things by himself. He looks sad and seems to have puffy eyes and his smile doesn't reach his eyes. Linus looks horrible as usual, she is doing this job for 4 years now and still can't dress  Thumb down

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2016, 04:52:18 PM »

Linus takes the meaning of lazy and unfit to a whole new level Crazy Crazy

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
bach

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2016, 05:02:25 PM »

It looks like the fabric used on public transport for seat covers  Sad

OMG that's so true! This is just hideous. She needs a serious intervention about her clothing and of course her lack of work ethic. This just keeps getting worse.

#FreeHarry
#HarryForKing
Sanguine

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2016, 05:35:41 PM »

I think I had sheets in that pattern back in 1978.

She really does have the strangest posture- she's sort of slumped forward so her arms just kind of hang there. Standing up straight would make her look much better.
Kins

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2016, 05:36:36 PM »

She has also created some distance between herself and the others-looks very uncomfortable and out of place.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2016, 05:49:05 PM »

and according to Wort an Tageblatt, the press officer who only started his job 5 weeks ago, left . The cour didn't deny it, they just said that they will communicate in due curse but not during the state visit. Interesting timing if it is true  Secret
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2016, 07:00:19 PM »

Strange, Linus isn't stepping in for MT. I thought that after 4 years, she would be able to tag along and step in for MT during this visit. The pics from the event at the city hall show that Linus doesn't replace MT, it looks like Henri will be covering the couple things on his own. And the excuse "she has to dress/get ready for dinner" isn't valid as MT was originally scheduled for this event, so Linus had the time to attend. So far, no news why MT isn't there, just "family reasons". Hm, I usually don't like pink very much but I somehow want the handbag of the Romanian first lady

laboheme

Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2016, 08:30:25 PM »

Guillaume and/or Stephanie should be there with Henri. This would a lovely time for Stephanie to step up and show all of us (haters, I'm sure her fans like to call us) that she is capable of being the Grand Duchess. It would have been nice for her to have attended this event (the music one shown above). Wasn't she a big musician before the wedding-  piano, violin?

I do hope everything's okay with MT. How many of her non-marriage family are still alive? Could it be something with her parents or siblings?

and according to Wort an Tageblatt, the press officer who only started his job 5 weeks ago, left . The cour didn't deny it, they just said that they will communicate in due curse but not during the state visit. Interesting timing if it is true  Secret

What is going on in Luxembourg? Geez.

She has also created some distance between herself and the others-looks very uncomfortable and out of place.

I noticed that, too, Kins. I wanted to take a ruler and measure the spacing between everyone else and her and Henri. Even if his arms weren't behind his back, there'd still be a huge gap between them.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2016, 08:47:41 PM »

MT's parents died several years ago, her mother even died before Seba was born. Last year, her eldest brother died in Miami. She still has another brother and a sister and at least the sister is living in Switzerland. My guess is that something happened with one of them, I can't see her missing a state visit if she can avoid it. I don't think that she missed because she had an argument with Henri and is sulking, then they would probably just have said that she is sick (food poisoning, flu etc). That the media got the informal information that the press officer left might not have been an accident, the timing is perfect for MT haters. Some of the usual MT haters on the social media already hint that the family reasons might be the leaving of the press officer, implying that he left because of MT and that she and Henri had a huge row because of that.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2016, 09:02:32 PM »

pics from the dinner, nice dress on the Romanian lady but an  ugly, cheap thing on Linus.

vivee

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2016, 09:16:03 PM »

Guillaume and/or Stephanie should be there with Henri. This would a lovely time for Stephanie to step up and show all of us (haters, I'm sure her fans like to call us) that she is capable of being the Grand Duchess. It would have been nice for her to have attended this event (the music one shown above). Wasn't she a big musician before the wedding-  piano, violin?

Steph has fans?  Blink

Smiley
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2016, 09:21:21 PM »

Yes, the same people that liked Henri's racist mother. This group believes that commoners are less worth than noble borns and that Gui married a fantastic woman because he married a noble woman but Henri made a mistake by marrying MT (a bad commoner, he didn't care about watering down the royal bloodline etc)
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Emerald for May

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2016, 09:38:06 PM »

What's the matter with Guillaume's sash ? It's way too low.
laboheme

Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2016, 09:43:07 PM »

Let me start with the positives:
1) Everyone has a nice smile for the photo
2) The president's wife's dress is lovely.
3) Linus' hairdresser did a good job at the back.

Okay. That being said.
Lobster and Linus are an embarrassment to Luxembourg. He looks like a freaking penguin. Why is his sash that way? Why is everything that way?

She looks sloppy. How can one look sloppy in such an expensive dress (I'm guessing it's Saab or something like that)? And NO, she's not pregnant. That's just her stomach and that's no excuse.

Ugh. Just Ugh. Pity that Tessy and Louis couldn't have flown in to help Henri.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2016, 09:58:55 PM »

What's the matter with Guillaume's sash ? It's way too low.

Stephanie no doubt Beer
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: