Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: State visit Romania to Lux  (Read 9035 times)
vivee

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2016, 10:58:37 PM »

Yes, the same people that liked Henri's racist mother. This group believes that commoners are less worth than noble borns and that Gui married a fantastic woman because he married a noble woman but Henri made a mistake by marrying MT (a bad commoner, he didn't care about watering down the royal bloodline etc)

Dead

What's the matter with Guillaume's sash ? It's way too low.

How adjustable are these orders/sashes? If you gain a lot of weight do you need to get a new one? I'm picturing Henrik in Denmark having to sheepishly call up all the other royal houses to request larger orders 

mylady

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2016, 11:48:03 PM »

Guillaume has a strange way to wear the sash! he looks like a culbitos here.
St?phanie has a beautiful hairdo this time, but she has no classe, it is a shame because her dress seems nice.
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2016, 11:48:42 PM »

Let me start with the positives:
1) Everyone has a nice smile for the photo
2) The president's wife's dress is lovely.
3) Linus' hairdresser did a good job at the back.

Okay. That being said.
Lobster and Linus are an embarrassment to Luxembourg. He looks like a freaking penguin. Why is his sash that way? Why is everything that way?

She looks sloppy. How can one look sloppy in such an expensive dress (I'm guessing it's Saab or something like that)? And NO, she's not pregnant. That's just her stomach and that's no excuse.

Ugh. Just Ugh. Pity that Tessy and Louis couldn't have flown in to help Henri.

Totally agree with you  Thumb up Linus waist is thick as her hips and the duck tape belt doesn't help  Dead

Sunshine

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2016, 02:30:26 AM »

Let's start with the positive: Steph hairstyle looks good in both function. As for as the strip dress she is wearing; what was she really thinking to wear that dress for state visit. Every thing is wrong with that dress. The evening gown that she wears to the dinner looks decent enough and passable. Her hair style looks great for that night and she gave a nice smile.

Gui looks dorky in that photo. Henri looks great as always and the Romania couple looks good.

I come to a conclusion that Stephanie doesn't like to be touched  or standing/sitting too close to people and maybe that's why she creates a distance. I can not forget when she and Gui were taking the engagement video/ picture and he touch her face and pull back a hair out of her face she gave him a discussed look.
myloveforroyals

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2016, 02:40:20 AM »

Stephanie has worn that dress before for the National Day's gala in 2014 , it's by Phase Eight ( pic from Luxarazzi)

SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2016, 02:50:15 AM »

Stephanie's first dress was horrible. I don't mind the print but the design/style of the dress was just wrong for it.

The second dress... I actually like it but I don't think it's for her or this event. (And that shiny belt does not work with that dress; it looks ridiuclous and out of place even on the model - IDK what the designer could possibly have been thinking.)

~❤~ Royals Online ~❤~
http://royalsonline.forumer.com
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2016, 03:17:08 AM »

Guillaume is wearing his sash under his armpit.  Constantine of Greece also does this.  I can't remember where I read this, but it is within protocol for a man to choose to wear his sash that way.  I'm not sure why, as it looks completely stupid and accentuates a man's belly.  Guillaume looks terrible, and that sash in that fashion adds even more weight to him (just like it does to Constantine of Greece when he does it). 

Linus is blah.  I actually don't mind the striped dress, but the evening dress looks awful on her.  The Romanian first lady looks beautiful and elegant.  She makes Linus look even more frumpy, and she's probably a good 20 years older than Linus.  Linus needs to figure out how to put appropriate distance between herself and others in photos.  It is so awkward to see her standing so far away.  Court advisors should instruct her on this-this is  important for the family's image.  She's supposed to be a gracious hostess and representative of the monarchy.  Standing far away does not convey graciousness or professionalism.   

I hope that MT is okay.  It's not like her to miss an important event.  She seems to take these things quite seriously.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2016, 12:42:53 PM »

Pics from the second day. Again, Linus didn't bother to step in for MT  Thumb down. This morning they visited the new university buildings (Linus has a patronage there) and talked to students and staff. This afternoon, the major of Lux will show them a museum in Lux (Linus has a patronage with those museums), then they will walk through town and have a reception at Neum?nster before the official goodby will be at the palais

Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2016, 03:06:08 PM »

a few additional pics from the dinner. Both Henri and Gui look sad and Linus looking very smug that she is seated between the guest of honour and the Lux PM

Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2016, 05:08:59 PM »

Pics from this afternoon, looks like only Henri and the president went to see the museum and the Corniche (a nice place in Lux from where you have a nice view of the Grund quarter). Also no Linus at the MUDAM lunch  Whistle, a bit strange that she didn't attend, she is the MUDAM president

Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2016, 06:48:31 PM »

pic from the second day of the state visit. Linus giving Henri an evil eye and Henri looks like he wants to cry. I wonder what is going on?

Sanguine

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2016, 07:05:47 PM »

Okay. That being said.
Lobster and Linus are an embarrassment to Luxembourg. He looks like a freaking penguin. Why is his sash that way? Why is everything that way?

She looks sloppy. How can one look sloppy in such an expensive dress (I'm guessing it's Saab or something like that)? And NO, she's not pregnant. That's just her stomach and that's no excuse.

Totally agree with you  Thumb up Linus waist is thick as her hips and the duck tape belt doesn't help  Dead

Yes, it does look like duct tape!
Duct tape can fix most things, but it can't fix the horror that is that dress. She needs to be arrested by the fashion police- now. And as usual, she's standing with that strange posture that make her arms just hang there. I wonder if she has a problem with her spine?
diamond

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2016, 08:55:59 PM »

pic from the second day of the state visit. Linus giving Henri an evil eye and Henri looks like he wants to cry. I wonder what is going on?

Things certainly don't look right, even the Romanian couple looked rather uncomfortable in a couple of the photo's.
RoyalMusings

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2016, 09:01:33 PM »

Okay. That being said.

Yes, it does look like duct tape!
Duct tape can fix most things, but it can't fix the horror that is that dress. She needs to be arrested by the fashion police- now. And as usual, she's standing with that strange posture that make her arms just hang there. I wonder if she has a problem with her spine?

I would guess she has severe scoliosis. Her right hip is higher than the left which would make her look off-kilter. She also appears to have a shorter left arm. Might have been a bad break as a child or genetic abnormality.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2016, 09:28:59 PM »

Things certainly don't look right, even the Romanian couple looked rather uncomfortable in a couple of the photo's.

What a weird look on Guillaume and Linus' faces.  Guillaume looks concerned, Linus looks angry.  Two very strange people.  

I actually like what Linus is wearing, but she needs to take a few lessons from the Romanian first lady.  That woman wore several lovely things on this trip.  She's very chic  Thumb up
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 09:34:27 PM by pixiecat » Logged

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: