Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: State visit Romania to Lux  (Read 11153 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2016, 09:30:02 PM »

Doubt she has scoliosis. I much rather believe she was uncomfortable in her shoes and shifted from left to right and back.
Absolutely hated that naked dress. And anything else she wore during the few events she graced.
Alas she didn't wear a scarf, so thank you for small favours.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2016, 09:39:17 PM »

pic from the second day of the state visit. Linus giving Henri an evil eye and Henri looks like he wants to cry. I wonder what is going on?

Things certainly don't look right, even the Romanian couple looked rather uncomfortable in a couple of the photo's.

What a weird look on Guillaume and Linus' faces.  Guillaume looks concerned, Linus looks angry.  Two very strange people. 

I actually like what Linus is wearing, but she needs to take several lessons from the Romanian first lady.  That woman wore several lovely things on this trip.  She's very chic  Thumb up
Yes, Linus should learn from her. Henri looks devasted, so Gui might be concerned about him and MT. I still fear that the family reasons might mean that one of MT's siblings is in a very bad state, this would explain her absence and the worried faces on Henri and Gui and the uncomfortable faces of the guests. The president did invite Henri for a state visit next year, so I'd say the uncomfortable faces might indicate that they know what is going on and feel sorry for their hosts.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2016, 10:22:48 PM »

Let me start with the positives:
1) Everyone has a nice smile for the photo
2) The president's wife's dress is lovely.
3) Linus' hairdresser did a good job at the back.

Okay. That being said.
Lobster and Linus are an embarrassment to Luxembourg. He looks like a freaking penguin. Why is his sash that way? Why is everything that way?

She looks sloppy. How can one look sloppy in such an expensive dress (I'm guessing it's Saab or something like that)? And NO, she's not pregnant. That's just her stomach and that's no excuse.

Ugh. Just Ugh. Pity that Tessy and Louis couldn't have flown in to help Henri.

Totally agree with you  Thumb up Linus waist is thick as her hips and the duck tape belt doesn't help  Dead

sometimes male royals wear their orders on sashes fastened under the arm/arm pit, that's what it looks like how Gui is wearing his.

The Romanian Prez has his sash over the shoulder, and it looks much better.

other under arm-pit wearers

Chutney Flashalot

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2016, 08:33:16 AM »

OMG Gui looks like a complete idiot in this photo. Put almost any man in a white tie tailcoat and he looks great. Except Giu who looks like he needs a good wash and a month at a health farm. And he is the next Grand Duke No

Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2016, 09:30:24 AM »

I think we all need to make peace with the fact that Guy and Steph will never ever have even a fraction of the GD couple's carisma and charm. Crap Crap Guy looks utterly ridiculous most of the time while Steph looks angry and/or bored. She has no fashion sense AT ALL and neither is she smart and/or humble enough to hire someone to help her choose the right pieces for her AND a good seamstress to adjust the clothes to her figure in the most flattering way possible. She in no way naturally elegant but well tailored clothes could help her A LOT. The Romanian first lady looks the epitome of chic in comparison.  
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2016, 01:40:15 PM »

The sashes always make me laugh.  Look at me! I got a ribbon to show how special I am!  Grade school kid stuff.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2016, 01:44:36 PM »

They are an important thing, they allow people who are not familiar with royals to pick out the royals in the pics  Halo. The ones with sashes who look stupid are the royals, the good looking guys who also wear black/white tie but no sash are the waiters  Whistle.
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2016, 05:35:48 PM »

I love all the fashion choices of the Romanian FL  She and her husband looks 1000% more Royal and distinguish than frumpy, bitchy face Linus and Lobster ( who every time looks more cartoonish)

ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2016, 09:39:13 AM »

They are an important thing, they allow people who are not familiar with royals to pick out the royals in the pics  Halo. The ones with sashes who look stupid are the royals, the good looking guys who also wear black/white tie but no sash are the waiters  Whistle.
Laughing Laughing Star
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: