Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONACO GRAND PRIX 2016  (Read 7552 times)
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« on: May 29, 2016, 12:21:44 PM »

no visit to disabled people this year ? Thumb down
Victoria38

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 12:48:03 PM »

I'm happy to say that I saw a picture of them on twitter doing this. The princess was wearing a purple dress. There are also pictures of the palace reception on Fb and PC is stunning in red.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 01:25:43 PM »

I'm happy to say that I saw a picture of them on twitter doing this. The princess was wearing a purple dress. There are also pictures of the palace reception on Fb and PC is stunning in red.

thanks for sharing the news  Star, past years there was plenty of pics about this event, and this year nothing, good for them to didn't break what became a tradition  Smiley
Victoria38

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 01:37:40 PM »

If you go on the Royal Opinions forums you will see the link to the twitter page showing the picture.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2016, 02:01:37 PM »

If you go on the Royal Opinions forums you will see the link to the twitter page showing the picture.
thanks victoria:), i found also pics on newscom
i like her dress, the color is nice and the cut is different for what she usually wears
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2016, 02:14:32 PM »

and here pics at the reception
charlene looks stunning and so happy  

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2016, 02:24:22 PM »

Charlene looks beautiful and beaming  I'll admit, though, that I am always hoping to see a baby bum. I would love it if she were pregnant again. She's such a great mother and Gabriella and Jacques are soooo cute! I can't get enough of those two little darlings!

JohnnyH

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2016, 02:29:09 PM »

on that second picture you can almost see her lady parts when she moves differently  Roll Eyes
she just can't dress at all ... such a fashion failure - as always.
Red is definitely her color!
but that dress is ugly with all these seams and gatherings. It should have been more a greek style dress in a flowing way then it would have been perfect. She wore a couple of years ago a very similar dress that was far better than this.

Today she is all in white - not a real failure but nothing special.
she tried to copy her ugly white dress with a blouse similar made.

Dancing is the most beautiful expression a body can embrace.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2016, 02:38:18 PM »

Charlene looks beautiful and beaming  I'll admit, though, that I am always hoping to see a baby bum. I would love it if she were pregnant again. She's such a great mother and Gabriella and Jacques are soooo cute! I can't get enough of those two little darlings!

personally i don't think think they will have a third baby, but it would be woderful  Yes
IA with you yesterday she was beaming, and it's really nice to see caroline there also  Thumb up
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2016, 04:15:22 PM »

on that second picture you can almost see her lady parts when she moves differently  Roll Eyes

If by lady parts you mean her knee, then you are right. Otherwise I feel you need a lesson in anatomy  Blink
RoyalMusings

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2016, 04:18:02 PM »

She looks good. Love the red on her.

Must admit it's nice to see Caroline smiling and happy with her family.
JohnnyH

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2016, 04:29:15 PM »

If by lady parts you mean her knee, then you are right. Otherwise I feel you need a lesson in anatomy  Blink

I definitely do not need any lesson at all.
I still see what I wrote there: on the pic you can see a lot of her thigh, not only knee. And the slit of the dress goes a lot further (due to the seam it can be seen) - so when she moves differently than on this picture I'm talking about like making a bigger step - you could see her lady parts. I was never saying on this picture you were seeing it - but when she moves differently.

I have to revert what I wrote about the all-in-white-outfit. It is not all in white ... the trousers could ugly rose coloured stripes   Nono

loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2016, 04:43:54 PM »

her outfit today is awful, looks like an F1 driver uniform  Blink
dear charlene: when you have no idea what to wear, keep it simple and you won't failed
no casiraghi today, but louis ducruet is here, and it's nice to seem him more often, he seems to be a charming guy, too bad, pauline wasn't there also
JohnnyH

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2016, 04:46:09 PM »

her outfit today is awful, looks like an F1 driver uniform  Blink
dear charlene: when you have no idea what to wear, keep it simple and you won't failed
no casiraghi today, but louis ducruet is here, and it's nice to seem him more often, he seems to be a charming guy, too bad, pauline wasn't there also

I totally agree with you ... if the trousers would have been only white, one could have argued it's classical and simple. 

I was happy that Louis was allowed to present, he was around the last years, too :-)

lyndell75

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2016, 04:50:30 PM »

Charlene looks beautiful,  love her look but is it too much for this event

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: