Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Hapsburg Niblets?????  (Read 813855 times)
Jacksongirl

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3465 on: March 05, 2019, 08:38:27 PM »

http://royalementblog.blo...de-la-princesse-alix.html

http://www.royaltyguide.n...%20Ligne/Habsburg+BBP.JPG
lilyrose

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #3466 on: March 06, 2019, 02:28:54 AM »

Does someone know how many archdukes and archduchesses populate the earth? They tend to be prolific. Hundreds,thousands?

The number has increased now that the House Laws were changed to allow unequal marriages. I would estimate that probably half of main Habsburg line's current marriages would be considered "morganatic" by the old house rules. Certainly Katie and Imre's marriage would be.

In Tuscany, I got 47. I just counted the ones here (http://www.angelfire.com/.../gotha/gotha/tuscany.html) that are officially listed as non-morganatic marriages. I don't know if the mainline Habsburg house laws apply to the Tuscany branch, and I might have missed a couple as I scrolled, but it's 50, unless the house rules apply, but I don't feel like going back and counting again to including those. I only counted people born into the family, not spouses.

The main Habsburg line, I think the House Laws now apply to everyone, and all the unequal marriages have been raised and the children are now considered equal. I count 132, but for some reason the descendants of Archduke Leo Stefan and Archduke Geza are still considered Counts von Habsburg. If you included them, it would be 153.  These numbers include Princess Astrid of Belgium's husband, Lorenz, and their children & granddaughter, since even though their Belgian titles, as actual reigning royal titles, have precedence over their Austrian titles, they are still considered Archdukes/Archduchesses of Austria(-Este)

Of course, titles no longer exist in Austria, but these are about the numbers you would have if they did!
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3467 on: March 06, 2019, 03:18:09 PM »

Saw this thread pop up and thought Katie was pregnant again. Whoops.

genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #3468 on: March 06, 2019, 11:33:35 PM »

Saw this thread pop up and thought Katie was pregnant again. Whoops.

Star  That was my first thought too...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3469 on: November 14, 2019, 02:38:42 PM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3470 on: November 14, 2019, 02:48:53 PM »

This are Maria-Stella, Magdalena and Juliana???

( = the 3 daughters of Imre & Kathleen)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3471 on: November 14, 2019, 02:50:05 PM »

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3472 on: November 14, 2019, 02:50:13 PM »

This are Maria-Stella, Magdalena and Juliana???

( = the 3 daughters of Imre & Kathleen)

Yes
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3473 on: November 14, 2019, 03:53:12 PM »

I am totally out of the Hapsburg loop because I had no idea both of these couples have 3 children already. Wow.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3474 on: November 14, 2019, 08:11:52 PM »

Those little girls are precious!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3475 on: November 27, 2019, 06:23:37 PM »

Katie and Imre were in Galway at a mass in honour of Imre's great grandfather, Karl of Austria

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3476 on: November 27, 2019, 07:44:15 PM »

Mmpf...I have to say that out loud...as a German...Imre looks like a old-time Nazi in this photo.

Shoes  Blink, you'd think he would have money for some propper shoes...lawd...this family  Roll Eyes

fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #3477 on: November 27, 2019, 08:01:48 PM »

Does someone know how many archdukes and archduchesses populate the earth? They tend to be prolific. Hundreds,thousands?

The number has increased now that the House Laws were changed to allow unequal marriages. I would estimate that probably half of main Habsburg line's current marriages would be considered "morganatic" by the old house rules. Certainly Katie and Imre's marriage would be.

In Tuscany, I got 47. I just counted the ones here (http://www.angelfire.com/.../gotha/gotha/tuscany.html) that are officially listed as non-morganatic marriages. I don't know if the mainline Habsburg house laws apply to the Tuscany branch, and I might have missed a couple as I scrolled, but it's 50, unless the house rules apply, but I don't feel like going back and counting again to including those. I only counted people born into the family, not spouses.

The main Habsburg line, I think the House Laws now apply to everyone, and all the unequal marriages have been raised and the children are now considered equal. I count 132, but for some reason the descendants of Archduke Leo Stefan and Archduke Geza are still considered Counts von Habsburg. If you included them, it would be 153.  These numbers include Princess Astrid of Belgium's husband, Lorenz, and their children & granddaughter, since even though their Belgian titles, as actual reigning royal titles, have precedence over their Austrian titles, they are still considered Archdukes/Archduchesses of Austria(-Este)

Of course, titles no longer exist in Austria, but these are about the numbers you would have if they did!
A bit late, I'm afraid, but thank you so much Lilyrose.  Princess Maria de Borbón-Dos Sicilias y Orleáns, daughter of the late Infante Don Carlos, Duke of Calabria ,is married to Archduke Simeon of Austria, son of Archduke Rudolf --they have five children. Archduke Simeon is a godfather to Archduke Imre of Austria, the one in the picture?
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3478 on: November 28, 2019, 09:52:31 AM »

A bit late, I'm afraid, but thank you so much Lilyrose.  Princess Maria de Borbón-Dos Sicilias y Orleáns, daughter of the late Infante Don Carlos, Duke of Calabria ,is married to Archduke Simeon of Austria, son of Archduke Rudolf --they have five children. Archduke Simeon is a godfather to Archduke Imre of Austria, the one in the picture?

Yes, that is the one and only Imre Habsburg. The blonde dude in the picture, who could also play along in The Sound of Music, is the godson of Simeon.
Gemsheal

Micro Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #3479 on: December 01, 2019, 08:00:32 PM »

Mmpf...I have to say that out loud...as a German...Imre looks like a old-time Nazi in this photo.

Shoes  Blink, you'd think he would have money for some propper shoes...lawd...this family  Roll Eyes

Maybe not the shoes so much as the pants??? which appear to clasp his ankles as sweatpants would.  Tho' I know no scion of Hapsburgs would deign to wear sweatpants 😁

🤓
Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: