Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting royal photos old or new  (Read 43194 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: February 21, 2009, 06:55:15 AM »

LOL. not sure how much of the jewelry they got. but they had enough assets out of the country to enable farah and her children to lead a very comfortable life without having to work. it's not to the standard of their life in iran but i doubt they will have to worry about having to make ends meet any time soon.
[/quote]

dunno, Cara..didn't one of her daughters commit suicide not that long ago ...something to do with prescription drugs??..then didn't the only son get fleeced by his manager who ran off with lot of his inheritance...

I remember reading all this not long ago...anyone else have more info?'

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: February 23, 2009, 06:18:58 PM »

Wink

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: February 25, 2009, 12:26:33 AM »

IMRIC I read somewhere that the Pahlavi family took several billion with them when they left Iran. However, I think the jewels were owned by the Iranian state, not the family themselves so those wore left behind.

Leila Pahlavi suffered from depression and anorexia for many years prior to death.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Clover

Humongous Member

United States United States

Mother and Child

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: February 28, 2009, 08:27:45 PM »

IMRIC I read somewhere that the Pahlavi family took several billion with them when they left Iran. However, I think the jewels were owned by the Iranian state, not the family themselves so those wore left behind.

Leila Pahlavi suffered from depression and anorexia for many years prior to death.

The Pahlavi family lives near me. They send their daughters to a school were we are considering sending little Juliette. On the school's website you can see the two older girls, both dressed very plainly and simply. The girls appear to be living a very normal life. They do not live in the most expensive area and the school's tuition is not as expensive as others in this area. They may still have money but have decided to downplay their wealth which could be related to the conditions that brought them to this area or maybe they just feel more comfortable living this way.

Paula
Banned
Big Member

Poland Poland

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: March 01, 2009, 11:13:49 AM »

Yikes Dead

Luna is gone Sad because she was offended by Michelle J
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: March 01, 2009, 02:21:27 PM »

IMRIC those photos of Maxima were from a camera of hers that was stolen/lost at a friend's wedding.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: March 01, 2009, 02:23:33 PM »

The Pahlavi family lives near me. They send their daughters to a school were we are considering sending little Juliette. On the school's website you can see the two older girls, both dressed very plainly and simply. The girls appear to be living a very normal life. They do not live in the most expensive area and the school's tuition is not as expensive as others in this area. They may still have money but have decided to downplay their wealth which could be related to the conditions that brought them to this area or maybe they just feel more comfortable living this way.
Maybe that's Yasmin's influence as she isn't from a royal background?

I don't think thre are any accurate figures though, some describe it as a couple of billion, others more. I don't think we will ever really know.

Clover

Humongous Member

United States United States

Mother and Child

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: March 01, 2009, 06:30:02 PM »

Maybe that's Yasmin's influence as she isn't from a royal background?

I don't think thre are any accurate figures though, some describe it as a couple of billion, others more. I don't think we will ever really know.

Little Star,
Good point about Yasmin influencing her family to live this way. I can not see the harm in the girls living a relatively normal suburban existence. The children appear happy and well-adjusted.

True, no one will ever know just how much wealth this family has had or has today. It is a private matter.

Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: March 03, 2009, 06:36:32 PM »

Sorry to post it here, I don't know where else.

The first time I spot this picture I thought it was picture of Maxima, Mosh and Letizia  Laugh bounce

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: March 04, 2009, 10:07:03 AM »

Well I have always found that there is a striking similarity between Maxima and Britney....
(Though I wondered if this was simply triggered by the wish to see Maximas hair chopped off  Thinking)

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: March 04, 2009, 11:24:08 AM »

Well I have always found that there is a striking similarity between Maxima and Britney....
(Though I wondered if this was simply triggered by the wish to see Maximas hair chopped off  Thinking)
I hadn't seen it much until I saw Britney opens her mout that wide (pic above)

Max would look better with shorter hair (IMO)
|
|
v

winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: March 04, 2009, 11:36:04 AM »

To me Maxima and Britney seems to be on same  medication 

Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: March 04, 2009, 01:33:06 PM »

Wonder what was CG trying to say to Paola there Thinking. Looking at Paola's gesture (also how Silvia's and Albert's looked there) perhaps CG was telling her a pretty bad Joke

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: March 04, 2009, 02:52:06 PM »

That is a funny pic, now he does a perfect disalarming: "come on here, it was just a joke" while she portraits a wonderful Clint Eastwood: "Come on, make my day... give me a reason to punch you"....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: March 04, 2009, 10:43:00 PM »

The most alarming part of that photo is that Silvia looks better than Paola!

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: