Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need all your prayers  (Read 9749 times)
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2016, 03:30:32 PM »

Jumping
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2016, 03:50:25 PM »

Hi all

Well my dad went for a scan on his lung and we got the results. The nodules in the lining have GONE and the main tumour has SHRUNK! He has two more chemos to do and then he will continue with the trial drug.

I want to thank everyone from the bottom of our hearts for the prayers. Please continue to keep my dad in your prayers so the tumour can go and he can live cancer free!

great news, way to go!!!  Banana Banana Banana Banana

LouiseH

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2016, 02:43:14 AM »

Hi Noodleza,

I am not on board much, I just saw your request today and I will pray for your father.  I am glad he doing so much better.

Yours,

Louise
lellobeetle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2016, 05:17:03 AM »

Wonderful news. We'll continue the prayers and good thoughts.

Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2016, 10:57:57 AM »

Hi Guys

thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.  A little update, my dad is going for a scan next week to see if the tumour has shrunk even further (or gone altogether) We are hoping and praying that it is gone, as it would mean he would stop the chemo but continue with the trial drug. My dad has been coping well with the chemo, only a few side effects, hair loss, loss of appetite and mood swings. Other than that he's been really good, which we thank god for.

On another note my aunt (my moms sister) now has lung cancer too. A different type and it has sent lesions to her brain, they have since given her ten doses of radiation over ten days and she's just had her first chemo. However is is a lot weaker than my father and battling. Different cancer, different treatments, different side effects. Plus her oncologist wasn't as optimistic as my dads one and straight out told her she would 'die from this eventually'

I can safely say this has been a rotten year for our family.  Cry Crazy Confused

Keen!
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2016, 10:13:40 PM »

Oh what awful news, Nooodles. Fingers crossed and prayers sent your way.  Hug

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
AddiesGirl

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2016, 11:14:27 PM »

Oh my goodness Noodlesza, not a good year at all, and I think a lot of people would agree with you on that. Thank goodness your mom got good news about your dad and he's handling everything well, it will give them the strength to help your aunt. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Hug

?What is the victory of a cat on a hot tin roof??I wish I knew... Just staying on it, I guess, as long as she can...?
― Tennessee Williams, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2016, 11:29:02 PM »

Hi Guys

thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.  A little update, my dad is going for a scan next week to see if the tumour has shrunk even further (or gone altogether) We are hoping and praying that it is gone, as it would mean he would stop the chemo but continue with the trial drug. My dad has been coping well with the chemo, only a few side effects, hair loss, loss of appetite and mood swings. Other than that he's been really good, which we thank god for.

On another note my aunt (my moms sister) now has lung cancer too. A different type and it has sent lesions to her brain, they have since given her ten doses of radiation over ten days and she's just had her first chemo. However is is a lot weaker than my father and battling. Different cancer, different treatments, different side effects. Plus her oncologist wasn't as optimistic as my dads one and straight out told her she would 'die from this eventually'

I can safely say this has been a rotten year for our family.  Cry Crazy Confused

I'm so sorry, Noodlesza.  I hope you guys will get some good news very soon.   Hug

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2016, 12:00:38 AM »

I truly understand what you're going through Noodlesza.  The day before my mom passed my cousins father passed and their mom (my aunt) passed in January.  It has been a year of farewells for my family.  We're hoping we're done with this cycle.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2016, 11:41:22 AM »

So sorry to hear those news news, Noodlesza!!

Hope you get some good news soon Hug Hug

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2016, 01:13:24 PM »

hi guys

Been awhile since i updated here, my dad (thank god) *touches wood* has finished with Chemo. The right lung is now completely clear! There was a little tumor in his left lung. Drs weren't worried about that at first but now after the scan it appears its changed shape or its flipped over. My dad still gets his trial drug every 21 days and that could be the reason this little S.O.B has changed shape as the trial drug is eating it away!

thanks again for all your prayers i do firmly believed they helped.

Sadly my aunt isn't doing that well so its a double edged sword. We want to celebrate for my dad but yet my aunt according to her nurse has a matter of months left.

Thumb down

Keen!
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2016, 05:07:26 PM »

Hug

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2016, 07:16:05 PM »

hi guys

Been awhile since i updated here, my dad (thank god) *touches wood* has finished with Chemo. The right lung is now completely clear! There was a little tumor in his left lung. Drs weren't worried about that at first but now after the scan it appears its changed shape or its flipped over. My dad still gets his trial drug every 21 days and that could be the reason this little S.O.B has changed shape as the trial drug is eating it away!

thanks again for all your prayers i do firmly believed they helped.

Sadly my aunt isn't doing that well so its a double edged sword. We want to celebrate for my dad but yet my aunt according to her nurse has a matter of months left.

Thumb down

More prayers and good thoughts headed your way Noodlesza.  Hug
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2016, 05:07:11 PM »

Also additional and continuous prayers from over here ........... Hug
Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2017, 08:23:00 PM »

Hi all

Thank you all for the prayers. If you would all be so kind as to send and flood the lord with more prayers as my dad is going through something again. He needs all the prayers he can get and i firmly believe thats what got him through the tough time last year.

Thank you

Keen!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: