Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: House of Hannover  (Read 101692 times)
loveofenglishtradition

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: March 26, 2021, 04:37:39 PM »

Does the state government still want to buy the castle?

I am not sure - don't live in that part of Germany. There was a public debate about it whether it was worth spending so much money on another castle ... and now with Corona. But I have no idea.

In March 2019 EA Junior established a trust "Castle Marienburg", because he could not sell it to the county of Niedersachsen because of the pending lawsuit of EA Senior.
I guess that his lawyers recommended it to him.

In the meantime the castle is still being used for exhibitions, as a museum and for  events (as soon as Covid-related restrictions are over). The renovation and maintenance costs are hugh (similar to many old castles in GB) so the family had to think about  alternative options .

EA senior probably has lost all sense of reality because of his health issues. The family can be happy that EA Junior is such a sober and smart eldest son.

EA Senior does not accept the ban that was put on him, not being permitted to live at his house in Austria for three years. That's where he attacked the police and his housekeepers. I am sure he will sue again, because where will or can he live? Strange, owning several castles but no place to live?
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: March 26, 2021, 09:49:46 PM »

Caroline really has spectacularly bad taste in men.
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: July 10, 2021, 01:23:10 AM »

King George V of Hanover and his eldest daughter Frederica   
http://www.alamy.com/king...erica-image386337306.html
loveofenglishtradition

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: September 02, 2021, 11:46:02 AM »

Adelswelt mentioned today that Ernst August of Hanover and his wife Ekaterina had their third child in July, a girl named Eleonore.
So far there has been no official announcement of the birth.
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: September 03, 2021, 11:27:42 PM »

Such a pretty name!

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: