Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princely house of de Ligne  (Read 52083 times)
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: June 20, 2016, 02:30:31 AM »

Saw an absolutely charming moment in a video posted somewhere when the bride arrived at the altar, she raised her bouquet to her nose and then to her husband-to-be's, looking just delighted at the sweet smell of the roses. She seems very natural and unaffected. And OMG, the lace in that veil!!!!
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: June 20, 2016, 02:56:43 AM »

More badly-dressed people from non-reigning families:

http://www.noblesseetroyautes.com/?p=118295

Pixiecat, that link should come with a viewer discretion warning! Dead What a wonderful freak show, it looks like the carnival has rolled into town!  Nerves

Laugh bounce Laugh bounce Star

Sorry about that!  I just love delusional people in ridiculous clothes.  They're always good for a laugh, and that photo gallery certainly delivers. 
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: June 20, 2016, 03:17:56 AM »

Pixiecat, that link should come with a viewer discretion warning! Dead What a wonderful freak show, it looks like the carnival has rolled into town!  Nerves

Laugh bounce Laugh bounce Star

Sorry about that!  I just love delusional people in ridiculous clothes.  They're always good for a laugh, and that photo gallery certainly delivers. 

Thank you! And no problem, I died with a smile on my face  Laugh bounce This has been the dishiest wedding since last June's abomination! Thanks for starting the thread, what fun!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: June 20, 2016, 05:11:11 AM »

vivee

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: June 20, 2016, 06:17:47 AM »

What on earth 

bach

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: June 20, 2016, 06:21:25 AM »

^^    Laughing

#FreeHarry
#HarryForKing
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: June 20, 2016, 07:14:04 AM »

What on earth 

James Spearman and his wife, the bride's double first cousin Amelia de Orleans-Braganza.  They got married a couple of years ago in Rio, and I'm fairly certain James wore those exact pants.  He's from a wealthy Scottish family and has terribly tacky taste.  She's pregnant and I sincerely hope that poor baby doesn't take after his parents in the clothing choices department.  He looks utterly ridiculous. 
whimsicalwriter
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: June 20, 2016, 07:27:07 AM »

What on earth 

James Spearman and his wife, the bride's double first cousin Amelia de Orleans-Braganza.  They got married a couple of years ago in Rio, and I'm fairly certain James wore those exact pants.  He's from a wealthy Scottish family and has terribly tacky taste.  She's pregnant and I sincerely hope that poor baby doesn't take after his parents in the clothing choices department.  He looks utterly ridiculous. 

At least he didn't crochet his pants  Tongue
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: June 20, 2016, 08:55:59 AM »

What on earth 

Ah, this guy has done it before......If I am correct even at his own wedding. This couple is Princess Am?lia de Orl?ans e Bragan?a and hubby (since 2014) Alexander James Spearman.

ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: June 20, 2016, 10:00:56 AM »

a royal nightmare!
i guess lots of brides fear what alix de ligne experimented: guests dressed as badly as humanly possibile!

months of planning,of detailing every single bit and then, ta-daaa : here come the guests, noble ,ok,but one more badly dressed than the other, all spoiling the "point de vue image du monde,special mariage" cover dream you were dreaming.

poor girl.
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: June 20, 2016, 11:43:17 AM »

I hate the fringey stuff on the dress, other than that its quite lovely, and yes can't go wrong with a 200 year old heirloom veil! I want to know more about that tiara, its stunning! Reminds me a little of the Spencer tiara.

Is it just me who initially thought the bride's mother was Princess Michael of Kent?
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: June 20, 2016, 02:40:40 PM »

The guest here are beyond ridiculous, tacky, especially the ones with "royal/noble blood "  Yikes honestly  Dead Dead people at the carnivals/circus/Walmart are better dressed, not wonder Linus fashion taste.

The couple is very good looking, but I don't like the bride dress, the ivory color doesn't match with the exquisite white veil, those fringes/feathers/tassels are horrendous, the loose cummerbund gives her a thick waist (I even thought she looks pregnant) I was surprised she didn't change her dress for the night reception.

Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: June 20, 2016, 05:16:30 PM »

I don't find it tacky to wear tartan trousers.  It's his heritage, like a Bavarian in lederhosen, or Haakon in bunad or folk costume.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: June 20, 2016, 06:09:11 PM »

What on earth 

At least he didn't crochet his pants  Tongue

that's because he's not noble enough.  Tongue
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: June 20, 2016, 06:24:15 PM »

Well, if this is his family tartan, why not doing it right and wear kilt?
And if its just a checkered trouser ... he could at least have color-coordinated with her.
While ... well, that would also have been difficult, with that rose-red-offwhite mix on hers, the only tartan that would have fitted is some black/red one.

Clear case of eyesore, both of them ... BUT ... in a way fitting, as 95% of the guest of that wedding had absolutely no fashion sense.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: