Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lux National Day 2016  (Read 20880 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2016, 08:58:28 AM »

I wonder if it's the lighting there's a problem with. I don't need to see Claire's underwear and it strikes me as odd that both she and Tessy would pick see through dresses Confused
I think they should really hire new stylists. Both Alex and Steph are wearing nice dresses but their makeup and hair is mediocre Huh? A shame with the glittering bling Crap

Sometimes it is not expected....such an effect. I like Tessy's dress, but without that weird effect. Claire's dress is one of the many of these lace dresses, not original. And is it me or is she lately clinging on to her hubby more.

Steph seems to have her standard gorilla posture with the waist band of her dress a bit out of line. But it is a nice dress and it suits her. Alex looks wonderful......
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: June 24, 2016, 09:01:28 AM »

I suspect that Tessy's dress is made up of the orange layer underneath the (thinner) teal layer, hence it looks like she is showing too much when in fact maybe its just the underneath part of the dress. If you look on her instagram there is a 'sneak peak' pic of it a while back when she had the final fitting and the same effect is really apparent so if it wasn't intentional I'm sure something would have been done before going out in it tonight.

Here is the sneak peak from the designer's instagram.

The folds on the dress look very.... labial...  Confused

*Spatting my coffee over the screen*

LOL  Laughing Laughing
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: June 24, 2016, 11:18:01 AM »

That was a very interesting national day week. On the one side we have the best advertisment for a republic (Gui and Linus) and on the other side the hard-working, reigning couple that is again on the brink of divorce according to the horrible Lux rag and the even worse German Bunte.
Henri and MT were attending the f?te de la musique 2 days before the National day, looking like a couple who ist still in love. Then we had the marshall of the court defending MT in public and saying that he doesn't understand why MT always is the aim for attacks. Henri and MT were both dressed well for all events, MT repeated most of her clothes except the te Deum dress, so not a waste of money for new dresses. MT and Henri visiting Troisvierges, both looking interested and engaged and paying attention to their hosts and the shows they organised for them. You could also see lots of small, tender gestures between them. THe same for the official national day events, lots of small, tender gestures oculd be seen on the livestream. Then Henri praised and defended his wife during his speech and said that she supports him a lot. MT was cleary touched by this, whereas she and Henri just shot daggers at the PM during his speech when he praised Henri and MT.  Clearly all things that a couple who is on the brink of divorce is doing  Whistle.  So the logical headline for the day after the national day was "is it possible to save their marriage?"  Halo
Oh and Tessy's dress reminds me of the strange pink thing MT wore for the wedding of Felix and Claire, the jacket gave the same strange connotation  Secret
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #93 on: June 24, 2016, 12:01:13 PM »

That was a very interesting national day week. On the one side we have the best advertisment for a republic (Gui and Linus) and on the other side the hard-working, reigning couple that is again on the brink of divorce according to the horrible Lux rag and the even worse German Bunte.
Henri and MT were attending the f?te de la musique 2 days before the National day, looking like a couple who ist still in love. Then we had the marshall of the court defending MT in public and saying that he doesn't understand why MT always is the aim for attacks. Henri and MT were both dressed well for all events, MT repeated most of her clothes except the te Deum dress, so not a waste of money for new dresses. MT and Henri visiting Troisvierges, both looking interested and engaged and paying attention to their hosts and the shows they organised for them. You could also see lots of small, tender gestures between them. THe same for the official national day events, lots of small, tender gestures oculd be seen on the livestream. Then Henri praised and defended his wife during his speech and said that she supports him a lot. MT was cleary touched by this, whereas she and Henri just shot daggers at the PM during his speech when he praised Henri and MT.  Clearly all things that a couple who is on the brink of divorce is doing  Whistle.  So the logical headline for the day after the national day was "is it possible to save their marriage?"  Halo
Oh and Tessy's dress reminds me of the strange pink thing MT wore for the wedding of Felix and Claire, the jacket gave the same strange connotation  Secret

Do you have any sources or are you speculating based on hearsay? It's one thing to post opinions, it's another to post hearsay and speculation based on opinions, not facts. We don't want the latter on this board.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: June 24, 2016, 04:06:00 PM »

What the heck is this all about? A geriatric flasher? I predict this will be Skankia in 40 years, going to reception lines, flashing and shouting, 'you want to see what I have?'

LOLLLLL  Star

Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: June 24, 2016, 05:29:47 PM »

The cour published some nice pics from the torchlight procession and the fireworks that were directly after the parade

lellobeetle

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: June 24, 2016, 05:31:19 PM »

Is that Claire with the too-tight pants on?

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: June 24, 2016, 05:31:25 PM »

The cour published some nice pics from the torchlight procession and the fireworks that were directly after the parade

Louis and Tessy.... sweet
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: June 24, 2016, 05:31:59 PM »

She is the striped one........
perdie

Medium Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: June 24, 2016, 05:32:13 PM »

It's Alexandra.
lellobeetle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: June 24, 2016, 05:37:07 PM »

She is the striped one........

Oh yes!  (Thank you Principessa & Perdie  Star )  I forgot Claire had the prison issue stripe on.  It almost looked like a solid to me.

Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Peridot for August

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: June 24, 2016, 06:30:27 PM »

So here we have from left to right :
Louis & Tessy, Alexandra, Felix and Sebastien, Claire, Maria Teresa and Henri, is that correct?

So where are Guillaume and Stephanie ? Thinking
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2016, 01:16:58 AM »

curious to see a real close-up of this tiara

« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 01:26:44 AM by PeDe » Logged

Ellie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2016, 01:30:37 AM »

MT almost always looks lovely, classy, engaged. I really like her and Henri, I think they're pretty swell people.

Tessy too. I'm a sugar for her. I love her tiara and earrings. The dress not so much. It looks like you can see her strapless bra but is probably just the dress. The idea is nice.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2016, 05:46:17 AM »

curious to see a real close-up of this tiara

Is there a flower missing from the tiara that Tessy wore?   Thinking  It looks like something is missing from the front right side (in the picture) of the tiara

I'm pretty sure that Linus' butterfly tiara was a gift from that jeweler she visited a year or two ago on one of their trips abroad (I think it was China).  I remember seeing her at their store, and there was a butterfly necklace or brooch, or earrings (not the tiara itself) on display.  I can't remember the jeweler's name, but they were a Lux company. 
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: