Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Scarlett and family - News  (Read 41463 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2021, 10:50:25 AM »

Am I really tired (yes I am) so my eyes are a little bleary...but does Louis look quite handsome in this photo??   Blink 

No, he does look better Yes

Itís good that they boys have two homes with parents they are loved and cared by.

For me Louis leads by a few points because he doesnít post about them as often.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: August 13, 2021, 11:37:54 AM »

Am I really tired (yes I am) so my eyes are a little bleary...but does Louis look quite handsome in this photo??   Blink 

Itís good that they boys have two homes with parents they are loved and cared by.

The short dark hair suits him better than the longer floppy blonde tipped one ... but handsome is a stretch.... he might improve further with age .... lots of guys do
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: August 13, 2021, 04:38:30 PM »

The short dark hair suits him better than the longer floppy blonde tipped one ... but handsome is a stretch.... he might improve further with age .... lots of guys do

I agree. Aging will soften his features a bit. But unfortunately it wonít fix the derp.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2021, 09:25:25 PM »

It is a cute picture but was it necessary to be posted? I am afraid he married another attention seeker. They are getting on fine and they are happy. Great. Nothing we need to know in detail ...
loveofenglishtradition

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: August 14, 2021, 05:27:49 PM »

It is a cute picture but was it necessary to be posted? I am afraid he married another attention seeker. They are getting on fine and they are happy. Great. Nothing we need to know in detail ...

I agree, it is a cute picture. I hope he has not married another attention seeker. But, they have posted pictures very rarely. Maybe they wanted to make a statement (for information to the public) that they too have a good relationship with the sons and the kids get along well with Louis' future wife. Looks like making a point against Tessy's exaggerated postings. it was probably Scarlet's idea, and I can understand this. That fashion business of her is another thing, hopefully she does not imitate the exwife. It is really not necessary. Louis seems to be  a weak person who lets himself rule by the women around him.

I remember an interview when they got engaged in April. They said or she said that she is happy to have a good relationship with his sons, that they even advised her in choosing the engagement rings.
Maybe they had a strong feeling to set something against Tessy's excessive postings and remarks , rather than keeping totally silent.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: August 14, 2021, 07:45:22 PM »

Was it ever determined who the 3rd child is?
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: August 14, 2021, 07:46:23 PM »

Louis seems to be  a weak person who lets himself rule by the women around him.

With a mother like his it was almost inevitable.
Clover

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2021, 03:21:28 AM »

Scarlett and Louis are a good match, they both look incredibly happy. Louis has been transformed by the match.

Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: August 16, 2021, 08:26:24 AM »

ITA, Clover! It's the best he has ever looked (in my recollection). Happiness is truly transformative!

Clover

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: August 17, 2021, 06:50:25 AM »

ITA, Clover! It's the best he has ever looked (in my recollection). Happiness is truly transformative!

Chandrasekhi,
Beer Star

ArwenEleniel

Micro Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: September 11, 2021, 02:59:11 PM »

As a Royal patron of the Luxembourg Federation of Martial Arts (FLAM), Louis attended the men's and women's finals of the European Junior Championships (U21) of Judo and awarded the medals to the judokates in the under 63 kg category.

fruela

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: September 12, 2021, 01:03:26 PM »

From my very own experience, face masks are not that bad. Stifling? Yes. Flattering? Yeeesss.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: