Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are people finally noticing Mary?  (Read 12084 times)
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« on: July 12, 2016, 04:22:26 PM »

Ok, in the Vogue Photoshoot thread I linked a confession from the Tumblr blog about Mary being a narcisistic person, but now we have another one, so I created this thread to list facts (and perhaps confessions?) about people finally noticing Mary. What do you think?

Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 04:35:15 PM »

I wouldn't get my hopes up, sadly. I'm Danish so I live in the middle of The Great Mosh Show that has been running ad nauseam since 2003. While it's nice to see some sugars begrudgingly acknowledge her narcissism, I have lost faith that things will ever change. Unless they divorce and she goes the same way as Alex in the public eye. But they won't divorce.

OrangeOrchids

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 06:04:21 PM »

I've notice that the Dailymail have been having regular featured articles about her regularly. I was wondering what was up. Maybe she stopped buying clothes and started using the money on buying articles instead.
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 06:06:13 PM »

I don't think those are Mary fans noticing her narcissism. Secret

I wouldn't get my hopes up, sadly. I'm Danish so I live in the middle of The Great Mosh Show that has been running ad nauseam since 2003. While it's nice to see some sugars begrudgingly acknowledge her narcissism, I have lost faith that things will ever change. Unless they divorce and she goes the same way as Alex in the public eye. But they won't divorce.

She is the Danish media's darling. I just happened to come across one of the weeklies, I can't remember which one, but it has the cover saying that Alex finally sold her house. There is an article inside saying that Mary, Frederik and Marie(in that order) will save the Danish royal house- no mention of Joachim.
The article says that Mary has learnt the balance between being down to earth/popular and royal. And that the Danish people love her for that. They also love that she is hard working.Frederik's faux paxs are what make him down to earth and therefore well liked etc etc.

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2016, 07:54:31 PM »

^ what about Mary's faux pas? Is it down to earth to spend $$$$$$$$$$? Run over cyclists?  Confused  Crazy

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2016, 08:07:15 PM »

I don't think those are Mary fans noticing her narcissism. Secret

She is the Danish media's darling. I just happened to come across one of the weeklies, I can't remember which one, but it has the cover saying that Alex finally sold her house. There is an article inside saying that Mary, Frederik and Marie(in that order) will save the Danish royal house- no mention of Joachim.
The article says that Mary has learnt the balance between being down to earth/popular and royal. And that the Danish people love her for that. They also love that she is hard working.Frederik's faux paxs are what make him down to earth and therefore well liked etc etc.

Yes, entitled alcoholic rich men are so charming and down to earth. 

Mary is hard working.  She works hard to try to project an image of a fairytale princess who was destined for her role.  She works hard to make herself look like a fashion icon.  She works hard to starve herself into her current size.  She works hard to erase any traits and body shape she had before she met Fred.  She's hard working indeed; however, that's not the kind of work that I find admirable. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
danaport

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 12:47:15 AM »

Comments on some of the Daily Mail articles are not encouraging although they may just be made by people who see the superficial angle and think that these altered images represent the reality.   A lot of commentary on one DM article about the recent Vogue stuff was from the USA - I could not imagine what interest they would have, but they universally loved her.   Naysayers on the DM sites are shot down fairly comprehensively.

So it seems to me that she is gaining support.  The 'Diana for our generation' is funny though. Careful what you wish for!
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2016, 02:59:06 AM »

I think because Kate has fallen out of favour, Mares is seen as some sort of 'ideal'. She is not the new/next Diana.

She's more like the next Sarah, Duchass of York...Mares is soo protected by the Danish media. The Haberdash/payment optional shopping and recycling habits, her 'fast' friends...once Fergie was unprotected, the stories just kept coming.
Queen Barbara

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2016, 05:00:16 AM »

What we have here. It's me or mary is losing some fans  Whistle Thinking
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2016, 10:06:10 AM »

in these times of narcissism , when every mr/miss nobody finds perfectly normal to post their pictures,usually smirking at the camera,on their personal instagram profile,facebook page,twitter account etc, i think there is a world craze,an egomaniac epidemic and mary is just one in 6 billions.

i'm old school that way,but before you'll see pictures of me at the beach,#moodoftheday,strutting my stuff,changing my outfits,applying filters to my pictures,adding the usual cappuccino's heartshaped froth picture to the lot,it will rain in hell.

we'll i guess it was OT. Banana so back to the question: no,i don't think anyone is noticing mary as almost everyone is too busy verifying if their presence on the web had been noticed!
ciao
aussiecro

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2016, 12:29:55 AM »

Hi guys

I think at first people did notice her as being the new crown princess on the scene but as the years have gone on mary has slowly became rather beige when it cames to standing out in the crowd she hasn't real created a ripple in the fabric of society to change the world for the better let alone create a wave and then a tasnami for people to seriously think wow there is something about this person but there is just slow fizzle and it goes out without people really noticing who princess mary is or who she is married to.

I guess crown princess Mary is similar to those people that go to the gym and think that there all that just because they can lift so many kg or run like a manic on the treadmill. But put these individuals in any real life type of sport that requires much more then just doing the mediocre bare minimum and they would chocke. But they think that because they lose so many kilo's they deserve a 5000 dollar check or they are the fitter.faster or stronger client in the gym they deserve a medal because they can run on a treadmill like a dumb mouse but put these people in a real competition and there is no guarantee that you deserve anything just because they go to the gym. Also the other thing about these types of individuals they haven't learn't to be humble with there accomplishments but they haven't even got enough respect or decency to ring there personal trainers that there running late or there not showing up or they make up a bunch of excuses. But then they think they deserve to be treated like a superstar or a champion but they can't even get to training on time. I would love to see these people try to survive in a real sport in the real world and the high standards that are required from sporting individuals. But there more then happy to live in mediocrity because in this state of living your basically in a safe zone and you don't need to take risks to grow as an individual and this is how Mary is with her position.

Mary has the same type of mentality because she is a crown princess she thinks in her mind that she deserves to be noticed and admired and fawned over by everybody but she still doesn't realize for you to deserve these acolaids you have got to be more then just live,breath and eat mediocrity to be a standout and grab people's attention.  But Mary isn't willing or able to do this because she want to live in the safe zone doing stupid magazine interviews which we have all gotten bored off because she bring nothing of interest to the table she basically is like a wet mop.

At first I did notice her but as the years have gone on I have grown really tired and feed up with her stupid antics and her dumb interviews she doesn't create a ripple all she creates is a plop and she is forgotten. Mary is like the people at my gym i think im the best but i have a shitty behavior and crappy habits. Still have no respect for myself, personal trainers or other gym members and have zero credibility and integrity as a person and only care about myself and what I can get out of it. But they think there champions and winners when there not even close to be champion material because there not willing to sacrifice mediocrity this is how Mary is. And it slowly killing them just like it doing to Mary. But then they stand in awe or jealousy when they see one amazing individual gunning for it but then they want to tear them down Mary is in the same boat she isn't willing to pushing the boundaries and rock the boat but she wants the attention for doing nothing this is how people think in the gym i want to be amazing but im not willing to push my limits and live in the danger zone because it to hard. Mary has the same  mentality as these people i want the attention and the admiration and the glory but i don't want to put in the hard work so I will just skim across the surface and do the shallow empty stuff because it easy for me and I will still get the attention.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 12:37:59 AM by aussiecro » Logged
Duchess of Verona

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2016, 03:59:37 AM »

It's always funny when you see a forum you enjoy mentioned somewhere else. This morning I noticed on www.gossiprocks.com some one clearly discussing this site down to the 'She Who Shall Not Be Named'. They are all Mary fans.
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2016, 04:07:37 PM »

It's always funny when you see a forum you enjoy mentioned somewhere else. This morning I noticed on www.gossiprocks.com some one clearly discussing this site down to the 'She Who Shall Not Be Named'. They are all Mary fans.

Hehehe.  Laughing
That site. I read them now and then. They have fun gossip threads. But they also have a thread on celebrity kids where they make all sorts of comments. So pot kettle black. Whistle

lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2016, 04:17:43 PM »

The Icon showed Denmark during her very first visit to Grasten when she had Fred on the back of a scotter with HER driving....what a show off...from the first she was always in the drivers seat....wish I could find that picture....with all the Royals just standing around watching the performance..............that is the true Icon
Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2016, 10:59:17 PM »

quote author=lynda link=topic=15520.msg1017492#msg1017492 date=1468505863]
The Icon showed Denmark during her very first visit to Grasten when she had Fred on the back of a scotter with HER driving....what a show off...from the first she was always in the drivers seat....wish I could find that picture....with all the Royals just standing around watching the performance..............that is the true Icon
[/quote]

Is this the one you were thinking of, Lynda?  It is courtesy of Idun  Smiley  http://royaldish.com/inde...ic=88.msg353859#msg353859
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: