Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are people finally noticing Mary?  (Read 12075 times)
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2016, 11:24:11 PM »

I miss Idun.

luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2016, 03:12:52 PM »

I've notice that the Dailymail have been having regular featured articles about her regularly. I was wondering what was up. Maybe she stopped buying clothes and started using the money on buying articles instead.

I think that a lot of these articles starting appearing after the DM created its specific 'Australia' page as separate to its US or UK pages. I know a lot of the stories end up across all three pages but there is a spot at the top to go the country specific page and maybe get a bit more from just that country.
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2016, 09:48:18 PM »

Lurker

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2016, 11:59:31 PM »

I know there are a lot of posters here who really dislike Mary, and other boards are full of posters who think she's the greatest royal ever.  I myself have been watching her and the other royals for 12+ years and I've never gotten much of a vibe, good or bad, from Mary.  Her fashion is OK--sometimes she looks great, sometimes awful, mostly somewhere in between.  Even after this long, I don't have much of a sense of her personality.  I find this weird, because I have fairly strong opinions of most royals, and I've never met any of them.  I find Maxima very likable and enthusiastic, Mathilde classy and serene, Mette Marit flaky, Victoria warm and kind, Anne no nonsense, the late Diana a drama queen, Marie Chantal a shallow attention seeker, Letizia serious, but Mary is a cypher to me.  I don't know why.
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2016, 04:46:25 AM »

Because she doesn't really know herself.
It's whatever she thinks is royal in her mind, at that time. IMO
She comes across snobby and rude , at times, because dhes very insecure.

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
moff
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2016, 12:58:20 PM »

I have to ask older members why so many commentators actually bother to give this person oxygen.

Historically from these boards it seems as though i can summerise as follow.

1. She brings no bloodlines to this crown.
2. She brings no secondary titles to her children or this family , unlike her father in law.
3. She seems to have picked up pieces of info from other peoples lives to make her own history appropriate to sell her story with.
4. The danish media seemingly have her confused with someone else they once tried to trick interview in Sydney, ie, her  not wanting to be photographed, Was not her, but a mistaken female, MD was all for being noticed even before the marriage AND HAPPY TO POSE, hence the conflicting reports of demure , whilst obvious attention seeker you notice.
5. Am i the only one who thinks that her office work photos are photoshopped of someone else with her facial features added. She seems too femine  in figure in some, (and i doubt she works) , unlike her other masculine shape appearances sometimes.
6. She has no personal style or fashion sense of her own,  as seen by only wearing clothing labels and jewellery since her marriage. I swear they even photoshop other peoples jewellery on her in some magazines .
7. Has no personal interests of her own . Pretends to have interests and expertice in sports she does not....
8. Only supports in vogue causes and only if they bring her attention, rather than a true personal belief cause.
9. Has no love of children , even seemingly her own she is ackward with.. Are they hers?
10. Would have been a big brother contestant if fame did not call her to denmark?
11. The hypocrisy you notice on your boards is because they are selling her with someone elses story?
12. Is just too fake.
13. Seems about 5 years older than her declared birth date. Possible.
14. Has no language skills and has other people do her research and work for her.
15. Is seemingly lazy. Takes responsibilty for nothing particularily her errors or actions.
16. For a non royal, does not have any normal persons work ethic.
17 overstates her education, and work experience , bringing nothing to her role, either in inherited , hard coded dna responsibilty, nor learnt experience of her own making.
18 do you really think if a war came to europe , Denmark's citizens would fight for her to keep her position? At cost of their own children? Or for her upkeep?

Was she right and danish people are slow? If they have not grapsed her grubby insincere nature by now?

Do you think it possible she was only acceptable as marriageable because it is likely that Denmark wont have a crown soon? He could marry where he would as it might not be all for the nation , for life?  Seems possible to me.

The world being what it is today, no nation or head of state is secure......   she might sell a few mags in denmark, (i know she doesn't in australia, i have seen readership numbers of many of the "womens" mags and they always drop readership numbers when she is on the cover and do not recover.. So can only think these media outlets are paid  by some other means to keep taking such a risk with their existance......Murdoch press and relations favours perhaps?  Just to note murdoch family members owned a decent share of the Oz station that produced the dreadful soap of the tv romance story.....did not recover costs....... Wonder what she has on them or family inlaws, to have this favour done for her........sarah murdoch and MD were after all "friends" of a nasty rumour nature..... Poor old rupert, patriarch of that family seems on his last legs, maybe she made good whilst she could.....

Anyway, cant help but think there are so many great true  royal models even historically, why waste time on a non royal, Non role model, who seems to have had a lobotomy from the botox and surgeries...
And yes i know, i justed wasted a lot of time myself... Oh well....

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2016, 11:09:30 PM »

Just to reiterate, there is no evidence that royals are genetically superior to any other human being.  The study of eugenics was debunked a long long time ago.

Royals are a historical hangover.  Their power was removed, in part, because of egalitarianism and a recognition that there are far smarter and capable people in the world capable of making decisions.  They have been relegated to that of a constitutional side-show.  Roll them out in jewels and tiaras, pretend to care what they think, and then roll them back into the castles to lead a wasteful life as welfare recipients (as none can support themselves financially).  

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
moff
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2016, 06:54:16 AM »

I agree since 1918 they are relects of an ancient past of no use. But i have seen personally monarch gifts of defence (warriors) and healing , and think the present married genration have no links to these blood born gifts. I grieve for the last 100 years who have had to do without such and can not continue them.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2016, 12:57:31 PM »

I agree since 1918 they are relects of an ancient past of no use. But i have seen personally monarch gifts of defence (warriors) and healing , and think the present married genration have no links to these blood born gifts. I grieve for the last 100 years who have had to do without such and can not continue them.

Average people had the same gifts.  They just suffered because of institutional predjudice that kept them subjugated.  The royals were never any smarter than anyone else due to genetics, is my point.  You get smart and dumb people in every generation. 

Put it this way, if royals are such genetically blessed geniuses, why has there not been one single royal family in the modern age who has produced a Steve Jobs or Bill Gates?  They don't generate wealth.  They take it via use of the government gun.  I guess you might call that a gift.  Wink

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
diamond

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2016, 01:35:34 PM »

Mary was out of her depth here, in the company of the big guns, no wonder she looks constipated.
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2016, 01:36:48 PM »

You say "big guns", I say "horses and asses". Wink  And for some reason, Mosh is under the impression they're worth impressing.

diamond

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2016, 01:41:21 PM »

You say "big guns", I say "horses and asses". Wink  And for some reason, Mosh is under the impression they're worth impressing.

You're right, I had thought of other descritions which certainly weren't for here.  I only meant that Mosh was striving to be as royal as them, quite frankly none of them are better than me or the next person in the street.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2016, 09:59:30 PM »

I have to ask older members why so many commentators actually bother to give this person oxygen.

Historically from these boards it seems as though i can summerise as follow.

1. She brings no bloodlines to this crown.
2. She brings no secondary titles to her children or this family , unlike her father in law.

3. She seems to have picked up pieces of info from other peoples lives to make her own history appropriate to sell her story with.
4. The danish media seemingly have her confused with someone else they once tried to trick interview in Sydney, ie, her  not wanting to be photographed, Was not her, but a mistaken female, MD was all for being noticed even before the marriage AND HAPPY TO POSE, hence the conflicting reports of demure , whilst obvious attention seeker you notice.
5. Am i the only one who thinks that her office work photos are photoshopped of someone else with her facial features added. She seems too femine  in figure in some, (and i doubt she works) , unlike her other masculine shape appearances sometimes.
6. She has no personal style or fashion sense of her own,  as seen by only wearing clothing labels and jewellery since her marriage. I swear they even photoshop other peoples jewellery on her in some magazines .
7. Has no personal interests of her own . Pretends to have interests and expertice in sports she does not....
8. Only supports in vogue causes and only if they bring her attention, rather than a true personal belief cause.
9. Has no love of children , even seemingly her own she is ackward with.. Are they hers?
10. Would have been a big brother contestant if fame did not call her to denmark?
11. The hypocrisy you notice on your boards is because they are selling her with someone elses story?
12. Is just too fake.
13. Seems about 5 years older than her declared birth date. Possible.
14. Has no language skills and has other people do her research and work for her.
15. Is seemingly lazy. Takes responsibilty for nothing particularily her errors or actions.
16. For a non royal, does not have any normal persons work ethic.
17 overstates her education, and work experience , bringing nothing to her role, either in inherited , hard coded dna responsibilty, nor learnt experience of her own making.
18 do you really think if a war came to europe , Denmark's citizens would fight for her to keep her position? At cost of their own children? Or for her upkeep?

Was she right and danish people are slow? If they have not grapsed her grubby insincere nature by now?

Do you think it possible she was only acceptable as marriageable because it is likely that Denmark wont have a crown soon? He could marry where he would as it might not be all for the nation , for life?  Seems possible to me.

The world being what it is today, no nation or head of state is secure......   she might sell a few mags in denmark, (i know she doesn't in australia, i have seen readership numbers of many of the "womens" mags and they always drop readership numbers when she is on the cover and do not recover.. So can only think these media outlets are paid  by some other means to keep taking such a risk with their existance......Murdoch press and relations favours perhaps?  Just to note murdoch family members owned a decent share of the Oz station that produced the dreadful soap of the tv romance story.....did not recover costs....... Wonder what she has on them or family inlaws, to have this favour done for her........sarah murdoch and MD were after all "friends" of a nasty rumour nature..... Poor old rupert, patriarch of that family seems on his last legs, maybe she made good whilst she could.....

Anyway, cant help but think there are so many great true  royal models even historically, why waste time on a non royal, Non role model, who seems to have had a lobotomy from the botox and surgeries...
And yes i know, i justed wasted a lot of time myself... Oh well....

I can't believe I'm about to defend Mary, but there are some things in your argument that I personally disagree with strongly. 

1. She does bring so-called bloodlines into the family-her own.  There is NOTHING wrong or inferior with her bloodlines, despite her stupid behavior and the antics of her father.  Her "bloodlines" are as legitimate as those of her idiot husband.

2.  Regarding the titles:  so what?  Titles are meaningless and certainly not based on the merits of the current generations (and debatable in terms of the previous generations, many of whom acquired titles because they enslaved and murdered others).  Her father in law did not have any titles of his own.  Not a single one.  Marge gave him that stupid Monpezat title in 2008.  It's not something that he had at the time of the marriage. 

3.  There is no conspiracy (and they're not allowed on this board anyway) regarding her age.  She's a prematurely-aged 44 year old.  She looks that way because of all the damage she's done to her skin, because of stress, and because of the fact that she engages in diet practices that aren't healthy.  Danish media found plenty of pictures of Mary in school-with entire groups of students in group portraits, and even her driver's license.  Her age is correct.   The only creative writing the DRF has engaged in regarding Mary was in her job duties and language ability.  That's it. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2016, 11:58:01 PM »

Because the pretentious Mosh and her weak/troubling/dim husband entertain us...  Whistle
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2016, 12:07:04 AM »

Also, some of us pay for their lifestyle AND have to put up with the sugar nonsense in the medias. So we come here to not go insane.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: