Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are people finally noticing Mary?  (Read 12762 times)
diamond

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2016, 12:13:06 AM »

Also, some of us pay for their lifestyle AND have to put up with the sugar nonsense in the medias. So we come here to not go insane.

Star To preserve your sanity somewhat.

temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2016, 02:55:49 AM »

I suspect that more people on this board actually know Mary than are willing to admit it. I can appreciate they're wanting to keep their identities private.

Given the small social circle Mary has in Denmark (and maybe friends and family who knew her best in Tas), it would not surprise me at all if individuals who know the "real" Mary need a forum like RD to get the truth about her out in the public domain. I can empathize what it must be like for people to read positive news (lies) about someone they know to be dishonourable and want (need) to voice a more accurate representation of the truth.

Are people finally noticing Mary? I can't help but think of this quote, "You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
moff
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2016, 09:24:36 AM »

Has anyone the capacity to compare side by side the pictures of  mary donaldson in red dress in the UK, ( nothing wrong with a straight up and down slim figure , but ..) compared to cream dress behind desk  slim femine figure, " working" photo... which is very feminine hourglass figure... Boobs, waist definition and hips.

You cant change figure type that quickly.....

I swear the media, or whoever, take photos of figures from other females to photoshop her face onto, whilst her geniuine figure is straight line.

, i dont critisise her normal straight line figure, as every person has a different body type,, just that media are not truthful by trying to make her look like a proffessional worker and it shows in the different figure types.

I would place cash on the fact that the cream dress figure type ( hourglass) is not her at all. Which then makes me pity the poor Danish who pay funds for a non worker... Who is pretending they have a youthful, hard worker......

Does anyone else notice the discrepancies?

Felicia

Warned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2016, 01:57:51 PM »

I know there are a lot of posters here who really dislike Mary, and other boards are full of posters who think she's the greatest royal ever.  I myself have been watching her and the other royals for 12+ years and I've never gotten much of a vibe, good or bad, from Mary.  Her fashion is OK--sometimes she looks great, sometimes awful, mostly somewhere in between.  Even after this long, I don't have much of a sense of her personality.  I find this weird, because I have fairly strong opinions of most royals, and I've never met any of them.  I find Maxima very likable and enthusiastic, Mathilde classy and serene, Mette Marit flaky, Victoria warm and kind, Anne no nonsense, the late Diana a drama queen, Marie Chantal a shallow attention seeker, Letizia serious, but Mary is a cypher to me.  I don't know why.
Report to moderator     Logged

Lurker-I completely agree with all your assessments!
Lyraedro

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2016, 11:24:07 PM »

I agree with above post by Felicia.  I do not get much of a sense of Mary.  I do see that she is less than nurturing with Isabella,  and her accent is cringe-worthy when she speaks in English.  I cannot understand Danish.   I do not think she is that bad looking, nor do I think her clothing choices are that bad.  She is not a raving beauty, but other than Letitia and Rania (IMHO) none of the others are either.
Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2016, 01:04:41 AM »

I find these pics the perfect antidote should I ever head down the "rabbit hole" after viewing the Bogue photo shoots which bear no relationship to reality  Dead  Yikes
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2016, 01:23:22 AM »

I know there are a lot of posters here who really dislike Mary, and other boards are full of posters who think she's the greatest royal ever.  I myself have been watching her and the other royals for 12+ years and I've never gotten much of a vibe, good or bad, from Mary.  Her fashion is OK--sometimes she looks great, sometimes awful, mostly somewhere in between.  Even after this long, I don't have much of a sense of her personality.  I find this weird, because I have fairly strong opinions of most royals, and I've never met any of them.  I find Maxima very likable and enthusiastic, Mathilde classy and serene, Mette Marit flaky, Victoria warm and kind, Anne no nonsense, the late Diana a drama queen, Marie Chantal a shallow attention seeker, Letizia serious, but Mary is a cypher to me.  I don't know why.
Report to moderator     Logged

Lurker-I completely agree with all your assessments!

It's because she's faking it all the time. How do you  tell the personality of an actress who's always on stage? It's challenging. You would have to observe the person "off stage", i.e. how people around her react to her. I was neutral to her at the beginning, but I have observed her long enough to form anot opinion now.
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2016, 04:23:23 PM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2016, 05:16:35 PM »

Wait a minute critique and compliments for Mary in 1 meme?  Huh?  Smiley
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2016, 05:59:02 PM »

On top of that, could Isabella look any weirder in that picture?  Yikes That's one of the worst pictures I have ever seen of that child! Fwiw, only the twins don't look weird in that picture. They are not in the same moment any of them. Very strange family.

Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2016, 06:01:37 PM »

On top of that, could Isabella look any weirder in that picture?  Yikes That's one of the worst pictures I have ever seen of that child! Fwiw, only the twins don't look weird in that picture. They are not in the same moment any of them. Very strange family.

ITA - and I have never figured out whether Mares was pulling Izzy's arm up, for reasons I know not, or trying to get Izzy to let go of her hand - really awkward Thinking
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2016, 10:20:52 PM »

Congrats Flanagan!!! Jumping Jumping Star Champagne

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2016, 11:39:52 PM »

Flanagan