Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: British Royal Astrology  (Read 13073 times)
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« on: July 27, 2016, 11:43:23 PM »

Now I know there is an astrology page for all royals but the BRF astrology is creepily accurate at times. There is astrologers that say the line will go HM, Charles, Harry but then some go against that and say HM, Charles, George with Harry as regent. But one thing that most agree on is Will will not ascend and the press hinting at things going astray with William and the RF...just creeps me out. I feel like this thread would be good for our findings and discussions.

http://www.jessicaadams.c...family-horoscope-in-2016/
http://dawnekovan.com/ast...rry-and-the-virgin-queen/

THIS ONE, when you click the Jessica adams link she hints that something will go down in August possibly, this site says Philip will become ill and might pass on and the Queen will hint at abdication but change her mind.(Also has interesting stuff on politics and Brexit too)
http://psychics.co.uk/blog/predictions/

Its so creepy how you cannot really rule out astrologers predictions sometimes!
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 09:34:56 AM »

I didn't notice this thread, MidnightDiamond but after reading your post on the chutters news thread I posted this on the August thread in this section.

[MidnightDiamond bought up an excellent point on the chutters thread. We've all been discussing how she was spotted apparently alone in France.....

[You know in the August Tragedy Month in the BRF section astrologers said their would be a coverup in August. Surrounding the senior royals.]

We're as close to August as possible. Chutters wasn't mentioned as part of the cover up in the original post, which I thought was unusual but not worth a mention at the time.

[ECLIPSE PREDICTIONS FOR 18th AUGUST 2016
We have a crucial eclipse for the British Royal Family on Thursday 18th August 2016. The Full Moon at 9.26am falls with the Sun at 25 Leo and Moon at 25 Aquarius. Shortly after this at 9.42am we have a penumbral lunar eclipse, with the Sun at 26 Leo and Moon at 26 Aquarius. What does an eclipse do? It covers things up. For the most important reasons, Her Majesty the Queen, Prince Charles, Camilla, Prince George (small though he is), Prince Phillip and Prince William will all be drawn into a cover-up job.]

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 10:11:37 AM »

I was - and still am - hoping Whiny is booted from the line of succession... if only it were so soon Tongue

~❤~ Royals Online ~❤~
http://royalsonline.forumer.com
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 03:16:49 PM »

I so wish that would be the case too, SG.

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Contessa

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 09:43:32 AM »

We're as close to August as possible. Chutters wasn't mentioned as part of the cover up in the original post, which I thought was unusual but not worth a mention at the time.

Hi Debbie B - I will migrate over here as well given the turn the tragic August thread has taken.

I thought this was such a good point I left a message using a nom-de-plume underneath the prediction on Jessica Adams' website, asking her just this.  She replied that Kate's chart is not directly triggered by the eclipse but that she would be affected by the six degrees of separation factor.

So I don't think Chutters' little French vacay is the cover up.  Adams was quite specific that it is related to money, inheritance, legacy of the Royal Family.  So perhaps a change in financial arrangements or inheritances or possibly succession laws?
Contessa

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2016, 09:53:14 AM »

Here is another post from the same site regarding the Royal Family and eclipses with a great example of covering up.

http://www.jessicaadams.c...-horoscope-and-astrology/

Prince Charles, Princess Diana, Eclipses and Mysteries
Prince Charles married Lady Diana Spencer on Wednesday 29th July 1981. The wedding was sandwiched between two eclipses. The first eclipse took place on Friday 17th July. The second one occurred on Friday 31st July. Somewhere between the wedding cake icing and the honeymoon, everything was hidden from the cheering crowds.  It would be years until Andrew Morton?s book about the Princess, written with her secret co-operation, would reveal the truth about that time ? not to mention her Panorama interview.

DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2016, 10:11:34 AM »

^ Hi Contessa. Thank you for asking the astrologer about my point. Star  Hug So the little trip of chutter's is not as cloak and dagger as first seemed. Interesting.

Regarding Charles and Diana's wedding... That is fascinating. Who would have thought on that day that such emotions were frothing under the theatre? What a day to organise a wedding.

MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2016, 10:25:01 AM »

Hi Debbie B - I will migrate over here as well given the turn the tragic August thread has taken.

I thought this was such a good point I left a message using a nom-de-plume underneath the prediction on Jessica Adams' website, asking her just this.  She replied that Kate's chart is not directly triggered by the eclipse but that she would be affected by the six degrees of separation factor.

So I don't think Chutters' little French vacay is the cover up.  Adams was quite specific that it is related to money, inheritance, legacy of the Royal Family.  So perhaps a change in financial arrangements or inheritances or possibly succession laws?

I responded on the August thread so I will rereply here lol!

"Hmm, the succession laws and it is surrounded by William and George but not Charlotte, well I could see that since Kate is not directly triggered by this and William and George are they are indeed as it stands the future Kings so William taking his line out would effect George more than Charlotte. Great that Adams replied!" I think that the royals are starting to get fed up like the press and they might try to scare William.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2016, 10:34:32 AM »

I'm not experienced in astrology terminology. What does the six degrees of separation mean?

Contessa

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2016, 10:53:28 AM »

It's not an astrology term - it's a pop culture term.

Six degrees of separation is the theory that everyone and everything is six or fewer steps away, by way of introduction, from any other person in the world, so that a chain of "a friend of a friend" statements can be made to connect any two people in a maximum of six steps.

https://en.wikipedia.org/...Six_degrees_of_separation

So she's just saying that Kate will affected because she is wife to one heir and mother to another but will have no direct influence over decisions made or events occurring at this time, nor have her future directly impacted as a result of these events.

Adams says of another eclipse that occurred in April 2013:

Back on April 10th 2013 you read a prediction about a crossroads for the Royal Family:  ?We have a partial lunar eclipse coming up on Thursday 25th April which falls at 5 Scorpio 46 and 5 Taurus 46. This triggers the astrological charts of Prince Charles, Her Majesty the Queen and Prince Phillip.?

The Succession to the Crown Act 2013 was given Royal Assent on exactly this day, 25th April 2013. It was an Act to make succession to the Crown not depend on gender ? and  to make provision about Royal Marriages. It means a very different future for Prince George...

THE ABDICATION OF QUEEN BEATRIX

Why else did that April eclipse matter? Her Majesty Queen Beatrix of the Kingdom of the Netherlands abdicated on 30th April 2013  to make way for her eldest son, Prince Willem-Alexander and his wife Princess M?xima.

So it looks to be that a major, hush-hush decision will be made with regard to money/inheritance/property of the BRF but not made fully public for some time. 
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2016, 11:23:44 AM »

^Thanks Contessa  Champagne I just assumed it was an astrological term too  Blush

So this change/coverup in the RF's finances makes sense if G is affected in the future.   August is going to be a very interesting month. Could be major changes ahead. I wonder why Camilla's name was mentioned when wait's was not?  Surely she is in the same position as waity? Although whatever is about to happen would affect her more directly as the wife of the heir.

Jonathan

Huge Member

Life's hard being fabulous

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2016, 11:56:13 AM »

It's not an astrology term - it's a pop culture term.

Six degrees of separation is the theory that everyone and everything is six or fewer steps away, by way of introduction, from any other person in the world, so that a chain of "a friend of a friend" statements can be made to connect any two people in a maximum of six steps.

The six degrees of separation refers to the degrees between planets or angles.

There are already 2 dedicated astrology sites where the astrologers on this site have discussed charts and given explanations for terminology. These sites are still live so it might be more interesting and factual to go there.

Advice to my Brother on his wedding day

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
Contessa

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2016, 12:21:33 PM »

My turn to  Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush

I have never heard that term in relation to astrology before.  Apparently my misinterpretation.  Blush Blush Blush Blush
Contessa

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2016, 12:36:05 PM »

I've requested clarification from Jessica on this.  I am not quite convinced that I misinterpreted her meaning, even if it is a term used in astrology with which I am unfamiliar.  Will report back.
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2016, 12:49:31 PM »

^Thanks Contessa  Champagne I just assumed it was an astrological term too  Blush

So this change/coverup in the RF's finances makes sense if G is affected in the future.   August is going to be a very interesting month. Could be major changes ahead. I wonder why Camilla's name was mentioned when wait's was not?  Surely she is in the same position as waity? Although whatever is about to happen would affect her more directly as the wife of the heir.

Maybe Kate won't be in on the cover-up, but will be effected by it. I mean she is in France and people are suspicious on if William and the kids are actually with her....keep her busy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: