Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: British Royal Astrology  (Read 13104 times)
Jonathan

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Life's hard being fabulous

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2016, 12:50:04 PM »

I've studied astrology for 30 years. It's a fascinating subject. If you go to the sites I mentioned you'll find how to do your own charts and interpret them. Let's take this conversation over there.  There is an astrologer here who I think is better than Jessica, she doesn't post very often but I know she will be prepared to help where she can. Well that's what she told me 2 years ago.

Advice to my Brother on his wedding day

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2016, 05:46:29 PM »

I've studied astrology for 30 years. It's a fascinating subject. If you go to the sites I mentioned you'll find how to do your own charts and interpret them. Let's take this conversation over there.  There is an astrologer here who I think is better than Jessica, she doesn't post very often but I know she will be prepared to help where she can. Well that's what she told me 2 years ago.

Star

You guys can trust Jono on this-he knows his stuff when it comes to astrology. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
DuchyDiva

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2016, 07:33:18 PM »

I think it's all so fascinating. Would love to get my chart done. Any recommendations?
Jonathan

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2016, 07:54:04 PM »

I've studied astrology for 30 years. It's a fascinating subject. If you go to the sites I mentioned you'll find how to do your own charts and interpret them. Let's take this conversation over there.  There is an astrologer here who I think is better than Jessica, she doesn't post very often but I know she will be prepared to help where she can. Well that's what she told me 2 years ago.

Star

You guys can trust Jono on this-he knows his stuff when it comes to astrology. 

Star 

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
Jonathan

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2016, 07:55:07 PM »

I think it's all so fascinating. Would love to get my chart done. Any recommendations?

Go onto the astrology thread. All the info is there. If not sure of have problems ask there. That's where the astrologers lurk. 

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
DuchyDiva

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2016, 08:00:42 PM »

Brilliant, thank you! I'll have a look! Star
Contessa

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2016, 12:54:48 PM »

It's not an astrology term - it's a pop culture term.

Six degrees of separation is the theory that everyone and everything is six or fewer steps away, by way of introduction, from any other person in the world, so that a chain of "a friend of a friend" statements can be made to connect any two people in a maximum of six steps.

The six degrees of separation refers to the degrees between planets or angles.

There are already 2 dedicated astrology sites where the astrologers on this site have discussed charts and given explanations for terminology. These sites are still live so it might be more interesting and factual to go there.

In this particular case I did interpret her comment regarding six degrees of separation correctly.  Her response:

It?s just a figure of speech ? the Fifth House in astrology is ruled by Leo, the sign of Kings and Queens who have heirs to the throne. People with big Leo/Fifth House focus in their chart tend to have ?heirs? literally or figuratively ? so Leo Beatrix Potter?s ?heirs? are the children who inherit her Peter Rabbit books.

I feel a lot less foolish now  Wink
Jonathan

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2016, 01:08:09 PM »

Each astrologer has their own interpretation. She does not say that it is a friend/person knows until you get to the sixth friend/person.

Don't feel foolish. If you go to the astrology sites that we have you'll find how to do your own chart and see what I and Jessica mean.  Thumb up

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
smf3000

Warned
Medium Member

Botswana Botswana

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2016, 04:49:01 PM »

6 degrees of separation is a pop-culture term and an astrological term. Where does pop-culture come from? The popular nature of it originates from within the culture and in this instance, its originated from astrology -which is ancient. (Perhaps it was the pop-culture of its day, with people casually name-checking Aphrodite and her marriage to weirdo Hephaestus )

6 degrees of separation refers to an astrological chart wheel, which has 12 'houses'. From any one of the 12 'houses', you can count (no more than) 6, and 'find' an explanation/illustration of anyone in your life. Your marriage partner? Start from the first 'house', count to 6, look in your 7th 'house'. And so on.

People here have enjoyed the astrological predictions on astroamerica. If you search his site, he explains the origins of 6 degrees of separation. Perhaps much clearer than I have  Blush

Its always best to obtain information from multiple sources. Thumb up This is the internet. And as much as I too love Jessica Adams, she is not the ultimate decision-maker for all things astrological. She is an amazing astrologer (who predicted Brexit a year ago by the way, along with the thunder storms the night before!!) but she may or may not be educated in the history of astrology. Doesn't take away from her awesomeness though. Champagne
Kimothy

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2016, 02:34:40 AM »

Bump because this is just so interesting.  Smiley
RoyalJewel

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2016, 03:33:25 AM »

Well I just learned that I share a birthday with J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter!   Grin

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life" Winston Churchill
Kimothy

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2016, 12:00:21 PM »

Well I just learned that I share a birthday with J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter!   Grin

I share a birthday with J.R.R. Tolkien and Danica (Winnie from 'The Wonder Years') McKellar!  Also, Mel Gibson but I'd rather not brag about that.   Wink
GingerMini

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2016, 03:11:49 PM »

Well I just learned that I share a birthday with J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter!   Grin
So you just had a birthday - hope it was great!
Kimothy

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2016, 04:05:26 PM »

Happy Belated Birthday, RoyalJewel!  Champagne
RoyalJewel

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2016, 04:06:15 AM »

Thank you GingerMini and Kimothy! Mr. RJ and I had a picnic dinner and watched the sun set on my favorite beach on Lake Michigan. It was fantastic and we were able to bring the furkids.  Smiley

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life" Winston Churchill
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: