Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: British Royal Astrology  (Read 21433 times)
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2016, 10:15:09 PM »

This thread has reminded me of something (which i am not sure has been discussed before)...

When Beatrice was born, many astrologers went ape due to her auspicious birthdate - 8-8-88.... Eights are VERY important in Chinese astrology..... Also being under the sign of Leo...... Many back then predicted that SHE would become the next great Queen..... Being a daughter of the Duke of York (as QEII is) was also seen as significant, as was her close connection (name etc) to Queen Victoria (who was also never expected to take the throne)

This has always stuck with me, of course Bea was a lot closer to the throne back in those days!

I remember that too. Wasn't her birth time 8.00? Which was even more significant? It would be interesting to see how this plays out as the only way this could happen is for Charles to totally renounce the throne (including whiny and Harry).

Well there are other ways, but they're not very pleasant.......

There is no way Charles can renounce/abdicate that would also exclude his decendents..... Even if Whiny did, he could not exclude George and Charlotte..... The only possibility woild be Harry as Regent until George comes of age

So barring some horrific incident of catastrophic proportions, we will never see Queen Bea on the throne (and yes, she was born at 8:18PM)

William and Parilament can exclude George and Charlotte if they want, Edward VIII proved that.

Exactly  Yes If Wills takes himself out of the succesion line in the next couple of years it would make no sense to have the next in line being raised by someone with absolutely no regard for the institution they represent, and taking the kids from their parents is a no-no as they have not proven themselves as unfit parents, only as unfit royals.
If the astrologists say that Harry will be king, then there is also a possibilty of Bea being queen if H never has kids (although I do hope he has them, he seems very charmed by kids and I think will be a great dad)

Perhaps with Bea, she might not be Queen but she may end up being a working royal and a very good one at that.
Pomme

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2016, 07:41:09 AM »

Ok it's the 18th today and I have tons of Olympic popcorn from last night bc I fell asleep. Anyone making a strong pot of Lapsang?

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2016, 08:38:33 PM »

Ok it's the 18th today and I have tons of Olympic popcorn from last night bc I fell asleep. Anyone making a strong pot of Lapsang?

Pommers, today has not ended yet ( but thank you for reminding me)  Grin

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Kimothy

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2016, 12:53:35 PM »

Pommers, today has not ended yet ( but thank you for reminding me)  Grin

Pomme, care to share some of that Olympic popcorn? It's now the 19th and I'm curious to find out what happened though I doubt we'll know for many weeks.  Grin
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2016, 02:05:01 PM »

Adams was quite specific that it is related to money, inheritance, legacy of the Royal Family.  So perhaps a change in financial arrangements or inheritances or possibly succession laws?

With William visiting Duchy of Cornwall, sorry to say it maybe him getting more control of the Duchy of Cornwall and Charles get more control of the duchy of Lancaster.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2016, 04:58:26 PM »

Adams was quite specific that it is related to money, inheritance, legacy of the Royal Family.  So perhaps a change in financial arrangements or inheritances or possibly succession laws?

With William visiting Duchy of Cornwall, sorry to say it maybe him getting more control of the Duchy of Cornwall and Charles get more control of the duchy of Lancaster.

Excellent point  Star

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2016, 05:41:16 PM »

Excellent point  Star

William will probably get more money so expect Kate and her fam to spend more money.
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

New money SHOUTS -> -> old money whispers

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2016, 10:16:22 PM »

That is the first thought that crossed my mind.

evilgrapefruit

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2017, 12:41:02 PM »

I found a Horoscope for the UK 2008-2024 and it was quite interesting and had a few mentions of the monarchy (and almost alludes to Brexit too which no one could have predicted!):

"In the horoscope for the United Kingdom, Pluto, as it moves through Capricorn, is likely to reflect profound changes in the sense of national identity and the deep-rooted traditions of the past. Some of these changes may involve a new interpretation of monarchy, or shifts in the relationship between Church and State and between the monarch and the government....It is possible that a renewed sense of independent identity may require changes in existing bonds and treaties with other nations... Because the sense of national identity is so rooted in the structures of the past, it is unlikely that Britain would ever become a republic. But the ways in which the people perceive their royal family may shift dramatically, and new roles and responsibilities may be asked of them while old, outmoded ones may be swept away...."

http://www.astro.com/nat/natuk2_e.htm

Kimothy

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2017, 04:21:49 PM »

Bump!

Any updates on the British Royals and astrology? Thanks!  Smiley
Contessa

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2017, 11:06:51 PM »

This quote is from Jessica Adams' website.  It is actually in response to a query about the UK General Election but the BRF is mentioned.

Correct, the United Kingdom Moon is at 19 Cancer and we now have this epic transit of Pluto, only possible every 240+ years, at 19 Capricorn. It dominates April, May, June and then returns for January, February 2018. We then see the final pass in July, August 2018 and the long farewell in November, December that year. If this country was a woman, you would say that her entire sense of family, roots, heritage, culture was being dominated by passing trends tied to power-mad, dominating, big business moguls or Prime Ministers/Presidents. You would also tell her to use her self-control and self-discipline to become mistress of her own domain and stand firm for the time that this relentless cycle is operating! Of course the nationís family is the Royal Family. There is something very wrong here. I suspect weíll find out what, when the Sun passes over 19 Cancer in July this year. This rather ties in with the Princess Diana Eclipse cycle, which Iíve written about elsewhere on this website, due in August.
Kimothy

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2017, 02:09:15 PM »

This quote is from Jessica Adams' website.  It is actually in response to a query about the UK General Election but the BRF is mentioned.

Correct, the United Kingdom Moon is at 19 Cancer and we now have this epic transit of Pluto, only possible every 240+ years, at 19 Capricorn. It dominates April, May, June and then returns for January, February 2018. We then see the final pass in July, August 2018 and the long farewell in November, December that year. If this country was a woman, you would say that her entire sense of family, roots, heritage, culture was being dominated by passing trends tied to power-mad, dominating, big business moguls or Prime Ministers/Presidents. You would also tell her to use her self-control and self-discipline to become mistress of her own domain and stand firm for the time that this relentless cycle is operating! Of course the nationís family is the Royal Family. There is something very wrong here. I suspect weíll find out what, when the Sun passes over 19 Cancer in July this year. This rather ties in with the Princess Diana Eclipse cycle, which Iíve written about elsewhere on this website, due in August.

Okay, so we're in the 5th day of July. Any ideas as to what they're referring to?
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2017, 03:51:09 PM »

That is referring to the eclipse which occurred just before the death of Diana in 1997.
Below is a very long but detailed analysis of the Queen in 2017. I loathe it when death is mentioned by an astrologer for a specific person, but this is fascinating stuff, I'm afraid.

http://royalfamilywatch.c...th-of-queen-elizabeth-ii/
Kimothy

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2017, 04:07:00 PM »

That is referring to the eclipse which occurred just before the death of Diana in 1997.
Below is a very long but detailed analysis of the Queen in 2017. I loathe it when death is mentioned by an astrologer for a specific person, but this is fascinating stuff, I'm afraid.

http://royalfamilywatch.c...th-of-queen-elizabeth-ii/

It's a video so I am unable to watch it.  Sad
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2017, 04:49:34 PM »

She survived the critical time at the beginning of March  Thumb up. He says he'll give her until August/September the latest. Hope he is wrong, I find it very creepy to predict the death of people.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: