Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: British Royal Astrology  (Read 53113 times)
rosella
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: September 08, 2017, 02:21:43 AM »

This is from Marjorie Orr's March 2017 predictions for the Cambridges in 2017, I posted earlier.

She didn't predict a new baby but there were a couple of things I read today that amused me.

About Kate.
'She looks undertermined from April onwards, less than confident; really crowded and frustrated again this June' (was that when they went to Poland?) 'and seriously aggravated in September/October this year as well. With a solar arc Pluto conjunct her Uranus in six months time' (that would be now, Sept) she is going through a mighty upheaval.' (Uranus is of course the planet of unexpected happenings.)

Marjorie also stated that William is 'a bit of a drama queen' who 'will be less than ecstatic come Sept/Oct.'
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: September 08, 2017, 04:26:34 AM »

This is from Marjorie Orr's March 2017 predictions for the Cambridges in 2017, I posted earlier.

She didn't predict a new baby but there were a couple of things I read today that amused me.

About Kate.
'She looks undertermined from April onwards, less than confident; really crowded and frustrated again this June' (was that when they went to Poland?) 'and seriously aggravated in September/October this year as well. With a solar arc Pluto conjunct her Uranus in six months time' (that would be now, Sept) she is going through a mighty upheaval.' (Uranus is of course the planet of unexpected happenings.)

Marjorie also stated that William is 'a bit of a drama queen' who 'will be less than ecstatic come Sept/Oct.'

Wonder what that meant...  Thinking
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: September 08, 2017, 05:08:29 AM »

About Kate.

Wonder what that meant...  Thinking

Lemme interpret  Curtsey Curtsey

IAMDiana borrowed the turkey blaster from her BFF MEDIana to get her #3 baby.

Billy the Plumber was not amused as he was planning to divorce IAMDiana and run orff with Jecca to their armidillo farm in September and October

Now Billy the Plumber can't see his beloved armidillos in Africa Cry

and has to play happy wifey with IAMDiana and not Jecca 

Oh noo...me chyrstal ball gone murky...oh nooo....

G Angel

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
rosella
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: September 08, 2017, 05:35:27 AM »

getafix that was great.  Champagne You got it so right you ought to have your own online astrology site!  Star
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: September 09, 2017, 05:30:49 AM »

Oh yes, now that you say it, I remember reading that H will remain childless, though I think some others said the same.
Whilst others still claim that he will have kids haha
Seriously though, astroamerica and some others did not see kids for H... Some even had him remain single all his life too (ie unmarried, not necessarily lady-less).

Was that the person who said that Harry might "miss" the person who could give him the life he wants because he would be distracted someone else?

No idea to be honest, it's been a while since I read the astroamerica posts. I have saved them somewhere.. in the clusterfck and depths of my bookmarks.... They were dead on re George's (& Charlotte's?) birth, which is why everyone refers and asks for what the astroamerica guy [David R. Roell] saw. Sadly, he passed away.
I'm sure if you google "astroamerica" and maybe with the terms "prince william kate middleton" you'll find the posts. Their marriage for instance I remember reading happened on a bad day. I also think he said Estelle wouldn't be queen (I think he saw a republic, which isn't too far fetched tbh), but that's a bit OT here Smiley

Yeah, predictions about Harry are all over the place, but with Will they have been eerily in synch....

PS Here's one on Harry!!
http://ginger-ninjas.tumb...-reading-by-david-r-roell

PPS Here's a little bit more

http://www.astroamerica.c...etters/2012-october02.pdf

http://www.astroamerica.c...tters/2012-december11.pdf

Here on Kate's and Will's relationship, very lengthy. He says he's not a "forecaster", but the future for the Winds is full of tragedy (this was written in 2011 after the wedding and even then he predicted Charles's grandson to be born ca 22 July 2013, which is freakishly accurate)
http://www.astroamerica.c...ewsletters/2011-may10.pdf

Does anyone have a chart of Wills and Kates astroamerica did and write it out copy & paste here?
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: September 09, 2017, 05:45:51 AM »

http://www.astroamerica.c...wsletters/2013-july30.pdf
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: September 09, 2017, 05:47:32 AM »

http://www.astroamerica.com/newsletters.html
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: September 09, 2017, 05:51:55 AM »

http://www.astroamerica.c...ewsletters/2011-may10.pdf
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: September 09, 2017, 06:05:21 AM »

I can't open pdfs on my computer for soome reason sorry.
rosella
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: September 09, 2017, 06:09:54 AM »

The astroamerica chart is interesting but time has moved on. Already Charlotte, the spare to the heir, is born. The new baby will be born in the Spring of 2018. That makes for an enormous leap (bar some terrible disaster) for Harry to sit on the Throne, though a regency is a faint possibility if Charles and William died and a child George survived.

However, Will has given up potentially dangerous helis for now at least, and looks as if, however reluctantly, he's going to be performing Royal duties in the future. The possibility of William and even less Kate, drifting off leaving their Royal life and George an orphan just seems beyond the realm of possibility, to be honest.

Plus, Harry's birth chart as seen there seems to have been subject to this guy's manipulations to suit his narrative. Most astrologers that I've seen that have cast Harry's chart have given him a Capricorn Ascendant, as per his birth info. That fits in perfectly with Harry's time in the Army, (team, friends) adventure plus, and adventurous Sagittarius on the 11th House. With a Leo Ascendant and a Cancer on the 11th House that doesn't work at all.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: September 09, 2017, 06:10:50 AM »

Just google astroamerican
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: September 09, 2017, 02:24:45 PM »

I can't open pdfs on my computer for soome reason sorry.

I thought you wouldn't open PDFs because you're afraid of viruses!
Have you tried a different browser maybe? Or on your phone?
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: September 09, 2017, 08:34:44 PM »

delete (Links have already been posted)
louloute1234

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: November 28, 2017, 12:14:07 PM »

http://psychicgossip.blog...-goes-into-overdrive.html

As the gossip sites light up.
With the buzz that the latest Royal Engagement is about to be announced.
( I still see this as the biggest mistake in years for the “FIRM”).
It seems like it will go ahead.
Al the pundits, here seem to think that Actress Meghan Markle, can handle.
What will happen to her once this happens.
Well, she won’t.
She has no idea what the press wil do to her.
With the first wrong step
Hey will delight on taking her down.
After all to them, she will still be a Foreigner..
Something the Royals HATE..

diamond

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: November 28, 2017, 12:18:51 PM »

I have to agree with you.  I think this marriage won't work.
She may believe she will be ok but our press can be savage.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: