Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise and Ari to separate  (Read 20822 times)
YellowPoppy

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2016, 12:19:09 AM »

In any case, I hope they both find happiness again.

I don't want to come across as rude, and it has nothing to do with ML and Ari. But I hope they have happiness now. Happiness should not be depending from someone other than yourself.
I'm going trough a hard breakup myself, after a little more than 3 years (Judging from all the breakups and divorces lately I come to think it's in the air), and everyone tells me I'll be happy with someone else soon. No, I have happiness now. Also sadness, but also happiness. I hope both ML and Ari are happy about the decision because they judged it was the best for them and their children. Maybe they'll find someone else, maybe not. But happiness will not and should not depend of that someone. Anyways, totally o/t, but absolutely not personal against you Smiley (might be a smidge sensitive on the subject  Blush )

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2016, 02:45:13 AM »

Sorry for your tough time, Yellow Poppy  Hug

I agree that we all  need to not always feel our happiness and self-worth relies on having a partner. Especially I feel young women need to know this.

Hope ML is always happy

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2016, 05:57:41 AM »

I don't want to come across as rude, and it has nothing to do with ML and Ari. But I hope they have happiness now. Happiness should not be depending from someone other than yourself.
I'm going trough a hard breakup myself, after a little more than 3 years (Judging from all the breakups and divorces lately I come to think it's in the air), and everyone tells me I'll be happy with someone else soon. No, I have happiness now. Also sadness, but also happiness. I hope both ML and Ari are happy about the decision because they judged it was the best for them and their children. Maybe they'll find someone else, maybe not. But happiness will not and should not depend of that someone. Anyways, totally o/t, but absolutely not personal against you Smiley (might be a smidge sensitive on the subject  Blush )

Star for reminding me that happiness is now. not tomorrow. but now. 

Hug for your tough bridge travel.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
YellowPoppy

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2016, 07:26:09 PM »

Thank you Cordtx and Getafix  Hug

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2016, 08:03:58 PM »

I'm going trough a hard breakup myself, after a little more than 3 years (Judging from all the breakups and divorces lately I come to think it's in the air), and everyone tells me I'll be happy with someone else soon. No, I have happiness now. Also sadness, but also happiness. I hope both ML and Ari are happy about the decision because they judged it was the best for them and their children. Maybe they'll find someone else, maybe not. But happiness will not and should not depend of that someone. Anyways, totally o/t, but absolutely not personal against you Smiley (might be a smidge sensitive on the subject  Blush )

You're right - of course.  Hug

Break ups can be so horribly painful, even if it's for the best. The former Mr Harley, I was with for 8 years. It was for the best but I still miss him terribly sometimes as a friend.

EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2016, 05:08:53 AM »

I've said that phrase before, but am not necessarily meaning that I hope they find another partner because you can't be happy on your own.

I mean in the sense that a break up of a 15 year long marriage must be very difficult to work through and when I say 'I hope they find happiness again', I often just simply mean I hope the get through this and once again are at a place where they are happy. No matter the circumstances of a break up, there is always going to be sadness when ending a marriage. You had to deeply love them at one point to marry them. And sometimes you still do love someone in a way even if you separate from them.

I don't necessarily mean happiness with another partner, but I do hope they find a happy place again. Of course, if they do re-partner and find love again, I wish them all the best with that.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 05:16:33 AM by EstellesBows » Logged

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
putti

Large Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2016, 07:32:07 PM »

I feel sorry for them, divorce can end good but usually doesn't, I'm divorced due to my husband cheating on me and he more or less cut me off as soon as I left the house. His girlfriend moved in straight afterwards and I honestly believe it's his guilt that made him cut me out of his life !
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ruby for July

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2016, 08:10:51 PM »

Sorry to read this putti.
What a class act the new one must be, jumping into your house as soon as you got out  Angry

I hope you feel better now  Hug
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2016, 10:09:05 PM »

yes, Putti, very sorry.
But remember, as they were both cheaters ( and jerks, from the sound of it ) before -   it  probably won't end well for them either.

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
Chutney Flashalot

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2016, 06:58:21 PM »

Daily Fail article
'It is a very painful period in my life': Princess Martha Louise of Norway opens up about her 'tedious' divorce after 14 years of marriage on her blog

http://www.dailymail.co.u...ay-lifts-lid-divorce.html

Lapalooza
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2016, 10:54:36 AM »

Do they live in London? Will she stay in London? After Brexit? Interesting questions. It has to be hard to divorce and divorce abroad is even worse.
Snowangel

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2016, 12:30:17 PM »

No, they still live in Norway ( Lommedalen, just outside Oslo )
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2016, 08:12:38 PM »

Oh dear, I think she over-shared. But then, Martha Louise never been particularly discreet.
waterbuck

Mini Member

Norway Norway

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2016, 07:20:12 PM »

Ari bought a new house.

It is 230 square meters with four bedrooms, and is five kilometers away from his former home. The price was 7.9 million Norwegian kroner.

http://www.vg.no/rampelys...joept-seg-hus/a/23799145/
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Dark sense of humour is a punishable offence

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2016, 07:36:22 PM »

Ari bought a new house.

It is 230 square meters with four bedrooms, and is five kilometers away from his former home. The price was 7.9 million Norwegian kroner.

http://www.vg.no/rampelys...joept-seg-hus/a/23799145/

Roll Eyes

Hasn't made Douglas Adams-esque jokes about the Large Hadron Collider since September 2015    
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: