Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise and Ari to separate  (Read 22417 times)
AddiesGirl

Warned
Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2016, 07:59:09 PM »

Ari bought a new house.

It is 230 square meters with four bedrooms, and is five kilometers away from his former home. The price was 7.9 million Norwegian kroner.

http://www.vg.no/rampelys...joept-seg-hus/a/23799145/

Roll Eyes

Uhm, what is that above his glove on his right hand? I used to work in security systems, it looks like a fish-eye camera to me. And he has his sleeve pulled back as if to not obstruct the camera.  Thinking

Weirdo, I'd be PO'd if he was filming me as I walked around minding my own business.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Opal for October

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2017, 02:28:10 PM »

Ari reportedly has a new girlfriend twelve years younger than him : Ebba Rysst Heilmann.

http://www.tv2.no/a/9213625

On another note, Ari was invited to the 80th festivities for the King & Queen but politely declined.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2017, 08:43:15 PM »

Ari never struck me as someone who would fit into a hierachical family like a royal family. So I was surprised by ML's choice of him as a husband. He never fitted in and he was not interested to fit in. So I think he is breaking off connections to his former in-laws.
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2017, 03:52:24 PM »

I know very little about him, I  never got the feeling he was especially successful, where did he get the 7.9 million Norwegian kroner.  Did the king pay him off hoping to prevent a tell all book or something like that?

He's such a poser, the "writer, painter" being crossed out seems fitting. I just don't like the looks of him, he's trying for "arty" but it comes off as douchey (not sure that's a word, but you get my drift)  ...JMO

Do I remember correctly he had a drinking problem?  If so, the wine bottle in the beggars photo seems apropos.  Yikes

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: