Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yrma & Fred - wedding anniversary  (Read 46401 times)
Flanagan

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: January 16, 2017, 02:47:48 PM »

I just watched their wedding video for the first time and wow. Mares already had her nose in the air and Freddy was either drunk or hung over. He looked like he wanted to bolt; and was he actually crying?!

Yes he was.  That wedding was an utter trainwreck due to her behavior and his emotions.

I agree with you.  That wedding was the worst I have seen, and imo Derf was not crying tears of joy as he stood at the altar with his brother.  I believe if there was a way out he would have taken it.  And Yrma was just plain obnoxious from start to finish.  Dead
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #256 on: January 16, 2017, 04:00:08 PM »

Geez what a way to start a life together.  Sad

Perhaps what you can expect when you start your relationship cheating..
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: January 16, 2017, 06:11:23 PM »

I just watched their wedding video for the first time and wow. Mares already had her nose in the air and Freddy was either drunk or hung over. He looked like he wanted to bolt; and was he actually crying?!

Yes he was.  That wedding was an utter trainwreck due to her behavior and his emotions.

I agree with you.  That wedding was the worst I have seen, and imo Derf was not crying tears of joy as he stood at the altar with his brother.  I believe if there was a way out he would have taken it.  And Yrma was just plain obnoxious from start to finish.  Dead

The sugars claimed their wedding the most romantic wedding EVER because Fred was shedding tears of joy when he saw his beloved beautiful bride. Wink

IMO, their wedding foretold their marriage.

Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: January 16, 2017, 06:21:50 PM »

The sugars claimed their wedding the most romantic wedding EVER because Fred was shedding tears of joy when he saw his beloved beautiful bride. Wink

IMO, their wedding foretold their marriage.

Exactly - I agree   Star
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: January 16, 2017, 06:49:07 PM »

wrong thread.... SORRY! Deleted
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: January 16, 2017, 09:42:34 PM »

Tears of joy? Sure didn't look like it to me either. He had a look like get me out of here. I wonder what would have happened if he'd bolted. Would Jokke try to stop him or just let him run?
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: January 16, 2017, 09:54:38 PM »

Joachim would bolted with him, screaming...*run, Freddles, run* Tongue

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: January 16, 2017, 10:15:18 PM »

Tears of joy? Sure didn't look like it to me either. He had a look like get me out of here. I wonder what would have happened if he'd bolted. Would Jokke try to stop him or just let him run?

I suspect that Jokke's divorce to Alexandra had a lot to do with why Fred had to get married.  Marge determined that a wedding and a new crown princess would distract from the fact that her younger son and his wife were splitting up.  It wouldn't surprise me if Fred knew this as well. 
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: January 16, 2017, 10:41:57 PM »

Even knowing the grand royal plan ... Fred chose not to take control of his own life.
Sure he had to marry.  Not the end of the world.
But in so many ways, he didn't choose well.
CyrilSebastian

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: January 16, 2017, 10:48:06 PM »

In what year did Crown Prince Frederik first get the nickname of Freddles? Who was the royal relative who gave Frederik this nickname?
Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: January 16, 2017, 11:00:02 PM »

In what year did Crown Prince Frederik first get the nickname of Freddles? Who was the royal relative who gave Frederik this nickname?

There are many names by which we refer to Derf on this board.  I don't believe any royal relative provided it.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: January 17, 2017, 02:39:26 AM »

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: January 17, 2017, 03:02:29 AM »

So, this is something where taking the time to read through the threads on this board is heavily advised.  The bottom section of the board has threads regarding nicknames, where to find certain topics, etc.  The answers you seek are found there.  

The majority of the banter on this board is light-hearted, with a heavy focus on contemporary aspects of royalty.  Most of us have an excellent grasp of historical royals and their issues, but that's not what keeps everybody coming back.  We're here to "dish" and part of the spirit of "dishing" is the language that we've developed over the years which includes nicknames we've given to many of the people we discuss.  

My long-winded answer is that this is a nickname given to Fred by this board. 
danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: January 19, 2017, 10:37:38 PM »

Star Well-said, my dear PixieKitteh  Hug

The truth will eventually be revealed!
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: January 20, 2017, 12:21:02 PM »

?
Sorry, but is that a question from the current edition of "Who wants to be a millionaire"?
It sounds a bit like a game show question: In what year did Crown Prince Frederik first get the nickname of Freddles? For this answer you will receive 10 points, for the extra Who was the royal relative who gave Frederik this nickname you will automatically climb into the next category: Nicknames and terms of endearment for Crown princess Mary and who bestowed them on her...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: