Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Stephanie's Children: Paulina and Louis Ducruet and Camille Gottlieb  (Read 4600 times)
Missynat

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« on: July 18, 2016, 11:40:08 AM »

Her youngest daughter Camille Gottlieb turned 18!  Pretty girl.  I can see resemblance to Stephanie.

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 03:34:35 PM »

She is very pretty now. And very Steph.
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 03:49:41 PM »

Saw pics of Stephanie the other day and thought how she resembles Grace the most, as do her kids. It's I think just kind of lost to see the resemblance, because Stephanie has not aged that well. Thought I'd share, b/c the general comment is usually how none of Grace's descendants resemble her, yet I think Stephanie and her daughters do.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 04:36:12 PM »

Camille became a beautiful lady!

I guess in the past there were lot of comments etc. on her weight/size.
melk12

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2016, 05:53:08 AM »

Saw pics of Stephanie the other day and thought how she resembles Grace the most, as do her kids. It's I think just kind of lost to see the resemblance, because Stephanie has not aged that well. Thought I'd share, b/c the general comment is usually how none of Grace's descendants resemble her, yet I think Stephanie and her daughters do.

i dont see resemblance between stephanie and her mother, but i see grace in her daughters
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: