Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 242   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meghan Markle (Harry's gf)  (Read 252327 times)
putti

Large Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2016, 12:53:54 PM »

I have a feeling This is going to be a fast moving relationship that will end in them splitting up or getting engaged quickly   Sad
Ellie

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2016, 12:55:35 PM »

I can't see him marrying her as she wouldn't give everything up. Unless she really does love him.

I think this is a response to the truly heinous things people were posting on her social media. It's unacceptable. I do think she loves the attention and Harry liked playing the savior protecting her as he seems like that sort of guy. It's not a bad thing but can be used against him.
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2016, 12:57:50 PM »

I don't see this lasting long-term.

That's what we too said in Sweden when Sofia started dating CP.

Don't remind me.... Crap
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2016, 01:00:44 PM »

Am really surprised by the statement issued by KP.  It just promotes more interest, and more publicity.  Putting an official seal on their relationship is only going to make matters worse, IMO.  

putti

Large Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2016, 01:03:09 PM »

Am really surprised by the statement issued by KP.  It just promotes more interest, and more publicity.  Putting an official seal on their relationship is only going to make matters worse, IMO.  

I agree 😊
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Not too crazy about Snarkle

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2016, 01:03:47 PM »

I don't see this lasting long-term.

That's what we too said in Sweden when Sofia started dating CP.

Good point!  Crap  Star

Now it sort of feels wrong to hope they'd (CP + S) split up because there is a kid in the mix.

Oh wait, what if she is already preggers...? Engagement before Christmas and wedding next year...? Oh no... But at least Daily Mail will be having lots to write about, I don't see relatives wanting to comment ending any time soon...  Crap

Unless of course the relationship is already over and he's just being the knight in shining armour. But why bother if they weren't together anymore?  Thinking Maybe if he wanted to make sure everyone was happy and there would be no bitter press leaks later. No matter what, she can now "use" her status as ex/current girlfriend of Harry forever and boost her profile (?).

The Rally Prince driving (yes, it's really him)...
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Sapphire for September

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2016, 01:07:32 PM »

I have a feeling This is going to be a fast moving relationship that will end in them splitting up or getting engaged quickly   Sad

Now I agree. Just days ago I firmly believed this story was about a little fling Harry had, just like with Ellie Goulding or Florence Brudenell-Bruce for example. But with this official words...anything can happen.

My bet is either these two will get engaged very fast, like in the first half of 2017 or break up before this incoming Christmas.

YellowPoppy

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2016, 01:08:29 PM »

I can't see him marrying her as she wouldn't give everything up. Unless she really does love him.

I think this is a response to the truly heinous things people were posting on her social media. It's unacceptable. I do think she loves the attention and Harry liked playing the savior protecting her as he seems like that sort of guy. It's not a bad thing but can be used against him.

Like you said, she seems to like the attention and to play games. What if she gets pregnant? Then he wouldn't leave her, considering how much he suffered from his parents divorce . The fact that he's so protecting might be saying that it's long term/ she's already preggers. Ughhh.

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2016, 01:12:34 PM »

Whoah!  Where have I been lately?

I'll be honest and confess I don't know who she is, but judging alone on the wikipedia info she sounds all right.  Time will tell if she is the real deal.  I still think Sofia (Sweden) is far worse.
Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2016, 01:13:15 PM »

I think she's going to be his 'one' All his friends are married so he's now on the rush to get married too.

Keen!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2016, 01:16:33 PM »

I agree with you on that feeling.
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2016, 01:17:38 PM »

Not really crazy about this development, but Harry's now "just" fifth in line, with no prospect of going higher than fourth unless the unspeakable happens. His choice of spouse doesn't matter as much, really.

Just read her wiki page. Her actual first name is Rachel? Cool. Divorced? Who cares. Private Catholic education, degree from Northwestern, plus in the college sorority? Works for me. Free-lance calligrapher? *snort*. But she has some pretty good humanitarian work - more than *ahem* some people. But she is a child of Hollywood (see her father's info), and that might be a problem.

But if H is serious about her, I can see problems with the antiquated views of the BRF at large. I mean, it's the aristocracy but concentrated, and you know how the aristos treat anyone who is not a part of their world. Think of how the BRF treated a certain aristo that married in! If certain royal in-laws have problems breaking that crystal wall (and with good reason!), how can a mixed-race American girl break it? My thing is, if H is permitted to marry her, it proves without any doubt that QEII is sticking her head in the sand and does not give any "effs" anymore.

This will be interesting.

I don't see this going too far, though. I just don't feel it.

smf3000

Warned
Medium Member

Botswana Botswana

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2016, 01:18:53 PM »

(post moved from Harry thread)

I'm going out on a limb, jumping the gun and writing in cliches to say: I think she might be the one.

sometimes its timing. sometimes its the person. sometimes its just both.

I have: No proof. No evidence. No nuthin'.

And I resevre the right to be wrong. And take it all back with the emoticon for blushing.

But. I smf3000, on this day in november, think P Ginger will marry Meghan Markles, Princess Sparkle  Champagne

whatever comes, i wish them both luck   Beer
Santacruz

Warned
Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2016, 01:24:46 PM »

I think so , too. As I said before: she is the first real woman he is dating. And he has no clue with whom he is dealing. She is so street-smart, she will never give this up!
Harry is trapped, rights now he enjoys it-so have fun Harry.  Halo
5 years from now: marriage , 1 kid and a separation on its way...
Princess Meghan, Countess of Northumberland or something strange like that...
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2016, 01:25:14 PM »

I like that he finally confirmed it and wants to protect her. Even if it won't work I see this as a much more modern approach than to let the girls sink or swim the way the RF did until now.

But as usual I have a problem with what (and how) KP writes these statements. Part of the statement is very whiny. "Nightly legal battles"? Who does the talking here? It certainly isn't Harry. Is it Jason? Isn't it the job of their press team? The job they get paid for?  Roll Eyes

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 242   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: