Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monaco National Day Festivities 2016  (Read 16445 times)
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2016, 07:35:14 PM »

So cute!
http://67.media.tumblr.co...ybp33TQx1rmjti5o1_500.png
stunking

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2016, 09:42:29 PM »

All the kid are adorable. Caroline gets my worst dressed award. Charlene the best, although her face is as smooth as a newborn baby's behind. Charlotte looks very sophisticated. And I have thought Albert's daughter look like him from birth, even the baldness. Albert has slimmed down. It's nice to see the family sort of together.
AddiesGirl

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2016, 10:05:26 PM »

Those curls are just killing me!!! And I adore little Jacques boots If I didn't know that was Tat's dress in the foreground I'd be convinced it was curtains  Dead

Caroline looks like someone's grandma who's fallen deep into the crack of their old 1950s tweed couch, and Alexandra looks like she's wearing her skating outfit under her coat (but I'd kill for that coat).

AddiesGirl

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2016, 10:14:51 PM »

here are some more from the festivities

^^ is Jacques saluting ?? ??  Cute

Sorry for the double post, but how cute is that little man? And he's taking like a duck to water to this official engagement thing. The salute.  Icecream
lyndell75

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2016, 10:20:36 PM »

So adorable  Blush

Zazoo

Mini Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2016, 10:36:03 PM »

the twins are so cute and beautiful I adore Gabriella's curls! Charlene and Bea were the best dressed! Tati's style is hideous I have never saw her really in a good outfit! And she is so plain with her hair like curtains and the always-red-lips she is a disaster ! IMO

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2016, 08:17:08 AM »

love the pics of jacques visiting the boat  Icecream, he seems to be very attentive at what surrounds him
To the play of resemblances, i think he is a good mix of both families, the nose and eyes from the wittstock, the chin and lips from the grimaldy
mylady

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2016, 12:24:52 PM »

A beautiful video of Jacques saluting and applausing during the national fest parade,it is on bunte de

http://www.bunte.de/royal...-mal-das-fuerst-sein.html
mylady

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2016, 04:17:35 PM »

All the national fest is on You tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzAgUGkBc38

We can see that Stephanie and Caroline could enter in the privat apartments of the princely couple but Andrea could not enter in the apartments , two carabinieris did not allow him to enter and we could see  that Andrea was  very angry.

We could see Charlene  waiting alone P Albert and his sisters to start to the cathedrale , she was speaking with a carabinierri and she seemed very upset, I think she seemed  not happy with the behaviour of Caroline and the family

We never saw Albert talking with Caroline, everythink seemed not be very quiet in Monaco
Winnifred
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2016, 11:46:44 PM »

here are some more from the festivities

^^ is Jacques saluting ?? ??  Cute

Sorry for the double post, but how cute is that little man? And he's taking like a duck to water to this official engagement thing. The salute.  Icecream

I am being small, I know, but it still grates me that they've passed over their eldest child, who happened to be a girl, in order to favour the son. This is the 21st Century, it is well beyond time to consider girls every bit as equal to boys. I'm sure they don't mean anything offensive or regressive by it, but every time I see little Jacques out without his older sister, it just reminds me how unfair this world still is for girls.

Primogeniture should apply equally to all children, irrespective of gender. Jacques is not eldest, and he should not be the heir, in my opinion only.

mylady

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2016, 01:04:52 AM »

The constitution of Monaco says that it is the  male primog?niture for the succession and will not change and Jacques is  a boy, he is the hereditary prince and heir.

To be a heir is not a  very good place, Jacques  will have to be educated very young  for this job  ,  as we see the age of Albert, it will be an education which will begin very early while his sister will play , he will be less  free than his sister twin. happily Jacques seems to be very curious, calm and happy to attend  a public event , Gabriella is shy and sensitive, last september,  the princely couple arrived with their two children to the pic nic but gabriella afraid with the people around her, cried so much that she had to   return to the palace

Winnifred
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2016, 01:55:31 AM »

I do not think that being shy is in any way a detriment to being a good leader. A child being shy does not mean she is not curious, or intelligent. Plenty of royal children are reserved at first, they are children after all, and so much public attention and noise can be daunting.

I also understand the laws of Monaco, and I accept Jacques as the heir. But I will never not feel slighted for the idea that a man is more worthy or more important than a woman by simple virtue of his gender. The Crown should pass to the eldest, as it will in Sweden, even if she is a girl; I feel that the overlooking of a girl in favour of a boy is wrong, and ought to have been done away with long ago. Albert has benefited from it, certainly, and perhaps that is why he feels strongly about keeping it in place. But I will never agree.

What a shame, one day they will have to explain to little Gabriella exactly why she was considered less worthy than her male twin, who came after her in birth. What a sad day that will be for that little girl, when she has to learn that a woman's place is not equal to that of a man, and her birthright was superseded because her brother is a boy, and she is only a girl.

Thank God for monarchies who have gotten it right. 

perdie

Medium Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2016, 02:28:18 AM »

While I agree with you in regards the inequality between the sexes, we are talking about monarchy, a system that is by its nature inequal.  Will Gabriella look at her classmates, at Andrea's children and feel more worthy than them?

I'm not saying that because royalty is inherently inequal that they should go the whole hog and embrace male primogeniture.  I just feel that it is very unfair that any child's life path is laid out for them by their birth - and that goes from children born in poor, deprived backgrounds to royal children.
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2016, 02:35:45 AM »

While I laregly agree with you, Winnifred, it has been reported Gabrielle is much shyer around crowds and even cried and had to be taken home at another event. So, maybe Char and Al are just being really sensitive right now to her and it just looks bad? 
mylady

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2016, 11:35:38 AM »

Gabriella and Jacques are twins, and who was conceived in first , if we  follow you,  nobody knows  even the doctors because the eggs are moving in the belly of the mother. Their case is not like a boy who is born two years after his sister.
A princess could  do better things than to be a princess sovereign.an could be more happy  in the fields she is working 

Albert and Charlene will explain to Gabriella why she is not the heir and why she is the spare as  the royal couple of Belgium will explain to Emmanuel why he is  the spare  and not the heir, as the royal couple of Spain will explain to Sofia why she is only the spare.same case.

I find very well that Albert and Charlene will let Gabriella in peace because she is afraid when she is meeting a lot of people why let a child cry because she is a princess and she has to meet people as her brother, they are waiting that she could be at ease with the people before to bring her at public events. It is a good gesture of parents.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: