Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry's tour on the Caribbean 20 Nov. to 4 Dec.  (Read 34458 times)
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: December 05, 2016, 08:47:44 AM »

SO much like Philip in this one.
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: December 05, 2016, 10:06:24 AM »

I had a bit of a scare there...I thought that was Willnot behind Harry (sitting behind the half-wall with the child) and I thought, "OMG, Willy is stalking Harry...trying to get a bit of that ginger charm!!"     Yikes  

haha yes! Now that you pointed it out it does look a little like Willy!

LOL. Yes I too thought that the whiny one had gatecrashed Harry's gig. After all, it has been going well  Angel

From the look on his face he may have thought so too.  

Big fan of ELF  Banana He runs a tight ship for Harry and has done an exceptional job of working with Harry on so many of his projects. I really think ELF is a huge part of Harry's growth in recent years.

Might help that ELF outranks him when in uniform.

But I cannot forgive ELF for the pics of George. They were great but I disliked that W&K were able to use him for that. They have an army of staff of their own and can call almost any photographer (and their inofficial photographer was just a phone call from his then gf away  Whistle) but cheap Will made Harry's staff do it.  Snare

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
LadyCate

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: December 05, 2016, 01:28:52 PM »

rare pic of ELF smiling - wonder if he likes being called ELF? 

I agree a lot of what you hear Harry saying comes from ELF -  ELF makes him aware - seems much more mature and so offers that maturity as a perspective.  I like also that he is always professionally dressed.

But his hairline is disappearing faster than Harrys - geez that must be traumatic.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: December 05, 2016, 04:31:26 PM »

Prince Harry is visited the Nature Fun Ranch, to see how they help young people with their personal development

The Nature Fun Ranch allows young people to speak freely with one another about important topics, including HIV/AIDS.

Harry in debate with William??  Wink
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: December 05, 2016, 04:38:00 PM »

rare pic of ELF smiling - wonder if he likes being called ELF? 

I agree a lot of what you hear Harry saying comes from ELF -  ELF makes him aware - seems much more mature and so offers that maturity as a perspective.  I like also that he is always professionally dressed.

But his hairline is disappearing faster than Harrys - geez that must be traumatic.

ELF is his name. Edward Lane Fox.

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Aspidistra

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: December 05, 2016, 08:48:19 PM »

More about Harry's visit with survivors of trafficking from the Express

...Later, the Prince went to State House, official residence of President David Granger, and joined First Lady Sandra Granger to hear the stories of young women and girls as young as nine rescued from lives as sex slaves or in domestic servitude.

Many were snatched from captivity by the Guyana Women's Miners' Organisation, a group set up to represent thousands of women working in the country's interior extracting gold, bauxite, titanium and other precious metals and minerals.

In remote mining areas, women are often mistreated, some held as forced domestic servants but many, particularly indigenous people are trafficked as sex slaves.

The women's organisation has set up a safe house with the Sisters of Mercy nuns. It currently houses 29 young women and girls.

Its trafficking unit often sends in snatch squads to rescue the victims. "If we tell the police and authorities about it in advance, they tip the men off and the women have gone by the time we get there," said Marina Charles, head of the unit. "It is often dangerous work."

Harry met one nine-year-old girl who was raped repeatedly for two years from the age of seven by a man now aged 38. The girl, who like all the victims cannot be identified, was rescued by her brother, who killed her paedophile abuser, strangling him during a struggle to free her. He has now been jailed for 15 years.

http://www.express.co.uk/...hildren-Centre-Georgetown

This is fantastic work. Better than the Rihanna thing, even, because trafficking stigma outweighs even HIV stigma. Meeting with the victims is huge.

Jumping

I agree that ELF is likely responsible for a huge portion of Harry's success. Does he also work with Will and Kate? I assumed he did because why would they allow Harry to hog the (IMO) best member of the team, but I hadn't heard about the George pic thing.
AddiesGirl

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: December 05, 2016, 09:40:47 PM »

Prince Harry is visited the Nature Fun Ranch, to see how they help young people with their personal development

The Nature Fun Ranch allows young people to speak freely with one another about important topics, including HIV/AIDS.

Harry in debate with William??  Wink

Thanks for pulling this photo out Principessa, I noticed it when it was first posted but forgot to comment then. As a person who has owned and ridden horses for years in my youth, I really was touched by the way Harry was 'greeting' this horse. Harry is sensitive even to the animals he meets on tour Cute
royalsareajoke

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: December 05, 2016, 11:23:53 PM »

I'm such a loner and don't appear to see things the way others do. I thought that man behind the wall looked like Edward, and that Harry's nose was so like his mother's. I kept looking at the man's picture and I still see more Edward than William. I don't think I could ever see Harry as anything but genuine, he doesn't look bored, nor does he put on an 'oh so very interested' face, and as far as the way he is with kids, you can't fake that. Kids won't play the fake game back. JMO  Oh, and I just scrolled down, the picture of Harry with that horse  Swoon  Priceless and I don't think that horses are easily fooled either, (are they?).  This tour seems to have been a success, and it has gone by so quickly, or so it seems to me.  Thanks to all who posted the pictures Thumb up

Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted
is the most terrible poverty.
- Mother Teresa
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: December 06, 2016, 01:02:03 AM »

I agree with royalsareajoke, the pictures have been great.  A major thank you to everyone who posted them. 

Principessa  Star That was a good laugh!

Harry is very good with people and animals.  It's always very refreshing to see him on tour compared to his brother, the King of Stiffness.
LadyCate

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: December 07, 2016, 12:44:56 AM »

I posted this several pages back - but seems Harry  has bigger controversies going on - he made an off the schedule appearance not covered by royal reporters when in St Lucia - he did a sod dig for the opening of a very controversial racetrack being built in St Lucia by a Chinese businessman and Jake Warren - the Queen's trainer.  Among other connections to the Warrens.

I wonder why it was kept secret at the time - well - seems it is a very controversial project and opposed by many in St Lucia including the opposition party

https://stluciatimes.com/...ince-harry-manipulated-pmhttp://

there is more to this story that involves why the trip to Toronto may have been a lesser of two evils but that is a digression.

So since the Warrens stand to make serious money from this - they drag Harry boy into it - something he would ordinarily have stayed away from due to the controversy.  And they keep it off the schedule  so no one knows.

There are days when I do think republic sounds good.  This sort of  stuff is just not okay
AddiesGirl

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: December 07, 2016, 10:26:56 AM »

I posted this several pages back - but seems Harry  has bigger controversies going on - he made an off the schedule appearance not covered by royal reporters when in St Lucia - he did a sod dig for the opening of a very controversial racetrack being built in St Lucia by a Chinese businessman and Jake Warren - the Queen's trainer.  Among other connections to the Warrens.

I wonder why it was kept secret at the time - well - seems it is a very controversial project and opposed by many in St Lucia including the opposition party

there is more to this story that involves why the trip to Toronto may have been a lesser of two evils but that is a digression.

So since the Warrens stand to make serious money from this - they drag Harry boy into it - something he would ordinarily have stayed away from due to the controversy.  And they keep it off the schedule  so no one knows.

There are days when I do think republic sounds good.  This sort of  stuff is just not okay

Star Seems Harry doesn't give a hang about controversy lately. Thumbing his nose at tax payer's expense for midnight rendezvous doesn't jive with the Harry I thought I knew. So much shadiness going on, hope someone gives him an attitude check asap (yes Charles, I'm looking at you)
LauraMarie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: December 07, 2016, 02:29:41 PM »

I posted this several pages back - but seems Harry  has bigger controversies going on - he made an off the schedule appearance not covered by royal reporters when in St Lucia - he did a sod dig for the opening of a very controversial racetrack being built in St Lucia by a Chinese businessman and Jake Warren - the Queen's trainer.  Among other connections to the Warrens.

So since the Warrens stand to make serious money from this - they drag Harry boy into it - something he would ordinarily have stayed away from due to the controversy.  And they keep it off the schedule  so no one knows.

There are days when I do think republic sounds good.  This sort of  stuff is just not okay

Star Seems Harry doesn't give a hang about controversy lately. Thumbing his nose at tax payer's expense for midnight rendezvous doesn't jive with the Harry I thought I knew. So much shadiness going on, hope someone gives him an attitude check asap (yes Charles, I'm looking at you)

I put a lot of this on KP too.  With both controversies, it seems that KP only made the problem worse.  Obviously, there was the lying (something that seems to be a staple of their PR strategy now).  But with this...did no one do due diligence?  In planning for this trip, did no one from KP figure out that this would be controversial?  Or did they know it was controversial and thought they could get away with it if it was under the radar?

To me, these controversies are just another sign of KP's incompetence.
AddiesGirl

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: December 07, 2016, 07:40:47 PM »

I put a lot of this on KP too.  With both controversies, it seems that KP only made the problem worse.  Obviously, there was the lying (something that seems to be a staple of their PR strategy now).  But with this...did no one do due diligence?  In planning for this trip, did no one from KP figure out that this would be controversial?  Or did they know it was controversial and thought they could get away with it if it was under the radar?

Star LauraMarie, you're quite right. KP is there for damage control, if ginger wants to go rogue it is their job to hold the reigns and yell Whoa! But, in their defense, I think they got a huge taste of daddy Charles' stubborn attitude towards these damaging situations and were told to bugger off, that what Harry was doing was 'non-negotiable'. Wink
LauraMarie

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: December 07, 2016, 07:57:59 PM »

Star LauraMarie, you're quite right. KP is there for damage control, if ginger wants to go rogue it is their job to hold the reigns and yell Whoa! But, in their defense, I think they got a huge taste of daddy Charles' stubborn attitude towards these damaging situations and were told to bugger off, that what Harry was doing was 'non-negotiable'. Wink

I definitely could see how this wasn't there idea, but they still have to account for the lying.  According to Richard Palmer, not only did they tell the press he wouldn't be going to Canada 3 weeks ago (which they could reasonably say plans changed since that time), they told the press 30 minutes before the plane left that he was going to London not Canada.  That's inexcusable IMO and harkens back to those lies they told about William's EAAA work.
AddiesGirl

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: December 07, 2016, 08:06:37 PM »

I definitely could see how this wasn't there idea, but they still have to account for the lying.  According to Richard Palmer, not only did they tell the press he wouldn't be going to Canada 3 weeks ago (which they could reasonably say plans changed since that time), they told the press 30 minutes before the plane left that he was going to London not Canada.  That's inexcusable IMO and harkens back to those lies they told about William's EAAA work.

Is there any government accountability for press releases, just wondering. I remember Palmer (I think it was) tweeting 'there goes Harry back to London' or something to that effect, so they made him look like an idiot, something I'm sure he doesn't take kindly to. I'm going to love it if/when the press gets tired of getting the finger and takes off the velvet gloves they've been handling the tarnished ginger prince with Beer
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: