Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Belgian State Visit to the Netherlands. Nov 2016  (Read 8699 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2016, 06:40:55 PM »

Mathilde and Max visited the Utrecht Central Station in Utrecht on last day of the 3 day official state visit to the Netherlands.  Mathilde wore a gray outfit by Esmeralda Ammoun, a Belgian designer while Max's dress is by Natan.  You can see from the photos these two are friends and have rapport.  Can you see Mosh with other Queens or Crown Princess acting like this?

Oh, Mathilde.  I daresay your friend Natan is trolling you.  This dress is completely horrible on you.  It makes you look very wide (and we all know that you're not).  The hat needs to be burned along with the dress.  Terrible outfit.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2016, 08:37:38 PM »

i made quick review to the previous pages really great pixs and sound like very successful visit,and it's always a pleasure to see the two Queens togethaer Wink

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2016, 09:30:15 PM »

The shoes....Maxima's shoes....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2016, 10:26:42 PM »

just wanted to say the same fairy, these shoes are ugly as hell

lellobeetle

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2016, 12:00:42 AM »

With regard to the jewelry of the royal ladies:
http://www.thecourtjewell...-visit-state-banquet.html

Quote from: from site
She also wore jewels that belonged to the late Queen Fabiola: her diamond and pearl earrings, as well as her diamond waterfall brooch. We also got a glimpse at a diamond bracelet on her left wrist.

Yes, but she has already worn these pieces. I saw some additional sites (like the royal forums) speculate specifically about both the Spanish Wedding Present tiara and the aquamarines from Baudouin.

Princess BlueEyes

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2016, 12:45:41 AM »

Mathilde and Max visited the Utrecht Central Station in Utrecht on last day of the 3 day official state visit to the Netherlands.  Mathilde wore a gray outfit by Esmeralda Ammoun, a Belgian designer while Max's dress is by Natan.  You can see from the photos these two are friends and have rapport.  Can you see Mosh with other Queens or Crown Princess acting like this?

I get a Robin Hood impression of Max's outfit 

Star     

Princess BlueEyes

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2016, 12:51:40 AM »

Oh, Mathilde.  I daresay your friend Natan is trolling you.  This dress is completely horrible on you.  It makes you look very wide (and we all know that you're not).  The hat needs to be burned along with the dress.  Terrible outfit.

Until I saw this outfit, I thought she looked quite nice and well put together.  Then I saw this outfit and thought never ever wear that again.     No

ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2016, 09:13:57 AM »

Both the queens did their best to look the part but IMO, in terms of elegance, this time the winner is Mathilde because, even if Maxima is beautiful , she choose chicher and more regal outfits .
Anyway the true friendship between these two ladies shines trough and this is the most important thing!
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2016, 04:35:42 PM »

If there weren't the ugly shoes, Max would have won the "competition" because even if Mathilde's dress is not that ugly it makes her look wider than she is - it actually reminds me of a coat the Duchess of Cambridge debuted for a mass during the summer. Both ladies need to rethink about their hat choices 

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
cowgrrl

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2016, 03:30:50 AM »

I love Maxs Gala outfit from head to toe.  She's tall & big-boned enough that she can pull off all that. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: