Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victoria - News & Events 2017  (Read 236669 times)
Eve

Small Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #660 on: December 19, 2017, 08:23:58 AM »

I really like this suit and its one of those outfits you can wear over and over again. Add different top or blouse. Add different accessories, brooch on the lapel, style your hair differently. You can so easily create different styles, yet wear the same suit.

I think my most favorite outfit from Victoria in 2017 was that red jacket and skirt she wore for prince Gabriel's christening. She should wear bold colors more often. And the less H & M, the better.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #661 on: December 19, 2017, 02:33:11 PM »

Great earrings. Real, or costume? Thinking

Good question. She wore them on her birthday too, but I can't find any info anywhere on where they're from...sooo, perhaps they're real?  Thinking
AgustaBeata

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #662 on: December 19, 2017, 05:21:52 PM »

I saw After Dark when they where on their 25-years jubilee tour. I have never thought about bringing a kid to one of their shows, but I canít remember anything that was inapproriate for a kid to see and Iím pretty conservative when it comes to things like that. There were no nudity, sure sexy outfits, but nothing to revealing. Some jokes where a bit more ĒadultĒ, but they go over a kids head anyway. I think Estelle loved the show with all its glitter and glamour. If Christer Lindarw did his Silvia-impression maybe she would be a bit confused though  Grin
Eve

Small Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #663 on: January 13, 2018, 07:15:37 PM »

I wonder where Victoria has disappeared and why her attendances get taken off from the calendar? She had one event on 11 January. But her name was taken off from the calendar.  The king and the crown princess were supposed to attend at the conference on 14 January but once again Victoria's name has been removed and now only the king is supposed to be present. So now her first event for the 2018 in the calendar is planned for 23rd of January  Confused
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #664 on: January 13, 2018, 07:18:13 PM »

I wonder where Victoria has disappeared and why her attendances get taken off from the calendar? She had one event on 11 January. But her name was taken off from the calendar.  The king and the crown princess were supposed to attend at the conference on 14 January but once again Victoria's name has been removed and now only the king is supposed to be present. So now her first event for the 2018 in the calendar is planned for 23rd of January  Confused

She canceled because of a bad cold. I opened a new thread for 2018 Smiley

https://royaldish.com/index.php?topic=16235.0
Eve

Small Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #665 on: January 13, 2018, 07:23:26 PM »

It looks like we both posted at the same time. Sorry,  I saw your post only after I had posted  Smiley
Sorry to hear about Victoria's illness. I guess its highly unlikely she will take part at the state visit  Sad
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #666 on: January 13, 2018, 07:29:53 PM »

It looks like we both posted at the same time. Sorry,  I saw your post only after I had posted  Smiley
Sorry to hear about Victoria's illness. I guess its highly unlikely she will take part at the state visit  Sad

No worries  Smiley It's still a few days until the state visit take place, hopefully she has recovered by then.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: